Post your gas prices here

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
By me I'm paying 5.19 a gallon for premium for my luxury cars

Less than 18 months ago it was 1.87 when we had a real and competent president in office

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2 weeks ago, it was $3.69, almost DOUBLE what it was under Trump. Now, its $4.59. biden cried "putin price hike" yet only $1 is putin. $1.81 is all biden!!!!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
2 weeks ago, it was $3.69, almost DOUBLE what it was under Trump. Now, its $4.59. biden cried "putin price hike" yet only $1 is putin. $1.81 is all biden!!!!
Typical liberal douche always blaming anyone but themselves

inflation was a runaway train before Putin invaded Ukraine

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Gas prices were astronomical after the real estate induced crash of 2008. I think we were at around $5.00+ in LA and people were furious.

Now we are well past that… and this is not a sign of a good economy. I owe so much in taxes this year I want to puke. There is NO END in sight *sighs*

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Gas prices were astronomical after the real estate induced crash of 2008. I think we were at $5.00 and people were furious.

Now we are well past that… and this is not a sign of a good economy. I owe so much in taxes this year I want to puke. There is NO END in sight *sighs*
Well, hate to say it but you got what you voted for --- thus says Kamala Harris

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember when president nigger said: "High gas prices are a sign of a good economy". LMFAO!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Gas prices were astronomical after the real estate induced crash of 2008. I think we were at $5.00 and people were furious.

I’m not understanding your logic here… how exactly would a Republican in office have stopped this from happening?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I’m not understanding your logic here… how exactly would a Republican in office have stopped this from happening?
you're kidding right?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember when president nigger said: "High gas prices are a sign of a good economy". LMFAO!

Gas prices are affected mostly by the laws of supply and demand… so his theory is based in logic.

Out here, the prices always skyrocket right before the weekend and especially during summer. These are the times people travel the most.

Personally, I think printing off all that money for stimulus checks and boosted unemployment during the core of the pandemic has drastically affected the strength of our dollar and we are just starting to see it. I think we are also witnessing a false economy due to the spike in real estate created by people working from home still secure in their jobs during this fiascos. We have multiple major components to our economy and real estate is a big one.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you're kidding right?

I’m really not… see my last post on this thread….

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you're kidding right?

I guess you weren't paying attention to the steady rise in gas prices and overall runaway inflation which just so happened to start shortly after biden took office.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you're kidding right?

I guess you weren't paying attention to the steady rise in gas prices and overall runaway inflation which just so happened to start shortly after biden took office.

Honestly, there are way more factors to our economy than the president. We also have a spike in crypto currency, trade was affected at every port post border lock down throughout the pandemic and many people (landlords and tenants) are going to be hashing that shit show nightmare out for the next decade. We aren’t getting out of this anytime soon.

But I will tell you this… a sign of a good economy is when you hit a decline and your government tells your entire generation to sit tight and wait for your inheritance. How many people our age do you know who can say that?

DDT

Factory Bastard
$5.35 USD for a gallon of regular where I am in Canada after doing the conversions.

Shouldn't be this high, since Canada and the US both have the capability to refine our own fuel. Yet the 'World Price' dictates this price, which sounds like price fixing to me, but what do I know?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You do realize that completely hamstringing local production of oil does have an impact on this supply and demand thing you spoke on earlier. Right?

You cant. I tried a long time to ago to explain how policies impact these things and how a Biden administration would make life unaffordable.

The fact she is trying to explain shit that everyone knows.....common sense things like how the economy has several factors as if no one knows that.... tells you she isnt mentally prepared to factor in how policies impact the factors that make up the economy.

No, Biden doesnt directly control gas prices. No one says this.

However......destroying the countries energy independence and shutting down Keystone to purchase gas from across the fucking globe DOES impact gas prices. Bidens policy choices definately have an impact on gas prices.

And "republican" is irrelevant. I swear it's as if they think "Republican" is a monolith instead of just a tag. Its policies and results that people should look at. Too many people dont though. Policies impact everything from gas to taxes. This isnt what is being considered when it's time to vote.

I really dont think CA dem/prog voters even know what elected officials do. I genuinely think they dont understand that expensive gas, inflation, high taxes is directly due to the leadership they chose. These people dont just sit there echoing an ideology.

As for how printing out all that money is directly contributing to hyper inflation.....I mean.....you dont say lmao.

They will vote the same way over and over and likely never figure it out. It's about appearances and what's PC and accepted socailly.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You do realize that completely hamstringing local production of oil does have an impact on this supply and demand thing you spoke on earlier. Right?

You cant. I tried a long time to ago to explain how policies impact these things and how a Biden administration would make life unaffordable.

The fact she is trying to explain shit that everyone knows.....common sense things like how the economy has several factors as if no one knows that.... tells you she isnt mentally prepared to factor in how policies impact the factors that make up the economy.

