Posters I would like to see come back...and the bag on Lily thread.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
***King Martini***

I really like this guy. I know he annoys some and can be a huge brag bag at times but it cannot be denied that he does draw people.

Really? When, and where? Because it certainly hasn't been the case on here.

You need to stick to things you are best at, ya know, attacking fat girls and Jews.

I've been here longer than the pair of you 2 newbs combined, so sit down and STFU. Thanks.

yeah been here and done sweet FA.... fuck all!~

WTF does that even mean?? What should I have achieved exactly?

For one you sound as stupid as the day you signed up for BF. Two, you think running around playing a Nazi is still fucking kewl. Dude, you're a fucking joke and you've proven that racist fucks like yourself are no better than the darkie races you bag on. I would have thought that spending ample time on BF would have given you a pause in your bigoted beliefs. You're friends with Flea, a Mexican. Yet you would still disrespect her after the numerous times she's defended you to others.

You're an ungrateful piece of white trash.

Disrespected her? When? Stop trying to stir shit you ridiculous faggot.

BTW, which Flynn am I speaking to right now, the wife or the gay-sounding husband of the double act?

Bitch-boi, the only thing you ever "stirred" was your brain when it fell out of your ear and into your nice hot cup of White Nationalist Tea.

You can't be this fucking retarded can you? When you make fun of Lily and her race, you're also making fun of Flea. How can you not see the logic in this? Lily is of Hispanic/Spanish blood, so is Flea. So your racist barbs only apply to certain Latin Americans? Are you fucking stupid as you are racist?

You're speaking to the one that thinks you're an absolute waste of human flesh, does that give you a clue you fucking unimaginative twat. Keep on listening to Martini and you'll be sounding like a fool as well. You might want to get a hold of Freud, he also knows who I am. Maybe if you fellate his dirty feet he may send you ALL my info.

Dipshit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

I really like this guy. I know he annoys some and can be a huge brag bag at times but it cannot be denied that he does draw people.

You need to stick to things you are best at, ya know, attacking fat girls and Jews.

I've been here longer than the pair of you 2 newbs combined, so sit down and STFU. Thanks.

For one you sound as stupid as the day you signed up for BF. Two, you think running around playing a Nazi is still fucking kewl. Dude, you're a fucking joke and you've proven that racist fucks like yourself are no better than the darkie races you bag on. I would have thought that spending ample time on BF would have given you a pause in your bigoted beliefs. You're friends with Flea, a Mexican. Yet you would still disrespect her after the numerous times she's defended you to others.

BTW, which Flynn am I speaking to right now, the wife or the gay-sounding husband of the double act?

Bitch-boi, the only thing you ever "stirred" was your brain when it fell out of your ear and into your nice hot cup of White Nationalist Tea.

You can't be this fucking retarded can you? When you make fun of Lily and her race, you're also making fun of Flea. How can you not see the logic in this? Lily is of Hispanic/Spanish blood, so is Flea. So your racist barbs only apply to certain Latin Americans? Are you fucking stupid as you are racist?

You're speaking to the one that thinks you're an absolute waste of human flesh, does that give you a clue you fucking unimaginative twat. Keep on listening to Martini and you'll be sounding like a fool as well. You might want to get a hold of Freud, he also knows who I am. Maybe if you fellate his dirty feet he may send you ALL my info.

Dipshit.

Yeah it was Freud who spilled the beans about your dirty little secret concerning the shared Flynn handle...

Lily is an Amerimutt mystery meat with a hideous personality and equally horrific political views.

Flea is Hispanic and not a loathsome cunt with an attitude problem.

Clear enough?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Now you're jutting your canine snout into business that has nothing to do with you. I've known Fartini longer than you and I'd rather have him here than you.

Who gives a fuck what you think ? LOL

His panel was given to him for one week on a trial basis and the condition was if he brought traffic and content, he could keep it.

Guess what? He didn't and therefore his mod privileges were removed. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Obviously, you do or you wouldn't be on this idiotic narrative on things that have absolutely nothing to do with you.

I don't give a fuck if he had to sodomize you with his own labia as part of the deal, that shit still has nothing to do with you...still.

