Post Anything

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Fm--vjwaMAE_gz4

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
4k yrs ago the egyptians were building the pyramids and mammoths roamed north america

but theres no way we looked like that

The pyramids are older than the Egyptians..... they didnt build them.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
who built them then? and y did they stuff their mummies in them?

cmon now lol

Its been proven that the mummies were not buried in them, but in a different area, like Valley of the Kings I think its called. BUT, when the Egyptians came, they wanted to build pyramids of their own. THOSE pyramids were horribly constructed. But they were used as tombs, like you say.

The got the carbon dating wrong on the well constructed pyramids. They found one underwater, which preserves the carbon dating better, and it was dated 10,000 years.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Its been proven that the mummies were not buried in them, but in a different area, like Valley of the Kings I think its called. BUT, when the Egyptians came, they wanted to build pyramids of their own. THOSE pyramids were horribly constructed. But they were used as tombs, like you say.

The got the carbon dating wrong on the well constructed pyramids. They found one underwater, which preserves the carbon dating better, and it was dated 10,000 years.
this nigga and his peoples built em.

No ONE can prove me wrong on this either.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you follow wrestling at all.. the whole "Tribal Chief" thing was stolen off him too. Fuck Vince McMahon!!

I use to watch wrastlin' til WCW went down, and WWF became WWE. Wasnt long after it went downhill.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
I use to watch wrastlin' til WCW went down, and WWF became WWE. Wasnt long after it went downhill.
I pretty much gave up on it all when Benoit killed his wife and kid. Than Taker's Mania streak ending was the nail in the heart. Than coffin. I kinda got back into with Reigns as the Tribal Chief but over 2 yrs of that shit turned me right off wrestling. I still got the network though might watch the Rumble hopefully they have interesting winners or it can really fuck off forever.