Posters I would like to see come back...and the bag on Lily thread.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm gonna be completely honest. I HAVE once. So I know I can.

But the only thing Kevin made me do was slightly panick. It was like shoving a toothy vaccum tube against my vagina. I felt attacked.

Jeez that's some mental imagery. You'll have to give me a moment to digest and perhaps a Valium for the PTSD

Please note that she doesn't discuss her personal life online. And you're crazy if you think she'll ever discuss her sex life in public.

@Flynn

Oops, she did it again...

You know what all the SANE people have already noted a long time ago?

That I'm NOT the one who brought THIS topic to the internet.

I never said I never discussed any of my life on here. I said I never posted my own PI.

The simple fact is, Flynn has ranted and raged about this so intensely for so long that people think he is an unhinged and obsessive wack job. And his excuse that he thinks makes him look less unhinged is that IM the one who brought the whole drama to internet. And that's not even true.

People dont want Flynn to STFU about Poofer because its insulting or hurtful or scary, like you mental midgets like to believe it is.

It's because it's boring and fucking stupid and anyone with a brain can clearly see he is a pathological nutcase who lies constantly. They may not SAY it .....they dont NEED to. Its OBVIOUS.

You dont need to tag the little spazzy fuckknuckle. He will be here as soon as he is done sleeping to respond to every single post with the same mind numbing generic trash and hysterical obsession with meat shielding a deadbeat psychopath who doesnt even know his own kids birthdays.

You might wanna tread easy with this new little group you've clung onto. They really are not as easy going and good humored as the rest of us. One of them already looked up all your info and the other one will definately blast whatever you say privately. This isnt Deport Liberals or an autistic board owner anymore. You are chilling with genuine scum now. Entirely because you cant defend your dumb and poor politcal opinions and you are easily threatened by other females.
What'd I do now, allegedly?

You have her on "follow". So she thinks that means you are actually following her.

It surely means he isn't. DERP, derp, derp

I accidently put Scoundral on follow. Absolutely nothing happened. I dont even see why the "follow" thing even exists

I get no extra notifications or anything. Not a thing.

Deport probably clicked "follow" on you so youd see it and go batshit and then he probably forgot.

Why not let him speak for himself?

Am I somehow stopping him from responding? Is he unable now to comment until I give him the go ahead?

No, just pointing out that I don't have to answer to you.

And you are operating under some delusion that you are expected to?

No, I am under no delusions where you are concerned. You are quite predictable.

Well then why did you feel the need to "point out" that you "dont have to answer to" me? Clearly you have a delusion and I'm really not so "predictable"

See why I kept your huffy ass on ignore for so long? You are utterly incapable of having any sort of normal exchange without this sort of salty bullshit.

You are projecting, as usual, because you expect other people to answer to YOU and that just isnt gonna happen. Hence all this bitchiness you have been suffering with.

tl; dr

Dont care. Others read it and know what in saying :D

I suggest you don't post to me, dummy. Post to whomever you're trying to audition for...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But the only thing Kevin made me do was slightly panick. It was like shoving a toothy vaccum tube against my vagina. I felt attacked.

Jeez that's some mental imagery. You'll have to give me a moment to digest and perhaps a Valium for the PTSD

Please note that she doesn't discuss her personal life online. And you're crazy if you think she'll ever discuss her sex life in public.

@Flynn

I never said I never discussed any of my life on here. I said I never posted my own PI.

The simple fact is, Flynn has ranted and raged about this so intensely for so long that people think he is an unhinged and obsessive wack job. And his excuse that he thinks makes him look less unhinged is that IM the one who brought the whole drama to internet. And that's not even true.

People dont want Flynn to STFU about Poofer because its insulting or hurtful or scary, like you mental midgets like to believe it is.

It's because it's boring and fucking stupid and anyone with a brain can clearly see he is a pathological nutcase who lies constantly. They may not SAY it .....they dont NEED to. Its OBVIOUS.

You dont need to tag the little spazzy fuckknuckle. He will be here as soon as he is done sleeping to respond to every single post with the same mind numbing generic trash and hysterical obsession with meat shielding a deadbeat psychopath who doesnt even know his own kids birthdays.

You might wanna tread easy with this new little group you've clung onto. They really are not as easy going and good humored as the rest of us. One of them already looked up all your info and the other one will definately blast whatever you say privately. This isnt Deport Liberals or an autistic board owner anymore. You are chilling with genuine scum now. Entirely because you cant defend your dumb and poor politcal opinions and you are easily threatened by other females.