Now if you're through being the neighborhood gossip, you may now resume being a stupid fucker that likes to talk about shit he you know nothing about.

First rule of the Nazi dipshit club, you don't tell anyone you're the founding member. Dipshit.

The point being, you hysterical cuntrag, is that Fagtini has had numerous chances over the years to create content and attract new posters on here, and has failed miserably every single time.

So therefore, your gushing praise aimed in his direction is kinda redundant and makes you look fucking stupid.

Hey dicklips, what part about I don't give a flying fuck about what you think, hear, see, or suck on don't you understand? What Martini did or didn't do is irrelevant you drama inducing used tampon.

My gushing praise is for the guy he used to be over a decade ago. You could only wish you had 1/10 of his talent. Instead you think parading around calling people "niggers" and "chanks" is going to land you in some Online Nazi Hall of Fame.

Go get bent you delusional cock biter.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
***King Martini***

Dipshit.

Yeah it was Freud who spilled the beans about your dirty little secret concerning the shared Flynn handle...

Lily is an Amerimutt mystery meat with a hideous personality and equally horrific political views.

Flea is Hispanic and not a loathsome cunt with an attitude problem.

Clear enough?

We're both Hispanic, fuckface.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you fucking stupid as you are racist?

Yes, he is that fucking stupid. It's incredible really. "They" all do it.

Not me... I like Sth Americans. I want to live in Chile or Peru.

my favourite artist is Mexican Diego Garcia.

I was referring to the ones that are racist when they address me. I would say Chile might be better, but that's my opinion not fact.

I'm not familiar with Diego Garcia.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Now you're jutting your canine snout into business that has nothing to do with you. I've known Fartini longer than you and I'd rather have him here than you.

His panel was given to him for one week on a trial basis and the condition was if he brought traffic and content, he could keep it.

Guess what? He didn't and therefore his mod privileges were removed. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Obviously, you do or you wouldn't be on this idiotic narrative on things that have absolutely nothing to do with you.

I don't give a fuck if he had to sodomize you with his own labia as part of the deal, that shit still has nothing to do with you...still.

Now if you're through being the neighborhood gossip, you may now resume being a stupid fucker that likes to talk about shit he you know nothing about.

First rule of the Nazi dipshit club, you don't tell anyone you're the founding member. Dipshit.

The point being, you hysterical cuntrag, is that Fagtini has had numerous chances over the years to create content and attract new posters on here, and has failed miserably every single time.

So therefore, your gushing praise aimed in his direction is kinda redundant and makes you look fucking stupid.

Hey dicklips, what part about I don't give a flying fuck about what you think, hear, see, or suck on don't you understand? What Martini did or didn't do is irrelevant you drama inducing used tampon.

My gushing praise is for the guy he used to be over a decade ago. You could only wish you had 1/10 of his talent. Instead you think parading around calling people "niggers" and "chanks" is going to land you in some Online Nazi Hall of Fame.

Seriously, no one cares.

STFU once and for all about Brawl Hall and teh glory dayz of flaming.

No one on here apart from you forum relics give 2 fucks about any of that meaningless shite...

So either give it a rest or go have your cultist BH remembrance ceremonies somewhere else.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
***King Martini***

Are you jealous......again?

His panel was taken away for doing the exact opposite of what you've claimed here, dummy.

It's not even close how much better Martini would be for the forum than him.

That's rich, when the majority of the forum would be glad if you took your pockmarked rhino ass and squeezed it through the exit back to Mexico.

Keep proving me right you colossal fuck. It's shit like this that makes you look like a weak fucking bitch. Instead of using that half eaten hog leg you call a fucking brain, you go right into your tried and true racist remarks while throwing Flea (your friend) under the white power bus as well.

I would gladly trade you for 9 UncleDilfs if I could.

You realise that attempting to stir shit between people is a tell tale sign of desperation?

You've been spending too much time around large Lily, as manipulation is one of her favourite tactics.

How the fuck am I stirring shit when you sat there telling Lily to go back to Mexico? I mean how much more do I need to say? So you're cool with only some hispanic people? Now Nazi's can choose when to be openly racist and get to pick and choose what colored people they like or dislike? Are you fucking kidding me?

What fucking planet are you from? Because it's obviously not fucking Earth.

