Posters I would like to see come back...and the bag on Lily thread.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
***King Martini***

I really like this guy. I know he annoys some and can be a huge brag bag at times but it cannot be denied that he does draw people.

Really? When, and where? Because it certainly hasn't been the case on here.

Are you jealous......again?

His panel was taken away for doing the exact opposite of what you've claimed here, dummy.

Now you're jutting your canine snout into business that has nothing to do with you. I've known Fartini longer than you and I'd rather have him here than you.

It's not even close how much better Martini would be for the forum than him.

That's rich, when the majority of the forum would be glad if you took your pockmarked rhino ass and squeezed it through the exit back to Mexico.

Thanks for proving my assertion.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Aryan couldn't post up great content even if it was dressed up as Hitler sporting a 9 foot dildo with his name on it.

Even that Batshit crazy Lily stalker Prowler is more entertaining than idiot Forum Gestapo Aryan.

I suspect you've been given a similar ultimatum as Shartini by BF and this mod role is merely a trial run...

Hadn't you better get cracking finding new members to attract, rather than trying to impress me with your flaming skilzzz?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

I really like this guy. I know he annoys some and can be a huge brag bag at times but it cannot be denied that he does draw people.

His panel was taken away for doing the exact opposite of what you've claimed here, dummy.

Now you're jutting your canine snout into business that has nothing to do with you. I've known Fartini longer than you and I'd rather have him here than you.

That's rich, when the majority of the forum would be glad if you took your pockmarked rhino ass and squeezed it through the exit back to Mexico.

Go away, fatso.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
***King Martini***

You need to stick to things you are best at, ya know, attacking fat girls and Jews.

I've been here longer than the pair of you 2 newbs combined, so sit down and STFU. Thanks.

yeah been here and done sweet FA.... fuck all!~

WTF does that even mean?? What should I have achieved exactly?

For one you sound as stupid as the day you signed up for BF. Two, you think running around playing a Nazi is still fucking kewl. Dude, you're a fucking joke and you've proven that racist fucks like yourself are no better than the darkie races you bag on. I would have thought that spending ample time on BF would have given you a pause in your bigoted beliefs. You're friends with Flea, a Mexican. Yet you would still disrespect her after the numerous times she's defended you to others.

You're an ungrateful piece of white trash.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
why are my quotes fucking up?? grrrrrrrr

Because you're a senile old crone that can't see the neon buttons. I love ya Caskur, but you old as fuck.

i am writing on a pop-up keyboard on a smart TV, eating peaches and cream while watching cranky Judge Judy repeats.

when I try to send off posts... they jump. It is a long story.... you wouldn't understand..

did you know Cardy died 5 years ago?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

Or what? You have a tantrum?

I wanna see!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

I wanna see!

You'll need eyelid reduction surgery first....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

You need to stick to things you are best at, ya know, attacking fat girls and Jews.

I've been here longer than the pair of you 2 newbs combined, so sit down and STFU. Thanks.

yeah been here and done sweet FA.... fuck all!~

WTF does that even mean?? What should I have achieved exactly?

For one you sound as stupid as the day you signed up for BF. Two, you think running around playing a Nazi is still fucking kewl. Dude, you're a fucking joke and you've proven that racist fucks like yourself are no better than the darkie races you bag on. I would have thought that spending ample time on BF would have given you a pause in your bigoted beliefs. You're friends with Flea, a Mexican. Yet you would still disrespect her after the numerous times she's defended you to others.

You're an ungrateful piece of white trash.

Disrespected her? When? Stop trying to stir shit you ridiculous faggot.

BTW, which Flynn am I speaking to right now, the wife or the gay-sounding husband of the double act?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

I wanna see!

thumb_ur-lameaf-memecrunch-com-lame-af-54094569.png

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Who gives a fuck what you think ? LOL

His panel was given to him for one week on a trial basis and the condition was if he brought traffic and content, he could keep it.

Guess what? He didn't and therefore his mod privileges were removed. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Obviously, you do or you wouldn't be on this idiotic narrative on things that have absolutely nothing to do with you.

I don't give a fuck if he had to sodomize you with his own labia as part of the deal, that shit still has nothing to do with you...still.

Now if you're through being the neighborhood gossip, you may now resume being a stupid fucker that likes to talk about shit he-you know nothing about.

First rule of the Nazi dipshit club, you don't tell anyone you're the founding member. Dipshit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
***King Martini***

Keep proving me right you colossal fuck. It's shit like this that makes you look like a weak fucking bitch. Instead of using that half eaten hog leg you call a fucking brain, you go right into your tried and true racist remarks while throwing Flea (your friend) under the white power bus as well.

I would gladly trade you for 9 UncleDilfs if I could.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had an appointment at Fiona Stanley hospital..

My wound 11 weeks on is now only 1 cm by 2.5 cms and no depth..

from 9 cms long and 7 cms deep to nearly ^^^read above^^^...healed.

