Posters I would like to see come back...and the bag on Lily thread.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
My girl laughs at the shit I do to these insects

Not monster tho. She’s not a fan of my antics there. But I don’t give a shit and she knows it

I showed herhow my mere presence sent a bunch of misfit parasites into a fit of hysterics at BC and all she said was “and these are adults?”

yes. Parents and grandparents. And they vote and have the right to operate a vehicle
You should ask your Black Girlfriend to help you find all those quotations of me bragging about my guns, since you have proven yourself incapable.
I should ask my black girlfriend if she has anything to pour on ankle mites who love to suck cock.

Float already, noodle neck

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I'm gonna be completely honest. I HAVE once. So I know I can.

But the only thing Kevin made me do was slightly panick. It was like shoving a toothy vaccum tube against my vagina. I felt attacked.

Jeez that's some mental imagery. You'll have to give me a moment to digest and perhaps a Valium for the PTSD

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But the only thing Kevin made me do was slightly panick. It was like shoving a toothy vaccum tube against my vagina. I felt attacked.

Jeez that's some mental imagery. You'll have to give me a moment to digest and perhaps a Valium for the PTSD

Careful. Flynn is gonna ask if your PTSD can suck him off.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Please note that she doesn't discuss her personal life online. And you're crazy if you think she'll ever discuss her sex life in public.

@Flynn

Oops, she did it again...

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Not monster tho. She’s not a fan of my antics there. But I don’t give a shit and she knows it

I showed herhow my mere presence sent a bunch of misfit parasites into a fit of hysterics at BC and all she said was “and these are adults?”

yes. Parents and grandparents. And they vote and have the right to operate a vehicle
You should ask your Black Girlfriend to help you find all those quotations of me bragging about my guns, since you have proven yourself incapable.

Why dont just do it for her?

Arent white leftists the self appointed voice of the black monolith?
I think I understand how that might make sense, inside your head.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I cannot believe we haven't plumbed the depths of her absolute stupidity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Please note that she doesn't discuss her personal life online. And you're crazy if you think she'll ever discuss her sex life in public.

@Flynn

You know what all the SANE people have already noted a long time ago?

That I'm NOT the one who brought THIS topic to the internet.

I never said I never discussed any of my life on here. I said I never posted my own PI.

The simple fact is, Flynn has ranted and raged about this so intensely for so long that people think he is an unhinged and obsessive wack job. And his excuse that he thinks makes him look less unhinged is that IM the one who brought the whole drama to internet. And that's not even true.

People dont want Flynn to STFU about Poofer because its insulting or hurtful or scary, like you mental midgets like to believe it is.

It's because it's boring and fucking stupid and anyone with a brain can clearly see he is a pathological nutcase who lies constantly. They may not SAY it .....they dont NEED to. Its OBVIOUS.

You dont need to tag the little spazzy fuckknuckle. He will be here as soon as he is done sleeping to respond to every single post with the same mind numbing generic trash and hysterical obsession with meat shielding a deadbeat psychopath who doesnt even know his own kids birthdays.

You might wanna tread easy with this new little group you've clung onto. They really are not as easy going and good humored as the rest of us. One of them already looked up all your info and the other one will definately blast whatever you say privately. This isnt Deport Liberals or an autistic board owner anymore. You are chilling with genuine scum now. Entirely because you cant defend your dumb and poor politcal opinions and you are easily threatened by other females.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Seems to be a pretty popular observation. When there are nothing but white guys saying voter ID laws are racist because them there blacks cant get ID.....yeah.

Gokd thing the blacks have you guys to inform the world of their handicaps you think they have.

You understand nothing, A. Run along to Occupy Democrats for your next scathing and insanely hypocritical shit post.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Stick to plumbing the depths of Little Debbie boxes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How dumb.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How dumb.
How fat

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

@Flynn

I never said I never discussed any of my life on here. I said I never posted my own PI.

The simple fact is, Flynn has ranted and raged about this so intensely for so long that people think he is an unhinged and obsessive wack job. And his excuse that he thinks makes him look less unhinged is that IM the one who brought the whole drama to internet. And that's not even true.

People dont want Flynn to STFU about Poofer because its insulting or hurtful or scary, like you mental midgets like to believe it is.

It's because it's boring and fucking stupid and anyone with a brain can clearly see he is a pathological nutcase who lies constantly. They may not SAY it .....they dont NEED to. Its OBVIOUS.

You dont need to tag the little spazzy fuckknuckle. He will be here as soon as he is done sleeping to respond to every single post with the same mind numbing generic trash and hysterical obsession with meat shielding a deadbeat psychopath who doesnt even know his own kids birthdays.

You might wanna tread easy with this new little group you've clung onto. They really are not as easy going and good humored as the rest of us. One of them already looked up all your info and the other one will definately blast whatever you say privately. This isnt Deport Liberals or an autistic board owner anymore. You are chilling with genuine scum now. Entirely because you cant defend your dumb and poor politcal opinions and you are easily threatened by other females.
What'd I do now, allegedly?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just a reminder that Oink destroyed the political board and not even her pet monkey can make it look busy by talking to himself

Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Flynn

You have her on "follow". So she thinks that means you are actually following her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How dumb.

At least it's your level though.

