Posters I would like to see come back...and the bag on Lily thread.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Shen, you dopey cunt. You do realise that it's libtards like Aidsman who have helped to facilitate and condone your yellow invasion of white nations?

Your hostility towards liberal homos is baffling to say the least, when they are one of the primary reasons for your occupation being tolerated.
I do not remember importing Chinamen by the boatloads to build our nations railroads?

Well it is true that it's because of liberals that Asians are allowed to immigrate to the West. If it were up to conservatives, they'd remain in Asia.

And this is the thanks we get. They see the openness as something they are willing to take advantage of, even if they despise you for it.

I wonder if that's cultural?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey Shen, you dopey cunt. You do realise that it's libtards like Aidsman who have helped to facilitate and condone your yellow invasion of white nations?

Your hostility towards liberal homos is baffling to say the least, when they are one of the primary reasons for your occupation being tolerated.
I do not remember importing Chinamen by the boatloads to build our nations railroads?

Well it is true that it's because of liberals that Asians are allowed to immigrate to the West. If it were up to conservatives, they'd remain in Asia.

And this is the thanks we get.

Wow, I'm actually in agreement with teh pig!

Clown World has claimed another victim...

Farewell, cruel world.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have been waiting 4 years or moar for Mr.pickled.

You'll be waiting for alot longer than that because you just missed him. Pickles and Martini are one of the same.
Woah!

See that's just the sort of shocking plot twists that keeps folks interested and invested!

They arent the same person.....they are twins though.

Probably they use the same accounts though.

This coming from the idiot accusing me of being both Martini and Pickles. But now you all of a sudden you know this to be fact? Just like how the Bible says it's okay to Masturbate, right?

Shut the fuck up. You make yourself look like a fucking dumbass everytime you breathe.

Like I've stated before, if you said the sky was blue; I'd need a second opinion or third.

Calm the fuck down, Flynn. Do you ever notice how more often than not.....you are the only person not "getting" it? Or the only one who who doesnt even understand what's being said?

What a dullard you are. :LOL3:

You are either really stupid or a really bad troll. In pulling for bad troll because this level of stupid is depressing. If my depression logs in over it try not to pull your peen out.

Do you notice that you're the only person that can't spell?
Sphel khop troal wus alwayz yurbest troal. Faggit.

Well, I already knew you couldn't spell but amazingly you always spell the word dick correctly.
Must hurt extra bad when your favorite word gets butchered! Ehh faggit?

Hurts really bad, kinda like getting Covid a third time and then telling everyone on a forum.
So not at all?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He would just be phishing pin ID to find out who is behind the guests is my guess.
For fuck sakes, he can delete posts in the Politics sub. Get a fucking grip white folks.

STFU with your white folks shit already.
They are irrational and made out of pudding. Today's performance only reinforced that.

Oh No, someone I don't like can delete posts in a sub I don't post in, so I have to stay away from the sub he isn't allowed. That's white logic for you.

So is it Chinese logic to give someone a panel that's destroyed several other forums?

The problem is not everyone agrees with these claims he has "destroyed several forums". Most people watched and have their own opinions on what happened. This narrative that Big "destroyed several forums" isnt the consensus.

You guys dont like him, that's pretty much it. You cant demand everyone accept your version of events and make decisions for THEIR forums(that arrogance thing about what people should do with their own forum again) that you agree with.

It's a mod panel. He doesnt have access to anyones IP. Or anything. You guys are bringing the drama claiming he "destroyed several forums" because you think it makes the tantrum more "rational".

Fash is allowed to decide what happens on her board and if she wants Big to help mod the politcs section, that's her decision. Shes known Big for years and she capable of forming her own views about him. You guys have a really bad habit of expecting other people to dislike who you dislike and just believe what you say about them. Then if they dont....you usually get mad at them and start blaming them for bullshit.

Like how Poopturd was over here blaming Fash and calling her stupid because she doesnt jump onto this Big hysteria.

You guys really have no self awareness or any clue how obvious your manipulation tactics truly are.
Two Facts: Stubby was administrator of 2 different forums as they were driven off cliffs, do the math.
Three facts: SG and BF were busy as hell until you showed up with your idiotic partisan spamming. You registered at BC and spammed every thread on the main board with TDS memes until Fash restricted you to Rejected. Of course you ran away from those awful visible minority conservatives and back to the safety of your white geriatric tranny knitting circle at CBT.