However......destroying the countries energy independence and shutting down Keystone to purchase gas from across the fucking globe DOES impact gas prices. Bidens policy choices definately have an impact on gas prices.

And "republican" is irrelevant. I swear it's as if they think "Republican" is a monolith instead of just a tag. Its policies and results that people should look at. Too many people dont though. Policies impact everything from gas to taxes. This isnt what is being considered when it's time to vote.

I really dont think CA dem/prog voters even know what elected officials do. I genuinely think they dont understand that expensive gas, inflation, high taxes is directly due to the leadership they chose. These people dont just sit there echoing an ideology.

As for how printing out all that money is directly contributing to hyper inflation.....I mean.....you dont say lmao.

They will vote the same way over and over and likely never figure it out. It's about appearances and what's PC and accepted socailly.

I love how I have a conversation and you immediately impede on it and make it about you’re loathing of liberals and California…

Yet when I knew you, you were ALL about it. Go figure.

So tell me ol’ faithfully hateful one, who follows me around on this forum like a wet mop….

How was BIden able to make gas prices shoot up so vigorously? What exactly did he undo that Trump did?

Because even a remedial economics class at a prison of a public high school would garnish a better answer that what this site has been able to produce….

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I love how I have a conversation and you immediately impede on it and make it about you’re loathing of liberals and California…

So tell me ol’ faithfully hateful one, who follows me around on this forum like a wet mop….

How was BIden able to make gas prices shoot up so vigorously? What exactly did he undo that Trump did?

Because even a remedial economics class at a prison of a public high school would garnish a better answer that what this site has been able to produce….
Are you trying to say that cutting the keystone pipeline (which biden single-handedly did do) had no impact whatsoever on the subsequent rise in gas prices?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The economy: a millennial’s 2.5 children and a picket fence is 6 houseplants and no roommate.

Republicans: it’s Biden’s fault.

Btw my post about the price of gas being the highest in China pretty much proves my theory about supply and demand. They have the largest population of any country in the world.

… and even if it is Biden, why can’t we fix it? How is this not a major issue for everyone on this planet and most of us are fingerpointing?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you trying to say that cutting the keystone pipeline (which biden single-handedly did do) had no impact whatsoever on the subsequent rise in gas prices?

I'm pretty sure I included that in my post but that's not gonna matter.

And yeah i follow her like a wet mop. Which means I dont....because mops dont follow anyone. Even after you add water. So sure....I follow her as much as any other non living object that doesnt move would, which is only in her imagination.

Why do these people constantly accuse people of "following" them? Oak does the same stupid shit. I post here regardless, I dont give two shits if people i barely even ever read (because it's mostly hate filled garbage) post or not.

Such narcissism always thinking everything is about them to the point where they come to a board and then claim the people who regularly post here are following them. And its hilarious such a rabid and nasty person would actually call someone else "hateful".

Uhg I'm not even gonna get sucked in... that's exactly what is wanted. There is no self awareness there and absolutely no point.

I already pointed out the Keystone and our energy independence. These people dont even know anything the Trump administration did and they barely pay attention to what the Biden administration is doing. Even when you tell them....they dont listen and they dont get it and they just blather about how dumb everyone else is.

Its hilarious when one of them starts saying things that we were saying months ago like they are actually informing us on it. It's like they cant hear anyone over the loud voice of their own egos that keeps telling them how big smart they are.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

And yeah i follow her like a wet mop. Which means I dont....because mops dont follow anyone. Even after you add water. So sure....I follow her as much as any other non living object that doesnt move would, which is only in her imagination.

Why do these people constantly accuse people of "following" them? Oak does the same stupid shit. I post here regardless, I dont give two shits if people i barely even ever read (because it's mostly hate filled garbage) post or not.

Such narcissism always thinking everything is about them to the point where they come to a board and then claim the people who regularly post here are following them. And its hilarious such a rabid and nasty person would actually call someone else "hateful".

Uhg I'm not even gonna get sucked in... that's exactly what is wanted. There is no self awareness there and absolutely no point.

I already pointed out the Keystone and our energy independence. These people dont even know anything the Trump administration did and they barely pay attention to what the Biden administration is doing. Even when you tell them....they dont listen and they dont get it and they just blather about how dumb everyone else is.

Its hilarious when one of them starts saying things that we were saying months ago like they are actually informing us on it. It's like they cant hear anyone over the loud voice of their own egos that keeps telling them how big smart they are.

Fun Fact, Volume and velocity of word production is mostly meaningless. Sweet Dreams.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Fun Fact, Volume and velocity of word production is mostly meaningless. Sweet Dreams.
you still suck more cock than the average woman tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I strongly disagree with that but I'll take my audience and their limitations into consideration and maybe find a way to use pictures.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

I strongly disagree with that but I'll take my audience and their limitations into consideration and maybe find a way to use pictures.
7d9a9846d47462809ba0f734e7575f31--book-marks-book-quotes.jpg

"But I do not understand memes" "They said"