Post Your Dayglo White Trump Style Ear Band Aid Selfies Here.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
ZtFVN8E.png

Or GTFO out of my Country!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Its one thing to show support for your guy, but its another thing to look like an idiot about it.
The only Political garment I own is my sweatshirt from the Jed Bartlet for America campaign back in '98

kBE944b.png

I keep it in a climate controlled storage facility, but I do break it out and wear it on occasion. I was one of the regional organizers, you could say.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Wait. Are you telling me those pics are real?
Scores of meatballs in the audience were sporting them. Tres chic!

Personally I think it would be not only more interesting, but also more impressive if they wore Abraham Lincoln's headshot. He says in a jocular manner, so as not to trigger Piggly Powereater.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Kimberly Cheatle is set to testify before congress on July 22nd.

I don't know about any of you, but I am eager to hear a firsthand accounting of her exciting transition from taser carrying Walmart greeter to head of the secret service. That one time when she told someone to stop and then got on her radio when they didn't is going to be nothing less than inspiring.

After this testimony I'm confident any fears of incompetence held by the American public shall be put to rest.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Kimberly Cheatle is a 27 Year Veteran with the Secret Service.

@BennyHill is a Chip Holder with Fat Slobs Anonymous

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
If you're not wearing an extra large Trump Endorsed Ear Band Aid* on your ear, GTFO!

Trump Endorsed Ear Band Aids* Are now back in stock at Chumps4Trump.Com Was $49.95 now only $29.99 AND if you order before Midnight and Donald will throw in an Autographed pic of his epic post assassination attempt victory dance, for only an additional $69.99!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Scores of meatballs in the audience were sporting them. Tres chic!

Personally I think it would be not only more interesting, but also more impressive if they wore Abraham Lincoln's headshot. He says in a jocular manner, so as not to trigger Piggly Powereater.
I cannot believe anyone in their right mind would decide to bandage up their ear for Trump. I mean, I am in hysterics over it.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Remember kids, stay in school, avoid drugs and synthetic hormones common among your opposite sex lest you wind up as utterly stupid and gullible as the democrats you see before you here today.

For a visual representation of what I am talking about this is the latest we have on the OP

brainlet-makes-scrambled-eggs.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Remember kids, stay in school, avoid drugs and synthetic hormones common among your opposite sex lest you wind up as utterly stupid and gullible as the democrats you see before you here today.

For a visual representation of what I am talking about this is the latest we have on the OP
Ha ha stick some gauze on that fuckers ear and you gotta TrumpFer

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Project 2025! The conservatives are calling for an end to government sponsored trooning

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Project 2025! The conservatives are calling for an end to government sponsored trooning
are the trooners in the room with you now?

do you want to come with us to get away, blink twice, understand? blink twice and we are out of here. Away from all the trooners that haunt you in your dreams.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And then project 2025 said that grown men couldn't strip naked in front of little girls in public bathrooms!