Posters I would like to see come back...and the bag on Lily thread.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Naww, I’m jus teasing him, like I said when you talk to him he’s good at pretending he’s normal LOLOL no kidding again he’s Allright fuck Lily I rode my grampa for being bald just as bad hahaha poor guy bless his heart

I thought he was normal too when I talked to him on Discord. Clearly, I was wrong.

• Yikes
Reactions: X

Fredricka

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This goes out to Martini. I know you're getting these as you started a thread at TBC replying to this thread. I really don't understand why you won't step foot back here at BF. I mean we could really use your insight into comedy, no one's asking you to pick sides, it would just be nice to have you around even if it's only a few posts at a time. Like it or not everyone here is only separated by about 6 degrees.

Now whether you choose to or not, I just wanted to let you know that you're always welcome here. I don't exactly know what went on behind the scenes here and I don't care. What I do know is that you're a funny poster when you put your mind to it and we'd love to have you grace these halls once again.
So did martini and dove eventually marry? Was dueling banjos playing as she walked up the aisle? Spill the tea

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
No others claimed it, I wrote an end of time flame with twap sitting in a dessert with a flip top phone as the last man on earth. a running joke

Ahhhh. I remembered something like that. Not the origins of it, just that they was some "TWAT will outlive us all." theme.

Since it did not work out...maybe someone can start a "Senile @Joe will outlive us all." running joke....

Or in @Joe's case, a "walking with a cane" joke...

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
Ahhhh. I remembered something like that. Not the origins of it, just that they was some "TWAT will outlive us all." theme.

Since it did not work out...maybe someone can start a "Senile @Joe will outlive us all." running joke....

Or in @Joe's case, a "walking with a cane" joke...
i think fat lily with her cholesterol issues and her stressed up style of posting is high up the flametown death pool list myself.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Factory Bastard
It is important to hammer out the rules before every Flame Match.

Rules is a word. Like a derigibile. No density. Less than air to avoid air.

Bent. Broken. Burned. Exploded.

I respected TWAP. And because I respected him, I pushed him to push me.

Otherwise, if I didn't respect him.... I would have ignored him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
96zoow.jpg