You have her on "follow". So she thinks that means you are actually following her.

I accidently put Scoundral on follow. Absolutely nothing happened. I dont even see why the "follow" thing even exists

Deport probably clicked "follow" on you so youd see it and go batshit and then he probably forgot.

Am I somehow stopping him from responding? Is he unable now to comment until I give him the go ahead?

Well then why did you feel the need to "point out" that you "dont have to answer to" me? Clearly you have a delusion and I'm really not so "predictable"

See why I kept your huffy ass on ignore for so long? You are utterly incapable of having any sort of normal exchange without this sort of salty bullshit.

You are projecting, as usual, because you expect other people to answer to YOU and that just isnt gonna happen. Hence all this bitchiness you have been suffering with.

tl; dr

I suggest you don't post to me, dummy. Post to whomever you're trying to audition for...

What a bizzare post.

I believe I commented to Deport and you actually engaged me.

Am I making you feel stupid, Oak? Are you suggesting I just stop actually address your own words because it makes you feel bad?

So basically you are being fake, all trying to "show off" for strangers on an internet forum and projecting your disfunction on me, again. Why you guys are so invested in appearances on the internet is beyond me, truly.

Does me having you ignore give you teh sad? You feel "safer" running your finger off when you know im not reading it? You'll be alright.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Admin really does suck dick tho

The TDS (Teh Dick Sucking) happened right in the middle of a serious discussion about how I said I'd probably fuck Lokmar as a friends and that is super slutty because I said it after January 2022.

This is why I'm a big slut but other "active" members on the board (on her "team") are NOT big sluts.

I said it was because it was January 2022, or did you, idiot? I said "keeps". And you've kept on saying it.

Why are you blaming me or anyone else for your words?

Okay so when was the big slut deadline, then?

Apparently, you don't have one. You tell me when the deadline is?

Me? Lord no. I have no arbitrary date of which someone must stop slutting it up in order to absolved from sluttiness. I'm not disingenuous.

I'm asking you about your perceptions here.

So......what's the slut deadline?

There is no such thing as a "perceptual deadline". I can't set a deadline for your behavior. YOU drive the behavior not me.

I didnt ask about any "perceptual deadline".

I asked what your slut deadline was.

I'm asking you about your own line of logic here. YOU are the one thinking this shit, not me.

What is a slut deadline even mean? You have no logic.

I'm asking about YOUR logic.

And I agree.....you have none. Or any genuine standards.

I have standards that I apply to myself. I don't talk to other men about fucking them as a joke, as a friend, in any way. They are based on my upbringing, one was taught that it was slutty behavior.

How I perceive others is based upon my world view.

Sounds like you apply your self standards on others regardless if theyve consented or not. Some could call that a bit uptight. Perhaps even insecure.

My standards typically involve not posting shit people have told me privately and using their family members and kids as weapons. Like accusing other women of enabling sex abuse of their teenagers and providing graphic descriptions of actual sexual encounters without the others consent.

And naturally.....my teams standards than your teams standards.

Not "posting shit people told you?"

Explain why you posted the intimate details of your torrid and somewhat sad affair with Martini? I understand that the sex and the cat weren't "told" to you but you get the idea Mrs. Public Information.

Before you try getting all law school on us, try spelling word like "renege" correctly you mammoth dumb fuck.

I looked at that post and I said to myself, oh hell no she just did not lob one up for me to smack out of the park again. You're as stupid as they come and you'd be better off letting your rotten "distended" labia type out your comebacks. Either that or try using pictures from now on.

You fucking own yourself everytime you try to prove "how smart you are." Give it up, EVERYONE knows you're a fucking idiot.

Can you believe she asked me for a slut deadline? What in the holy fuck is the pile of scrambled eggs in her head sending to her fingers type out?

What the fuck is a "slut deadline?"

I have no fucking idea.

She's trying to drag Murdock into her drama because I'm calling her a slut. So, I guess in her head she knows some things about Murdock's sexual history and wants to establish a "timeline" for when a woman is a slut.

All I know is that today, this very day, she said she'd give Lokmar a friendly fuck. She's the one being slutty and she wants to pull Murdock down with her.
Yea, I got an appointment next Tuesday to take her up on her offer and toss away a great 20 year marriage you feeble fuktard.

Not with you having Covid you don't. Though, Covid is probably the least of Dove's worries when it comes to communicable diseases.
Maybe she feels extra sorry for me tho.

I know I do but I wouldn't fuck you with half of Dove's rotten Labia.

