Post yoor delicious pizza pics and used pizza pics! Pizza loves you

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
20292947_219249988599269_1211168220357257412_n.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For example, why do you use pepperoni instead of calabrese sausage?

It's less greasy. Also, we tend to remove the oil from it first. We tend to fry it, put on towel paper and then we put on the pizza.

Shit like this is unacceptable here.

20080917-pepperoni.jpg

I've never heard of calabrese sausage! I dont do pepperoni as much anymore, its gotten so greasy lately, stomach dont like all that grease, though it is tasty lol.

I guess pepperoni is not that much different, but cooking it before and sucking the grease out with paper towels is what most do here.

The cheese is also important, the more expensive mozzarella tends to release less fat and water

Pizza takes time to prepare but it's not that hard.

You right, pizza aint hard. I worked pizza for 10 years, I make damn good pizza lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

This one is done wrong. You take the pizza slices, preferably a meat pizza, and make the slices the buns, with the burger in between. Trust me, its delicious lol. Maybe a lil hot sauce.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dude! One time, at the end of the night, on my last 2 runs, a friend was drunk and begged me to take him home. I dropped off the first pizza, then on the way to the 2nd he said he felt sick, and needed to get out. So off he went, and I delivered the 2nd one. Got back to the store and the manager wanted to know where my friend was. Turned out he had eaten 2 slices out of the 2nd customers pizza lolol. A month later I found 2 folded up crusts, hard as hell, under my passenger seat. I nicknamed him Two Slice hahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck it. Id take a taco over pizza any day.

I use to be all about the pizza, pizza was my favorite. Now... it is tacos lol. So I totally understand! BUT, ya know what I do, I have tacos on Tuesday, and pizza on Wednesday lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Pizza every couple of months and I'm good. As for Tacos I never had one in my life.

Oh man, you poor man, never had a taco!?

I bet you would love some deer meat tacos, or some fried fish tacos.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Tacos are great too, but pizzas will always their place and ya know it!

Dude, there's a city in CR that literally means "blowjob" here in my country LOL

Yes, pizza always has a spot in my heart. Reminds me of when mom would get pizza and Coke every Friday night, and we would rent movies.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Dude, there's a city in CR that literally means "blowjob" here in my country LOL

Yes, pizza always has a spot in my heart. Reminds me of when mom would get pizza and Coke every Friday night, and we would rent movies.

VHS right? lol

btw.... moose meat might be good in a taco.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

VHS right? lol

btw.... moose meat might be good in a taco.

VHS!!!! lolol

I was gonna say moose, but I havent had it, so I couldnt compare lol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Message unclear. Rethink repost
ROFLMAO I'm not messing with you

"Boquete"

I wonder if google has a special way of dealing with stuff like this

I think they even mentioned this a few years ago, I think there was going to be a soccer match there and they couldn't say the name of the city on TV

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Message unclear. Rethink repost
ROFLMAO I'm not messing with you

"Boquete"

I wonder if google has a special way of dealing with stuff like this

I think they even mentioned this a few years ago, I think there was going to be a soccer match there and they couldn't say the name of the city on TV

I know you’re not. I thought Boquete was in Panama? Not really sure tho.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Pizza is for fags who live in the basement and use the cardboard to sop up tears ...

You an Momma' should consider changing your diet
IMG_7844.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
So maybe best pizza ever is pizza hut pepperoni luvers thin crust!!
pepperoni-lover-s-thin.jpg
At the central railway station in Amsterdam there used to be a Pizza Hut where they sold slices of pizza. When going to university a friend and I sometimes bought there what we called the "pizza bull balls". I don't think that was the original name.... It tasted good though :)