Post Anything

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't trust that link because its probably for @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© and some creepy crypto or creepy pasta shit.
It's a link to motorcycle racing at Isle of Man.

pS2vJtN.jpg

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
@Alticus guess you threw in the damn towel and quit posting all together. Such potential and like Brando said "I coulda been a contender".. yet you flopped, tapped out like a lil bitch. Just shake my TOP SKULL(which is still hurting from online harassment)at YOU! you are such a disappointment to this and all forums.

I hope someone SCATS in your dinner tonight and you choke on it.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Bless your heart.
So you don't care. Not only are you a fake Canadian but perhaps even worsened a fake prolific poster online. I was having fun and joshing ya a lil bit too hard but seriously now why sign in if you ain't gonna contribute at all anymore? What's the point of your online existence? only worthless scum don't care in any way you look at it and thats not an opinion its a real life fact. Don't even bother to sign in ever again if you don't care about this site, US, or you think you are above all of us.

Oh don't even quote me again until you are serious online poster. Dismissed. You actually make me sick scum. Dismissed again. Worth nothing at all in real life if this is how you value this place and US. Bye.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Explains a lot about the em and the Government and The Company that made them. Collect info on all our activities in the parks streets and shits on us for the giggles. Well I haven't been in a T dot park in years.. as for the streets I got BEAR repellent usually on me so AHA!! you ain't getting shit from or on me lil feathery shittadoodles

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
i am proud of the poster you are becoming @Alticus but you gotta stick with it. DON'T BE A FUCKING FAILURE AGAIN.

oh another note before i crash my tummy hurts a lot and i don't know why. this could be a torturous night in bed.

good night all

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Blarg been trying to argue with instagram they keep censoring my comments they aren't even bad just supportive, then they have disabled the review decision request feature and have put all their support behind their algorithm.. I've had to stop posting content too when they hyper focused on those.. libtards.. if Canada gets it's way I'll be put on a watchlist.. and forced into a social credit lifestyle..

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
thats a real bummer man but life is so fucked up like that. the hard working decent man always gets in the ass. so sick of it and life. ugh the feelings i have right now no one should ever feel. life is supposed beautiful, good, and happy..

nothing but fucking masturbation and misery. death is just around the corner