Be sure to have alot of $1 bills on hand and a cashiers check for $3.5K.
She said free,tard.

She mean't the STD's.
Nope.

Compared to what she's got, Covid's a cakewalk!
You big mad cause she outted your boy kev as a lousy lay?

You should check him out and give us all a second opinion.
I trust Dovey.

How much did that cost? Let me guess?

$3.5K?
3.5k pennies, tard?

I'm not sure she's worth all those pennies but they're your pennies.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

The TDS (Teh Dick Sucking) happened right in the middle of a serious discussion about how I said I'd probably fuck Lokmar as a friends and that is super slutty because I said it after January 2022.

This is why I'm a big slut but other "active" members on the board (on her "team") are NOT big sluts.

I said it was because it was January 2022, or did you, idiot? I said "keeps". And you've kept on saying it.

Me? Lord no. I have no arbitrary date of which someone must stop slutting it up in order to absolved from sluttiness. I'm not disingenuous.

There is no such thing as a "perceptual deadline". I can't set a deadline for your behavior. YOU drive the behavior not me.

I'm asking you about your own line of logic here. YOU are the one thinking this shit, not me.

I have standards that I apply to myself. I don't talk to other men about fucking them as a joke, as a friend, in any way. They are based on my upbringing, one was taught that it was slutty behavior.

Sounds like you apply your self standards on others regardless if theyve consented or not. Some could call that a bit uptight. Perhaps even insecure.

My standards typically involve not posting shit people have told me privately and using their family members and kids as weapons. Like accusing other women of enabling sex abuse of their teenagers and providing graphic descriptions of actual sexual encounters without the others consent.

Explain why you posted the intimate details of your torrid and somewhat sad affair with Martini? I understand that the sex and the cat weren't "told" to you but you get the idea Mrs. Public Information.

Before you try getting all law school on us, try spelling word like "renege" correctly you mammoth dumb fuck.

I looked at that post and I said to myself, oh hell no she just did not lob one up for me to smack out of the park again. You're as stupid as they come and you'd be better off letting your rotten "distended" labia type out your comebacks. Either that or try using pictures from now on.

You fucking own yourself everytime you try to prove "how smart you are." Give it up, EVERYONE knows you're a fucking idiot.

Can you believe she asked me for a slut deadline? What in the holy fuck is the pile of scrambled eggs in her head sending to her fingers type out?

I have no fucking idea.

She's trying to drag Murdock into her drama because I'm calling her a slut. So, I guess in her head she knows some things about Murdock's sexual history and wants to establish a "timeline" for when a woman is a slut.

All I know is that today, this very day, she said she'd give Lokmar a friendly fuck. She's the one being slutty and she wants to pull Murdock down with her.
Yea, I got an appointment next Tuesday to take her up on her offer and toss away a great 20 year marriage you feeble fuktard.

You two are talking about fucking, end of...

How would your wife like to hear your jokes?
It wasnt my joke, assclown.

You went along with it. I see your wife wouldn't approve. How shocking.
Bitch, my wife doesnt "approve" of any of.my trolling. She's just glad it starts and stops online.

What about your 3 boyfriends?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

Bitch, my wife doesnt "approve" of any of.my trolling. She's just glad it starts and stops online.

My husband gives not single shit what I say to people on the internet as long as they dont end up calling him at work :LOL3:

How about if you fuck 2 guys and one gal off the forums? How's he feel about that?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

@Flynn

I have some poasters on follow and ignore at the same time. Like blandscape for example!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Careful. Flynn is gonna ask if your PTSD can suck him off.

Still smarting from me making fun of your little attention whoring ways?

Maybe you can add another ailment like Hep C?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

My husband gives not single shit what I say to people on the internet as long as they dont end up calling him at work :LOL3:

How about if you fuck 2 guys and one gal off the forums? How's he feel about that?

How about it?

Would you like him to jump on and tell you? Or jump on so you can tell HIM? Do you guys have enough tranqs for Scrote in your BH cult emergency fanny packs?

And why would he give a shit about who I fucked long before him and I even knew eachother?

You stupid fucking potatoe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh is that what's happening?

You SURE? People might all be laughing at you, Flynn. And your little dog, too.

The one you fuck angrily after your 3 day Dovey benders

L.O.L

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

How about it?

Would you like him to jump on and tell you? Or jump on so you can tell HIM? Do you guys have enough tranqs for Scrote in your BH cult emergency fanny packs?

And why would he give a shit about who I fucked long before him and I even knew eachother?

