Post your gas prices here

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Are Dovey and Murdy fighting again?

Too bad we don't have those old blow up pools full of green jello like we had back at Valhalla.
Why are Contard-Trumpettes only interested in the preservation of division and fear?

Ima tell you y!

Sorry Bra. Didn't click. I like Lenny. but I'm just not in the mood.

Anyway, that "preservation of division and fear" thingie sounds kinda like classic projection to me. Isn't the "preservation of division and fear" what you people do constantly with you racial and pervert bullshit ... and you Trump Derangement Syndrome, of course.

Right. Like the right doesn't engage in the preservation and fomentation of division and fear with all your racist, sexist, and classist bullshit, your abject fear of education and facts, and your hatred of anyone who's not just like you, as well as your inability to understand when you're being played by the masters.

Nice! You hit all the tropes. Then please tell me why it is you people on the left who are always whining about racism,, classism and pervertry? I never hear anyone on the right talk about racism or disgusting homosexuals unless it's Lokmar telling a nigger joke or Biggie mentioning that Admin sucks cock.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Classism like the eviction prevention while land lords are still responsible for the mortgage. Resulting in foreclosure and properties being bought by....corporations.

Or the riots and saying "they have insurance!" and not giving a shit.

Or the lockdowns that drove so many out of business. What didnt close? Big corps. They did very well while regular people suffered.

Forced and coerced vaccines benefitting pharma corps and the expense of our autonomy. Forcing people to do what they are told or lose their livelihood.....while Congress got a pass btw

How about the inflation and gas prices and the mockery about that? The green policies?

It's easy to see what policies and narratives are benefiting corporations over ordinary people. And the media with its lies and division they push to influence votes that will help benefit corporations.

Exactly WHAT are we supporting that has us dancing to our corporate masters? Because we oppose the corporate/politcal establishment taxing us too death more and having more control over our lives?

Make it make sense.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About $5.70 USD per American gallon after exchange in Vancouver Canada.

In oil rich Alberta it's about $4 85 USD per American gallon after exchange.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
#prayforyachtowners

293237416_546386947190802_4369575813235956389_n.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I recently gassed up at $5.24, but considering I've recently paid as much as I think it was $6.09, it was a pleasant surprise.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I recently gassed up at $5.24, but considering I've recently paid as much as I think it was $6.09, it was a pleasant surprise.
Our prices have just started edging down, I think my guy was down to 5.09 yesterday. (After holding at 5.29 for a couple months) The thinking of many of my fellows Statesmen is that Orygun gets squeezed wherever possible by big oil, because we are (Mostly) no self serve.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
$6.51 regular, but I’m upper westside

$5.90 USD in Vancouver Canada.
Most expensive in the country

So for the 1st time in a long time, parts of the USA actually pay more than Canada.

But once upon a time USA was $2-3 cheaper per gallon than Canada. Now they're on par. I guess it's haRd for Americans to accept.

Canada has provided the US with cheap oil for a long time. Alberta oil is As much as 30% lower per bbl than the OPEC price.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can find $4.99 but most places are $5.09. A few are as high as $5.39.