Posters I would like to see come back...and the bag on Lily thread.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
There are certain posters that I like reading. For whatever reasons they leave and decide to only post here during a full moon or when they decide that wherever they're posting at has become stale. It is a true shame as there are some posters that can draw traffic and have people following them to waste such potential. It is my sincere hope that some of the posters listed will come back and grace us with their presence once again. Take note, this my opinion and opinions vary depending on the individual. By no means is this the end all or the Bible of posters that are talented. I may have left some posters out that others might think are entertaining. By all means if you're reading this, please post a poster you would like to see come back or post here at BF.

***King Martini***

I really like this guy. I know he annoys some and can be a huge brag bag at times but it cannot be denied that he does draw people. Others love insulting this poster for a myriad of reasons. Overall, he entertains me to no end and I love getting into a tit-for-tat with this individual. Furthermore, he's a good sport, though he has his moments. Overall, I myself would love to see this poster come back and start posting here again.

***Cardtrick***

Perhaps one of the most profilic posters during the flaming heyday. This poster was intelligent and funny as well as a pretty decent person. I don't know if Cardtrick is still posting but he/she would be a welcome addition to any kind of forum. Cardtrick was and still is one of my favorite posters of all time.

***Sum Cun't***

One of the better know posters from the golden days of flame, this poster is still around...somewhere. Whether you agree with his opinions or not, you're certainly going to read about them. Sum Cun't is a poster you either like or hate, there's no in between. I for one have always been a fan of his if he keeps his posts down to 3.5 pages. He would be a great addition to any forum.

***AW aka Attention Whore***

This gal had a mouth that would even make sailors blush. This was another poster from the golden era of flame. AW had opinions about everything and if you disagreed with her, you were in for a world of hurt. What I really loved about her was her fighting spirit...think a Modelo ad. Overall, under that tough exterior was a sweet down to earth woman. If you were in her inner circle you were fine but if you were on her shit list then you were fucked. I really do miss posters like her.

***Oranje***

Known as the "Flying Dutchmam," Oranje was one of a kind. This guy could flame and troll wirh the best of them. Perhaps known for raiding other forums and drawing traffic, he was the epitome of what forums were looking for. Though, on multiple occasions he would take the flaming and trolling too far. He was probably best known for raiding Rant-Rave and was one of the posters credited for bringing in numerous members from that site to BH. Any forum would be lucky to have him.

***Evil fucking Blood***

Perhaps the God of modern flame, EB was the best in flaming and trolling. This guy could troll the hell out of entire forums and when posters came looking for him to get some payback, they were met with a quick swift net death. This was my mentor and friend. There will never be anyone like EB, once in 1,000000 years a poster comes along like Evil Blood. I would love if EB came back and showed all of us what trolling and flaming is supposed to be.

***Beaver Cleaver***

Not considered a troll or flamer by any means but more of a historian on the flamer/troll community. His recordings of flametown are still today considered gospel. Most importantly he was unbiased when it came to ranking the importance and skill level of posters within the flame world. Every community needs a historian that knows the ins and outs of that he/she is recording for future generations to come.

***V-Agent***

Another poster that any forum would be lucky to have. Whether flaming or just posting about everyday and mundane things, I have always enjoyed this poster. Though, prone to be a little too verbose at times, V-Agent was very informative and knowledgeable about an assortment of topics. I hope to see him one day posting here.

Like I stated, this isn't a complete list. I may have missed some quality posters but these posters come to mind first. I would love to see all these people post here. The common denominator with all these guys is the fact that they could post great content and knew that in the end this was only a game and never took anything too personal. BF would be extremely lucky to have any number of these posters.

If I missed anyone, apologies. If there's a poster you think I forgot or should be listed, please feel free to add them.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
We need to bring back the Atari 2600

Again.

I know you're fully competent and able of posting good quality material. Why you want to spend your time posting up fluff is beyond me. Why you want to spend your time out here posting run of the mill spam that only makes you look like a fucking dork is the real question. I know from experience that deep down you're not a serial shit poster.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This goes out to Martini. I know you're getting these as you started a thread at TBC replying to this thread. I really don't understand why you won't step foot back here at BF. I mean we could really use your insight into comedy, no one's asking you to pick sides, it would just be nice to have you around even if it's only a few posts at a time. Like it or not everyone here is only separated by about 6 degrees.

Now whether you choose to or not, I just wanted to let you know that you're always welcome here. I don't exactly know what went on behind the scenes here and I don't care. What I do know is that you're a funny poster when you put your mind to it and we'd love to have you grace these halls once again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Didnt we just do this a few months ago?

I move to make the whole "list of posters" thing to be an annual event. Just once a year. We could make it a forum holiday. Call it something "Bawl Hall day of remembrance" or some shit.

No need to do this every three months.

Is this like....a Bawllumati ritual or something? Is it one of those things we have to watch in order for it to "take"?

Are you drinking some bloody semen of flamers past right now?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Many of these folks are obviously quite elderly now, and they are probably spending most of their time in parks feeding pigeons or eating jello

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Rotwang is over at the Shew practising how to take breaths while up his own arse.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Many of these folks are obviously quite elderly now, and they are probably spending most of their time in parks feeding pigeons or eating jello

Pudding cups are apparently quite popular with the elderly and mentally frail

What's your go-to pudding flavour?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

I really like this guy. I know he annoys some and can be a huge brag bag at times but it cannot be denied that he does draw people.

Really? When, and where? Because it certainly hasn't been the case on here.

Are you jealous......again?

His panel was taken away for doing the exact opposite of what you've claimed here, dummy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

I really like this guy. I know he annoys some and can be a huge brag bag at times but it cannot be denied that he does draw people.

You need to stick to things you are best at, ya know, attacking fat girls and Jews.

I've been here longer than the pair of you 2 newbs combined, so sit down and STFU. Thanks.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

You need to stick to things you are best at, ya know, attacking fat girls and Jews.

I've been here longer than the pair of you 2 newbs combined, so sit down and STFU. Thanks.

yeah been here and done sweet FA.... fuck all!~

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
***King Martini***

His panel was taken away for doing the exact opposite of what you've claimed here, dummy.

Now you're jutting your canine snout into business that has nothing to do with you. I've known Fartini longer than you and I'd rather have him here than you.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
***King Martini***

Ohhhhhhhh!!! A little over a fucking year and you're still a big puss filled bag of SUCK!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
***King Martini***

Now you're jutting your canine snout into business that has nothing to do with you. I've known Fartini longer than you and I'd rather have him here than you.

It's not even close how much better Martini would be for the forum than him.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

WTF does that even mean?? What should I have achieved exactly?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
***King Martini***

WTF does that even mean?? What should I have achieved exactly?

Sentience

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Who gives a fuck what you think ? LOL

His panel was given to him for one week on a trial basis and the condition was if he brought traffic and content, he could keep it.

Guess what? He didn't and therefore his mod privileges were removed. Sorry to burst your bubble.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
***King Martini***

Tell me about it.

Aryan couldn't post up great content even if it was dressed up as Hitler sporting a 9 foot dildo with his name on it.

Even that Batshit crazy Lily stalker Prowler is more entertaining than idiot Forum Gestapo Aryan.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

That's rich, when the majority of the forum would be glad if you took your pockmarked rhino ass and squeezed it through the exit back to Mexico.