Post Anything

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1674439669_mn_27.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Don’t laugh but Kate Bush was in full swing. I had just met this chick, she was 19 and I was 18. She was a city girl and I was from the country. We had been going out for 3 months when she whispered one night when we were making doggystyle love that she wanted it in her bum. I got so excited that I whipped it out and plunged it in like a complete fucking novice. It was the first time and last time that my dick entered her arsehole. This was the song playing…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My beautiful wife has passed out… bless her cotton socks on this public holiday. And tomorrow is Friday. The best working day of the entire week. Imma gonna try score a 68 while she’s sleeping…she’ll think she was dreaming! :GiggleBitch:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m laughing at many things here: like those two cockroach baits in the L/H corner under such adversity, and the fat cunt that bust the seat from it’s symmetry position before having a shotgun shat! And the poor taste in flooring tiles…can’t tell if it’s tofu or fucking beige! Lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m laughing at many things here: like those two cockroach baits in the L/H corner under such adversity, and the fat cunt that bust the seat from it’s symmetry position before having a shotgun shat! And the poor taste in flooring tiles…can’t tell if it’s tofu or fucking beige! Lol
If you look closely there’s even a bit of a skid mark to round it all off, it looks like some sort of public bog, or school bog,

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes…a shotgun shat! The last time I saw such atrocious shitting conditions was at an Iron Maiden concert back in 2011! Lol
At festivals lol, them portable toilets, the times I saw them being pushed over with someone inside, covered in shit, scary times.