Post Anything

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Gonna have to pass down the reigns and all the power to you @Alticus Mr. Sutherland's death was a wake up call. I need to stop waiting for people for plans to come together and just get out there myself and live life he did. Far too long coped up.. this heat will kill me as well if I don't hit the road soon. Time to be ME again. Get off the ol grid and say fuck you all(No offence of course) Naw its NOT just his death but this is the push I needed. I needed to snap out of it and his death helped me see that.

Packing up some things, get some supplies, and outta T Dot until I miss it.. hopefully never.

This is your site @Alticus mold into your vision and take good care of it. Its not a goodbye but more like a long see ya later

God bless you and MAKE BF GREAT AGAIN!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Gonna have to pass down the reigns and all the power to you @Alticus Mr. Sutherland's death was a wake up call. I need to stop waiting for people for plans to come together and just get out there myself and live life he did. Far too long coped up.. this heat will kill me as well if I don't hit the road soon. Time to be ME again. Get off the ol grid and say fuck you all(No offence of course) Naw its NOT just his death but this is the push I needed. I needed to snap out of it and his death helped me see that.

Packing up some things, get some supplies, and outta T Dot until I miss it.. hopefully never.

This is your site @Alticus mold into your vision and take good care of it. Its not a goodbye but more like a long see ya later

God bless you and MAKE BF GREAT AGAIN!
Thanks! My first order of business will be to perma-ban BF. He runs around here all day acting like he owns the place. I'll set him straight. Looking forward to your return.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
o8t2Gi2.gif

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Thanks! My first order of business will be to perma-ban BF. He runs around here all day acting like he owns the place. I'll set him straight. Looking forward to your return.
corsets are his weakness. just wear one.. than move in for the kill. i mean banning.

dear @Alticus its been a long time since we last interacted on here and i see you have squandered the oppurrinity at making this site GREAT AGAIN. YOU'RE FUCKING FIRED! JACKASS!!

why am i back? well.. i got all packed up, got more groceries, and than put everything in its place ready to hit the road..
and because of the heat i passed out for 12 hrs plus of tossing and turning.. and some sleep.. got up and said fuck hitting the road

ITS YOUR FAULT!! so i will hit the road one of these days and when i do i will be gone forever and ever. Mark my words

Not like the road is ever gonna leave so.. Online shit will rule my life until...???

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
corsets are his weakness. just wear one.. than move in for the kill. i mean banning.

dear @Alticus its been a long time since we last interacted on here and i see you have squandered the oppurrinity at making this site GREAT AGAIN. YOU'RE FUCKING FIRED! JACKASS!!

why am i back? well.. i got all packed up, got more groceries, and than put everything in its place ready to hit the road..
and because of the heat i passed out for 12 hrs plus of tossing and turning.. and some sleep.. got up and said fuck hitting the road

ITS YOUR FAULT!! so i will hit the road one of these days and when i do i will be gone forever and ever. Mark my words

Not like the road is ever gonna leave so.. Online shit will rule my life until...???
Glad to see you back.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Yeah, close to 10,000 posts under my belt. I'm haughty with a capital 'H'. lol
All those years back I spotted you and I told them all "That punk is trouble." than a few years later told em "Look at that punk and his ego".. man oh man how much you have changed.. you are like a ghetto Zeus ready to strike us all down with your lightning bolts just because you don't like what you read.

My God man wake the fuck up!!