Post yoor delicious pizza pics and used pizza pics! Pizza loves you

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
One pizza I miss, the Bigfoot from Pizza Hut back in the 90's. Huge pizza, not quite thin crust, 4 toppings, 4 cheeses, and was cheap.

One that was real good in Seattle, was kinda like a deep dish, but it was layered different. The sauce went on top of the cheese, then the meats on top of that. Was weird, but frickin' amazing.

Papa Johns use to have a Sausage Sensation pizza, I still say that was the best one they had.

Im getting pizza tomorrow night lol! Tonight is tacos, shrimp tacos to be exact.

OP
OP
Weeg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One pizza I miss, the Bigfoot from Pizza Hut back in the 90's. Huge pizza, not quite thin crust, 4 toppings, 4 cheeses, and was cheap.

One that was real good in Seattle, was kinda like a deep dish, but it was layered different. The sauce went on top of the cheese, then the meats on top of that. Was weird, but frickin' amazing.

Papa Johns use to have a Sausage Sensation pizza, I still say that was the best one they had.

Im getting pizza tomorrow night lol! Tonight is tacos, shrimp tacos to be exact.
i remember that pizza!!!!! i could eet it all!

OP
OP
Weeg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
eudrx74ax2w21.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
any body ever had hotdog stuffed crust?

Not me. I'd try it lol.

I use to make dessert stuffed pizza. Stuff the crust with cherry pie filling, and use apple pie filling on the pizza, with a dust of confection sugar.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
PIZZA TACOS!!

I miss Mexican pizza in school.

Also miss Mexican Red Baron pizza. Aint seen it in months, wondering if it got hit by the Cancel Culture bus. Someone needs to flatten that bitch's tires and torch the fucker!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im gonna pull as Seamajor, and post my tacos in here lol.

Last night I went to my favorite taco shop and got a fish taco and 2 crunchy shrimp tacos. Was SOOOOO good.

TacoShop.jpg