You're a piece of garbage that should have been killed off with the rest of the dinosaurs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously, no one cares.

STFU once and for all about Brawl Hall and teh glory dayz of flaming.

No one on here apart from you forum relics give 2 fucks about any of that meaningless shite...

So either give it a rest or go have your cultist BH remembrance ceremonies somewhere else.

Who the fuck are you, twat? STFU with telling people what to do, you worthless sack of shit.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
admitted racist

Cry me a river of soy you weak liberal bitch LMFAO.
***King Martini***

His panel was taken away for doing the exact opposite of what you've claimed here, dummy.

That's rich, when the majority of the forum would be glad if you took your pockmarked rhino ass and squeezed it through the exit back to Mexico.

Thanks for proving my assertion.

Go away, fatso.

Or what? You have a tantrum?

I wanna see!

You'll need eyelid reduction surgery first....

thumb_ur-lameaf-memecrunch-com-lame-af-54094569.png

doublicat-2020-09-11-05-22-32.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's not anger. I'm telling you like it is...STFU...your hot air whistling past your snaggle tooth is keeping me awake.

I thought it was the rumbling of your third stomach keeping you up.

Your
admitted racist

***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

I wanna see!

Get a job. Support your family. Be a man.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

Keep proving me right you colossal fuck. It's shit like this that makes you look like a weak fucking bitch. Instead of using that half eaten hog leg you call a fucking brain, you go right into your tried and true racist remarks while throwing Flea (your friend) under the white power bus as well.

You realise that attempting to stir shit between people is a tell tale sign of desperation?

You've been spending too much time around large Lily, as manipulation is one of her favourite tactics.

How the fuck am I stirring shit when you sat there telling Lily to go back to Mexico? I mean how much more do I need to say? So you're cool with only some hispanic people? Now Nazi's can choose when to be openly racist and get to pick and choose what colored people they like or dislike? Are you fucking kidding me?

You're a piece of garbage that should have been killed off with the rest of the dinosaurs.

I fail to see how telling a Mexican to leave the forum and go back to their homeland is "racist"?

But then again, you libtards do talk an immense amount of nonsense.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's not anger. I'm telling you like it is...STFU...your hot air whistling past your snaggle tooth is keeping me awake.

Really?

Maybe you should tell her to go back to Mexico again because that worked soo very well for you last time you gigantic pussy.

Is this the best you've got? Accusing me of being waaacist? :LOL3:

Fucking soyboy..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
***King Martini***

I fail to see how telling a Mexican to leave the forum and go back to their homeland is "racist"?

But then again, you libtards do talk an immense amount of nonsense.

I am in my homeland you fucking idiot. I am AMERICAN of Mexican heritage.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Your
admitted racist

***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

I wanna see!

doublicat-2020-09-11-05-23-03.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really?

Maybe you should tell her to go back to Mexico again because that worked soo very well for you last time you gigantic pussy.

Is this the best you've got? Accusing me of being waaacist? :LOL3:

Fucking soyboy..

She already covered stupid and untalented.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your
admitted racist

***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

I wanna see!

Stop sitting on your ass, get a job, feed your kids.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ugh.... you have no swagger. *rolls eyes*

There's also the question of him having a penis as well.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Your
admitted racist

***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

I wanna see!

Stop sitting on your ass, get a job, feed your kids.

doublicat-2020-09-11-05-33-19.gif

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

I wanna see!

He'll try to call timeout again like he tried to do at SG when mean ol' Lily and Flynn verbally gave him a wedgie.

Never happened. I can verbally sodomise the pair of you in my sleep.

I won't even dignify whatever that's supposed to be with an answer.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

I wanna see!

He'll try to call timeout again like he tried to do at SG when mean ol' Lily and Flynn verbally gave him a wedgie.

You just did, you stupid cunt....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love being able to get Largita and trannie fannie Flynn frothing into a frenzy with the minimum of effort. LULZ

Dude, we're wiping the floor with you. No one is frothing, you're failing at this like you do at everything in life.

Have you managed to replace your bicycle with a car yet? Tick tock...you'll be fifty soon.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
***King Martini***

Go away, fatso.

I wanna see!

You just did, you stupid cunt....

You sound upset.