Don't post your dicks

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It was a joke about, well...his mini me...

Honestly @Admin. , quit talking about my car.

Poopy Pants @Lily wants to talk about my cock, which is similar in size to this person:

6a00df351e888f88340191027c0cff970c-pi

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Why does Prowlers car drive these people into such fits of impotent rage? It's just a car. It's a nice car, don't get me wrong here but the pants pissing it's causing among some whenever he mentions it? Very strange.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It's funny. @Breakfall posts a picture of a penis and Admin goes into a frantic fit of lust for days. Hoping his antics will convince Ole breaky to give him some more eye candy. @The Prowler posts a picture of his car and Admin loses his mind to a pretty equal extent. Imagine a poster coming along with a picture of a car admin likes and a cock he feels is big enough to please him? There might have to be a restraining order involved for that pour soul.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's funny. @Breakfall posts a picture of a penis and Admin goes into a frantic fit of lust for days. Hoping his antics will convince Ole breaky to give him some more eye candy. @The Prowler posts a picture of his car and Admin loses his mind to a pretty equal extent. Imagine a poster coming along with a picture of a car admin likes and a cock he feels is big enough to please him? There might have to be a restraining order involved for that pour soul.
Hey y’all remember a couple years ago Broke back posted his pp, and I mentioned it once. Then Piggly Shit Piles talked about it Non stop for months? That tub of lard is so clever I miss his roly poly ways!

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey God!! since Biggy be wasting his whole life online, you just execute the fuckstain, and give me whatever time he would have left in life and add that time to mine? so that time can be used to live online and not waste any of my remaining years on any of this shit? Thanks God you are the best!!

Biggie will die in real life in 3, 2, 1..

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This Biggy person seems to have broken a lot of hearts and caused some serious head trauma. That's pretty funny that words on a screen would have this level of impact on your psyche.

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This Biggy person seems to have broken a lot of hearts and caused some serious head trauma. That's pretty funny that words on a screen would have this level of impact on your psyche.

I beg to differ Sir, but you are Bigly...you have always been Bigly.