Posting a radical thread: I think Flynn is...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So, did the "paving job" include a peek or two into her windows?

If not, you wouldn't know her from Ellie May Clampett.
You have the proof, yet you still ask questions?

What proof?

R'Dub is a looker, she is.

But, sadly, you'll never know.

Only smart, funny, and erudite people were part of her circle.

You didn't see the pic that Mel posted so you have no idea whether it was her or not.

Brah, it's the same photo Mel has been posting for years, ever since RW posted it claiming it was her with the exact intention of sniffing out swipe rats.

Mission accomplished, Starling dearest!

So she wanted everyone to think she's a whale?

Interesting.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That wasn't her.

How do you know? The pic is gone and you weren't around during the 5 mins or so it was up.

Yeah, and this is the pic you PM'd me last Sunday of your current bird.

Prove me wrong.

main-qimg-d1cc02d76f217adbfe972a349e5a07f7-lq.jpg

Hey what the fuck is happening here you guys?

I don't think that's a real picture of anyone on the forums.

Freud's feet pics are genuine, he PM'd me one where he wrote my name on his feet and those feet are an exact match of the feet pics he has posted on the forums.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Freud's feet pics are genuine, he PM'd me one where he wrote my name on his feet and those feet are an exact match of the feet pics he has posted on the forums.

Podiatric Info! :Beatdown2:

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Brah, it's the same photo Mel has been posting for years, ever since RW posted it claiming it was her with the exact intention of sniffing out swipe rats.

You are clearly confused... RW posted a pic of some woman laying on the grass years ago. Most of us knew it was fake.

But you fell for the second-level fake, right?

Predictable.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You are clearly confused... RW posted a pic of some woman laying on the grass years ago. Most of us knew it was fake.

Predictable.

So you're saying the photo of a hefty lady dressed in a yellow frock and waving a placard about school teachers is the pic RW posted pretending it was her?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Predictable.

So you're saying the photo of a hefty lady dressed in a yellow frock and waving a placard about school teachers is the pic RW posted pretending it was her?

No.

That was the third-level fake.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Predictable.

No.

I think you're telling porkies personally.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No.

You know god damned well that 'our teachers are priceless' tablecloth wearing lady is her...

Honestly? I haven't seen the pic, Melski.

And I'm not particularly interested either.

This kind of activity you're engaging in (as ever) is more appealing to lonely internet stalkers with Borderline Personality Disorder.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
There is no bias.
No.. of course not. You only have about 10 different people saying they see it too

but the problem is everyone else, not you.

Typical when someone is as God awfully dumb as you are

I have modded less than Flynn. I have moved posts. POSTS you whining bastards. The actual difference is you guys act out more on purpose to try to cause mischief.

Those are FACTS that have been noticed by the owner.
Lotusbud never even got a chance how to learn how to use her panel when you flew off the handle and shit yourself after Bonesaw announced she was a mod

you see, there you go again with that lack of self awareness thing

She was never going to have one. Bonesaw was trolling
And true or false. Lily flipped the fuck out over it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No.

You know god damned well that 'our teachers are priceless' tablecloth wearing lady is her...

This kind of activity you're engaging in (as ever) is more appealing to lonely internet stalkers with Borderline Personality Disorder.

Frankly, if it was a troll on her part, what a beauty of a troll still going strong after all this time.

DDT

Factory Bastard

Of course you haven't seen the pic. And I'm stalking nobody. Why would I? Especially someone who's overweight and very possibly confined to a mobility scooter?

Come on dude... Even I have standards.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no bias.
No.. of course not. You only have about 10 different people saying they see it too

but the problem is everyone else, not you.

Typical when someone is as God awfully dumb as you are

I have modded less than Flynn. I have moved posts. POSTS you whining bastards. The actual difference is you guys act out more on purpose to try to cause mischief.

Those are FACTS that have been noticed by the owner.
Lotusbud never even got a chance how to learn how to use her panel when you flew off the handle and shit yourself after Bonesaw announced she was a mod

you see, there you go again with that lack of self awareness thing

She was never going to have one. Bonesaw was trolling

Too bad you have it backwards. Bonesaw trolled that he was going to make me a mod.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Frankly, if it was a troll on her part, what a beauty of a troll still going strong after all this time.

Yep, she even got my near-perfect sex change troll beaten by a mile.

I'm jelly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course you haven't seen the pic. And I'm stalking nobody. Why would I? Especially someone who's overweight and very possibly confined to a mobility scooter?

Come on dude... Even I have standards.

I keep in touch with her here and there. While you're talking mobility scooters she telling me how much time she spends hiking in the woods.

There's your version of her and then there's the real life info I get from her.

Weird that you know more about her life than she does.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I keep in touch with her here and there. While you're talking mobility scooters she telling me how much time she spends hiking in the woods.

Well, then it's clear that she exaggerated the severity of her illness to garner sympathy from the forums...

Tell her Mel says hi. A few of us were wondering if she's even still alive, or been reduced to a drooling gimp that has to type on the keyboard with her tongue... Basically a third child now for her poor husband to take care of.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, then it's clear that she exaggerated the severity of her illness to garner sympathy from the forums...

Tell her Mel says hi. A few of us were wondering if she's even still alive, or been reduced to a drooling gimp that has to type on the keyboard with her tongue... Basically a third child now for her poor husband to take care of.

I won't tell her you say hello. If she wanted to hear from you and vice-versa, you'd be in touch. She still has her chronic condition, she's just trying to manage it as best she can.

What do people do to each other to wish ill upon them?

I have a few people that I intensely dislike on these forums. I wish ill on none of them. In fact, I hope they thrive and become happy and well-adjusted people.

Life is way too short to actually hate someone online. Real life has its rewards and hate doesn't bring any of those rewards.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I won't tell her you say hello. If she wanted to hear from you and vice-versa, you'd be in touch. She still has her chronic condition, she's just trying to manage it as best she can.

I have a few people that I intensely dislike on these forums. I wish ill on none of them. In fact, I hope they thrive and become happy and well-adjusted people.

Life is way too short to actually hate someone online. Real life has its rewards and hate doesn't bring any of those rewards.
I'm not seeing any real hate or ill will directed her way. Perhaps you're seeing something that doesn't exist...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not seeing any real hate or ill will directed her way. Perhaps you're seeing something that doesn't exist...

Yeah, those comments about being a burden on her husband calling her a third child and talking about her being in a mobility scooter come from a place of love and affection.

@Bastard Factory Can I get paid in emoji's? I need an eyeroll emoji...

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yeah, those comments about being a burden on her husband calling her a third child and talking about her being in a mobility scooter come from a place of love and affection.

I think you need to lighten up a little... Clowning about someone being a drooling roller gimp in a mobility scooter is far removed from truly wishing ill will on someone.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think you need to lighten up a little... Clowning about someone being a drooling roller gimp in a mobility scooter is far removed from truly wishing ill will on someone.

It's unkind. I always take unkind behavior as it is made, unkindly.