Someone's mad.

P.S.-Did I "renig" on something?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh is that what's happening?

You SURE? People might all be laughing at you, Flynn. And your little dog, too.

The one you fuck angrily after your 3 day Dovey benders

L.O.L

Now...now...i'm sure if you claim to have Sickle Cell Anemia that'll garner you more sympathy. It should be noted that it usually afflicts Africans. Just didn't want you to look stupid again. Maybe you can also include how you have African Americans in your family tree for more attention value?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have no fucking idea.

How about it?

Someone's mad.

America renig'd in 2012!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Flynn

tl; dr

What a bizzare post.

I believe I commented to Deport and you actually engaged me.

Am I making you feel stupid, Oak? Are you suggesting I just stop actually address your own words because it makes you feel bad?

So basically you are being fake, all trying to "show off" for strangers on an internet forum and projecting your disfunction on me, again. Why you guys are so invested in appearances on the internet is beyond me, truly.

Does me having you ignore give you teh sad? You feel "safer" running your finger off when you know im not reading it? You'll be alright.

When I am dead for 5 minutes, you will finally be smarter than I am.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have no fucking idea.

How about it?

Someone's mad.

America renig'd in 2012!

Obviously, you haven't "renig'd" on your man love.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

@Flynn

tl; dr

That certainly didn't happen when you started making up scriptures in the Bible about Masturbation and Oral sex, now did it.

"Others" as in DeportLiberals, Biggie Midget and Lokmar? Wow! Quite a vicious army you got there. Maybe you guys can stop the war in Ukraine by dropping more incorrectly spelled snore bombs on the Russians? That'll scare them!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

@Flynn

The question was, why are you "speaking for him?" The only thing you should be speaking for is your flea infested labia.

Talking about someone who can't read. That would be you Dove or are you doing it for the attention? Does acting stupid draw more men? If that's the case, they should be beating down your door to your section 8 dump.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

@Flynn

tl; dr

That certainly didn't happen when you started making up scriptures in the Bible about Masturbation and Oral sex, now did it.

"Others" as in DeportLiberals, Biggie Midget and Lokmar? Wow! Quite a vicious army you got there. Maybe you guys can stop the war in Ukraine by dropping more incorrectly spelled snore bombs on the Russians? That'll scare them!
Focus on one thing at a time. Get that little match set up properly and then deal with us...

People on several boards are complaining.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My girl laughs at the shit I do to these insects

Not monster tho. She’s not a fan of my antics there. But I don’t give a shit and she knows it

I showed herhow my mere presence sent a bunch of misfit parasites into a fit of hysterics at BC and all she said was “and these are adults?”

yes. Parents and grandparents. And they vote and have the right to operate a vehicle
Did anyone actually even read this OP? :LOL3:
I did
Ha ha like your winded poasts
I often wonder who has that much time

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

@Flynn

tl; dr

Focus on one thing at a time. Get that little match set up properly and then deal with us...

I'm sorry. Please show me where it says my job is to cater to the few? Is there a reason the "people" haven't set up a match at "several boards yet?"

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

@Flynn

tl; dr

I'm sorry. Please show me where it says my job is to cater to the few? Is there a reason the "people" haven't set up a match at "several boards yet?"
We were promised top tier content and it is moar like Disney+...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

@Flynn

tl; dr

We were promised top tier content and it is moar like Disney+...

Do you realize that you, yourself and others make the "top tier content?"

Why are you hoping for others to do it? Why don't you start producing "top tier content" instead of waiting for it because you might be in for a long wait.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ms. Anne Thrope

Factory Bastard
I have been waiting 4 years or moar for Mr.pickled.

You'll be waiting for alot longer than that because you just missed him. Pickles and Martini are one of the same.
Woah!

See that's just the sort of shocking plot twists that keeps folks interested and invested!

They arent the same person.....they are twins though.

Probably they use the same accounts though.
Did they "start out as cojoined twins"?
Are they Lily's real fathers?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You'll be waiting for alot longer than that because you just missed him. Pickles and Martini are one of the same.
Woah!

See that's just the sort of shocking plot twists that keeps folks interested and invested!

This coming from the idiot accusing me of being both Martini and Pickles. But now you all of a sudden you know this to be fact? Just like how the Bible says it's okay to Masturbate, right?

Shut the fuck up. You make yourself look like a fucking dumbass everytime you breathe.

Like I've stated before, if you said the sky was blue; I'd need a second opinion or third.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Woah!

Why would god do something like that?