I am nearly back to full power so cut the old lady lames.... just remember I know All lame towns secrets.... and I am prepared to use them.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

His panel was given to him for one week on a trial basis and the condition was if he brought traffic and content, he could keep it.

Guess what? He didn't and therefore his mod privileges were removed. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Obviously, you do or you wouldn't be on this idiotic narrative on things that have absolutely nothing to do with you.

I don't give a fuck if he had to sodomize you with his own labia as part of the deal, that shit still has nothing to do with you...still.

Now if you're through being the neighborhood gossip, you may now resume being a stupid fucker that likes to talk about shit he you know nothing about.

First rule of the Nazi dipshit club, you don't tell anyone you're the founding member. Dipshit.

The point being, you hysterical cuntrag, is that Fagtini has had numerous chances over the years to create content and attract new posters on here, and has failed miserably every single time.

So therefore, your gushing praise aimed in his direction is kinda redundant and makes you look fucking stupid.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now if you're through being the neighborhood gossip, you may now resume being a stupid fucker that likes to talk about shit he you know nothing about.

The point being, you hysterical cuntrag, is that Fagtini has had numerous chances over the years to create content and attract new posters on here, and has failed miserably every single time.

I know you're thick and all, but let me explain this to you as if you were this Neo-Nazi idiot from England on this forum I post on. She didn't say that he had to come here and do anything more than post. Flynn said nothing about him being responsible for content nor for recruiting new members.

You're here, you nutsack of a human being. Why couldn't Martini?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

Keep proving me right you colossal fuck. It's shit like this that makes you look like a weak fucking bitch. Instead of using that half eaten hog leg you call a fucking brain, you go right into your tried and true racist remarks while throwing Flea (your friend) under the white power bus as well.

You realise that attempting to stir shit between people is a tell tale sign of desperation?

You've been spending too much time around large Lily, as manipulation is one of her favourite tactics.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I know you're thick and all, but let me explain this to you as if you were this Neo-Nazi idiot from England on this forum I post on. She didn't say that he had to come here and do anything more than post. Flynn said nothing about him being responsible for content nor for recruiting new members.

U mad tubs? Sure sounds like it.

I never said he can't be here, just that most people would prefer otherwise, likewise with you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
***King Martini***

You realise that attempting to stir shit between people is a tell tale sign of desperation?

You've been spending too much time around large Lily, as manipulation is one of her favourite tactics.

You and people like you don't like having the truth shoved past your tooth do you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

U mad tubs? Sure sounds like it.

I never said he can't be here, just that most people would prefer otherwise, likewise with you.

That's not anger. I'm telling you like it is...STFU...your hot air whistling past your snaggle tooth is keeping me awake.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Aryan couldn't post up great content even if it was dressed up as Hitler sporting a 9 foot dildo with his name on it.

Even that Batshit crazy Lily stalker Prowler is more entertaining than idiot Forum Gestapo Aryan.

I suspect you've been given a similar ultimatum as Shartini by BF and this mod role is merely a trial run...

Hadn't you better get cracking finding new members to attract, rather than trying to impress me with your flaming skilzzz?

I suspect I could fucking care less what a admitted racist thinks. Furthermore, if I fail at this at least I was given a chance. Failure is a part of life, though I suspect you've had more failures in life than me, you being born the first one.

I'm not "flaming" you, you simple minded fuck. I'm telling you the truth. I don't need to "try," just you being here and babbling about your usual vomit is more than I could ever do to you as you do it to yourself.

Now shut the fuck up you unimaginative pile of dog shit.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

You truly are that fucking stupid. She's got more right to be here than you fuckwit.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
why are my quotes fucking up?? grrrrrrrr

Because you're a senile old crone that can't see the neon buttons. I love ya Caskur, but you old as fuck.

i am writing on a pop-up keyboard on a smart TV, eating peaches and cream while watching cranky Judge Judy repeats.

when I try to send off posts... they jump. It is a long story.... you wouldn't understand..

did you know Cardy died 5 years ago?

I just read that and that makes my heart hurt. She was a great gal. Wait! Who the hell told you that?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

I wanna see!

doublicat-2020-09-11-05-15-10.gif

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

I wanna see!

He'll try to call timeout again like he tried to do at SG when mean ol' Lily and Flynn verbally gave him a wedgie.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

You truly are that fucking stupid. She's got more right to be here than you fuckwit.

How do you work that one out?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
admitted racist

Cry me a river of soy you weak liberal bitch LMFAO.
***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

I wanna see!

doublicat-2020-09-11-05-15-10.gif

the-results-are-n7hzvx.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So therefore, your gushing praise aimed in his direction is kinda redundant and makes you look fucking stupid.

ugh.... you have no swagger. *rolls eyes*

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

I wanna see!

He'll try to call timeout again like he tried to do at SG when mean ol' Lily and Flynn verbally gave him a wedgie.

Never happened. I can verbally sodomise the pair of you in my sleep.