Try not to get all distended over it

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Admin really does suck dick tho

The TDS (Teh Dick Sucking) happened right in the middle of a serious discussion about how I said I'd probably fuck Lokmar as a friends and that is super slutty because I said it after January 2022.

This is why I'm a big slut but other "active" members on the board (on her "team") are NOT big sluts.

I said it was because it was January 2022, or did you, idiot? I said "keeps". And you've kept on saying it.

Why are you blaming me or anyone else for your words?

Okay so when was the big slut deadline, then?

Apparently, you don't have one. You tell me when the deadline is?

Me? Lord no. I have no arbitrary date of which someone must stop slutting it up in order to absolved from sluttiness. I'm not disingenuous.

I'm asking you about your perceptions here.

So......what's the slut deadline?

There is no such thing as a "perceptual deadline". I can't set a deadline for your behavior. YOU drive the behavior not me.

I didnt ask about any "perceptual deadline".

I asked what your slut deadline was.

I'm asking you about your own line of logic here. YOU are the one thinking this shit, not me.

What is a slut deadline even mean? You have no logic.

I'm asking about YOUR logic.

And I agree.....you have none. Or any genuine standards.

I have standards that I apply to myself. I don't talk to other men about fucking them as a joke, as a friend, in any way. They are based on my upbringing, one was taught that it was slutty behavior.

How I perceive others is based upon my world view.

Sounds like you apply your self standards on others regardless if theyve consented or not. Some could call that a bit uptight. Perhaps even insecure.

My standards typically involve not posting shit people have told me privately and using their family members and kids as weapons. Like accusing other women of enabling sex abuse of their teenagers and providing graphic descriptions of actual sexual encounters without the others consent.

And naturally.....my teams standards than your teams standards.

Not "posting shit people told you?"

Explain why you posted the intimate details of your torrid and somewhat sad affair with Martini? I understand that the sex and the cat weren't "told" to you but you get the idea Mrs. Public Information.

Before you try getting all law school on us, try spelling word like "renege" correctly you mammoth dumb fuck.

I looked at that post and I said to myself, oh hell no she just did not lob one up for me to smack out of the park again. You're as stupid as they come and you'd be better off letting your rotten "distended" labia type out your comebacks. Either that or try using pictures from now on.

You fucking own yourself everytime you try to prove "how smart you are." Give it up, EVERYONE knows you're a fucking idiot.

Can you believe she asked me for a slut deadline? What in the holy fuck is the pile of scrambled eggs in her head sending to her fingers type out?

What the fuck is a "slut deadline?"

I have no fucking idea.

She's trying to drag Murdock into her drama because I'm calling her a slut. So, I guess in her head she knows some things about Murdock's sexual history and wants to establish a "timeline" for when a woman is a slut.

All I know is that today, this very day, she said she'd give Lokmar a friendly fuck. She's the one being slutty and she wants to pull Murdock down with her.
Yea, I got an appointment next Tuesday to take her up on her offer and toss away a great 20 year marriage you feeble fuktard.

You two are talking about fucking, end of...

How would your wife like to hear your jokes?
It wasnt my joke, assclown.

You went along with it. I see your wife wouldn't approve. How shocking.
Bitch, my wife doesnt "approve" of any of.my trolling. She's just glad it starts and stops online.

Faggot, I don't give a fuck.
Clearly you do, tubby.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Flynn

You have her on "follow". So she thinks that means you are actually following her.

It surely means he isn't. DERP, derp, derp

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Flynn

I accidently put Scoundral on follow. Absolutely nothing happened. I dont even see why the "follow" thing even exists

I get no extra notifications or anything. Not a thing.

Deport probably clicked "follow" on you so youd see it and go batshit and then he probably forgot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Flynn

I accidently put Scoundral on follow. Absolutely nothing happened. I dont even see why the "follow" thing even exists

Deport probably clicked "follow" on you so youd see it and go batshit and then he probably forgot.

Why not let him speak for himself?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Flynn

Am I somehow stopping him from responding? Is he unable now to comment until I give him the go ahead?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Flynn

Am I somehow stopping him from responding? Is he unable now to comment until I give him the go ahead?

No, just pointing out that I don't have to answer to you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Flynn

And you are operating under some delusion that you are expected to?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Flynn

No, I am under no delusions where you are concerned. You are quite predictable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Flynn

Well then why did you feel the need to "point out" that you "dont have to answer to" me? Clearly you have a delusion and I'm really not so "predictable"

See why I kept your huffy ass on ignore for so long? You are utterly incapable of having any sort of normal exchange without this sort of salty bullshit.

You are projecting, as usual, because you expect other people to answer to YOU and that just isnt gonna happen. Hence all this bitchiness you have been suffering with.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Flynn

Well then why did you feel the need to "point out" that you "dont have to answer to" me? Clearly you have a delusion and I'm really not so "predictable"

See why I kept your huffy ass on ignore for so long? You are utterly incapable of having any sort of normal exchange without this sort of salty bullshit.

You are projecting, as usual, because you expect other people to answer to YOU and that just isnt gonna happen. Hence all this bitchiness you have been suffering with.

tl; dr

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Flynn

tl; dr

Dont care. Others read it and know what in saying :D