Fourth fact: you're a forum wrecking cancer.
Ha he kinda like yer kind are the cancer of the earth
Insects
Duh, you add so much content to this dead, gay, white geriatric board.

You are old, stupid, ugly, effeminate, and white. My tax dollars support your useless white ass. But, I am willing to go beyond what True Dope forces me to to and pay for the bullet if you shoot urself in the face. I will send the costs of the bullet to your male life partner after you pull the trigger. Is it a deal?
Hint: This is not Grindr.
Bet you're the #1 member there! Aint you, faggit ass!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He would just be phishing pin ID to find out who is behind the guests is my guess.
For fuck sakes, he can delete posts in the Politics sub. Get a fucking grip white folks.

They are irrational and made out of pudding. Today's performance only reinforced that.

Oh No, someone I don't like can delete posts in a sub I don't post in, so I have to stay away from the sub he isn't allowed. That's white logic for you.

So is it Chinese logic to give someone a panel that's destroyed several other forums?

The problem is not everyone agrees with these claims he has "destroyed several forums". Most people watched and have their own opinions on what happened. This narrative that Big "destroyed several forums" isnt the consensus.

You guys dont like him, that's pretty much it. You cant demand everyone accept your version of events and make decisions for THEIR forums(that arrogance thing about what people should do with their own forum again) that you agree with.

It's a mod panel. He doesnt have access to anyones IP. Or anything. You guys are bringing the drama claiming he "destroyed several forums" because you think it makes the tantrum more "rational".

Fash is allowed to decide what happens on her board and if she wants Big to help mod the politcs section, that's her decision. Shes known Big for years and she capable of forming her own views about him. You guys have a really bad habit of expecting other people to dislike who you dislike and just believe what you say about them. Then if they dont....you usually get mad at them and start blaming them for bullshit.

Like how Poopturd was over here blaming Fash and calling her stupid because she doesnt jump onto this Big hysteria.

You guys really have no self awareness or any clue how obvious your manipulation tactics truly are.
Two Facts: Stubby was administrator of 2 different forums as they were driven off cliffs, do the math.
Three facts: SG and BF were busy as hell until you showed up with your idiotic partisan spamming. You registered at BC and spammed every thread on the main board with TDS memes until Fash restricted you to Rejected. Of course you ran away from those awful visible minority conservatives and back to the safety of your white geriatric tranny knitting circle at CBT.

Insects

You are old, stupid, ugly, effeminate, and white. My tax dollars support your useless white ass. But, I am willing to go beyond what True Dope forces me to to and pay for the bullet if you shoot urself in the face. I will send the costs of the bullet to your male life partner after you pull the trigger. Is it a deal?

Fuck off Shen Li, go cook some rice or something.

fucking CHINA insects LOL stealing everything in the Pacific ... cant drive fer SHIT lmfao but steal no fucking problem
My taxes support your lazy, gay, white libtard ass.
You know what elese ... my friend went there to teach and siad he couldnt find a single insect because the gooks eat everyfuckingthing LMAO
You should.go. maybe they'd eat you, ya filthy tard!

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

I am forced(against my will) to pay for white kiddie diddling retards like X and Apeman.

You have no skin in the game, so fuck off and stop being a meatshield for distrubing white behaviour.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Insects

fucking CHINA insects LOL stealing everything in the Pacific ... cant drive fer SHIT lmfao but steal no fucking problem
You know what elese ... my friend went there to teach and siad he couldnt find a single insect because the gooks eat everyfuckingthing LMAO

I love yoo Lokmor :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Insects

I love yoo Lokmor :LOL3:
Enough to jump off a cucknadian bridge?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I am forced(against my will) to pay for white kiddie diddling retards like X and Apeman.

You have no skin in the game, so fuck off and stop being a meatshield for distrubing white behaviour.

Hi Fashionista!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And this is the thanks we get. They see the openness as something they are willing to take advantage of, even if they despise you for it.

I wonder if that's cultural?

Thankyou for openly admitting this. Most liberals play dumb whenever it's mentioned and pretend they don't what you're talking about.... Aidsmin's response being a prime example.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm not meatshielding anyone, the fact remains that you and your fellow bugs are tolerated here in the west largely thanks to the liberals you claim to hate.

Right wingers would prefer it if most of you fucked off back to Chanksville.