Posting a radical thread: I think Flynn is...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
...doing a bang-up job keeping the retards in check.

This being said, Flynn might be wasting her time asking them to colour inside the lines when they can't even tell a colouring book from covfefe.

Also, dumping all the loons and moonbats in Meltdown is liable to further taint the gene pool.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Melski, the only thing that's remotely frightening about you is how you constantly strip your tranny's gears while jerking on your knob.

The Dove-like screech is excruciating.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey Blurt... Why aren't you sucking the cocks of DV and Chink forum? You used to suck those cocks very hard...

He's found a new source for his affections.... seriously this is the third or fourth embarrassingly cringeworthy gushing proclamation of e-love he's expressed towards Flynn in the past week.

Flynn is only fucking with "CONS" and none of the soy brigade, so naturally Blurt is creaming his panties with excitement.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Call it Forum Restorative Justice, you bland Nazi-like milquetoast.

Now post something original. Entertain the masses. Give us a mental boner, why don't you?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Uh huh, the only problem with that observation is if the stiletto was on the other foot, and your woke comrades were being panel abused by a "Nazi", you'd be singing a very different tune.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This being said, Flynn might be wasting her time asking them to colour inside the lines when they can't even tell a colouring book from covfefe.

Also, dumping all the loons and moonbats in Meltdown is liable to further taint the gene pool.
Moving threads that "hurt your feelz" is NOT doing a bang up job. Dovey's thread was legit and shouldn't have been moved. If Flynn wants to censor what is posted by people and topics she doesn't like or agree with, then she should GTFO of the mod business on this site.. Dove's thread was legit and it was moved.. Don't care what your feelings are about Dove, she has the right to post on subjects that a power hungry mod and a few of her "friends" don't agree with.. Fuck off back to your censored forum if you don't like it.. Sorry, Blurt.. It was wrong and surprised that you don't see this..

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Uh huh, the only problem with that observation is if the stiletto was on the other foot, and your woke comrades were being panel abused by a "Nazi", you'd be singing a very different tune.

Would I, though? Find me one post where I'm wah-waaahing about another pile-on by brain-dead hyenas targeting Libs.

The difference between your crowd and mine, Doorknob Darryl, is that folks in my crowd can withstand gale force winds without a single furrow showing up on their brow whereas the knuckle-draggers you love to trade reach-arounds with fold at the merest hint of a cool breeze.

It's a sad spectacle, but one that is not entirely unpredictable coming as it does from Groupthink Central.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Would I, though? Find me one post where I'm wah-waaahing about another pile-on by brain-dead hyenas targeting Libs.

The difference between your crowd and mine, Doorknob Darryl, is that folks in my crowd can withstand gale force winds without a single furrow showing up on their brow whereas the knuckle-draggers you love to trade reach-arounds with fold at the merest hint of a cool breeze.

It's a sad spectacle, but one that is not entirely unpredictable coming as it does from Groupthink Central.

Ummm, didn't you rage-quit not too long ago because Gallium, of all people, hurt ya feelz?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey Blurt... Why aren't you sucking the cocks of DV and Chink forum? You used to suck those cocks very hard...
Admin will be very upset if some cross dressing weeble moves in on his cock suckimg monopoly

I’ll tell you that much

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck off back to your censored forum if you don't like it.. Sorry, Blurt.. It was wrong and surprised that you don't see this..

Oh, I totally saw it, Rave. I did.

But the Mechanics of Entertainment shall always prevail, regardless of the pitiful mewlings of Those Who Take This Shit Too Seriously.

Feel me?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But oh how they wept when I banned admong for his nonstop deluge of stupid and redundant spam back at SG

libs and their consistent consistency

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Ummm, didn't you rage-quit not too long ago because Gallium, of all people, hurt ya feelz?

Nope. I took a break from all online activities for a few weeks as I adjusted to a post-COVID work schedule.

Now you know.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
But oh how they wept when I banned admong for his nonstop deluge of stupid and redundant spam back at SG

You still have a copy of the SG database in the back pocket of your ankle-length capris; please pull out any such weepy post of mine.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You still have a copy of the SG database in the back pocket of your ankle-length capris; please pull out any such weepy post of mine.
Speaking of the ankles

anyone enjoying my new ankle ornament here? Is it inclusive enough considering it wears a wig?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok I believe you, but thousands wouldn't....

See? There you go again, thinking I give a rat's ass about whether you or thousands believe me or not.

I'm not here to Facebook you dummies over the head with my status updates; I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick some ass. And you're all out of ass.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Moving threads that "hurt your feelz" is NOT doing a bang up job. Dovey's thread was legit and shouldn't have been moved. If Flynn wants to censor what is posted by people and topics she doesn't like or agree with, then she should GTFO of the mod business on this site.. Dove's thread was legit and it was moved.. Don't care what your feelings are about Dove, she has the right to post on subjects that a power hungry mod and a few of her "friends" don't agree with.. Fuck off back to your censored forum if you don't like it.. Sorry, Blurt.. It was wrong and surprised that you don't see this..

The thread didn't "hurtz my feelings," just my eyes. The thread wasn't even directed at me. I already explained to Dove and apparently the whole forum on why it was moved from Politics to Meltdown.

"Censor?" That's a big word for the likes of you. I suggest you go and look that word up, that way when it actually happens you'll know. Always a pleasure seeing you come tripping in here. Try not being soo serious, you'll end up with Hypertension and Diabetes.

Now with that being said, when can we all expect another, "I'm leaving and not coming back" melty from you? Though, I will say, you do manage to find your way back here everytime.

Welcome back Raven. Sorry you think I'm picking on your online friends. I'm not. They need to follow the rules just like everyone else.

I take it from this latest outburst that I won't be invited to your upcoming Bar Mitzvah? And here I was all excited to see you all grown up!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick some ass.
that's a neat trick you do there, kicking ass while you're on all fours taking it up the ass

perhaps your terminology is a little slanted ?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Heh. A tag team match?

In this corner... Nizzi and the Puerto Rican Dopey....

• Winner
Reactions: X

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The thread didn't "hurtz my feelings," just my eyes. The thread wasn't even directed at me. I already explained to Dove and apparently the whole forum on why it was moved from Politics to Meltdown.

Now with that being said, when can we all expect another, "I'm leaving and not coming back" melty from you? Though, I will say, you do manage to find your way back here everytime.

Welcome back Raven. Sorry you think I'm picking on your online friends. I'm not. They need to follow the rules just like everyone else.

I take it from this latest outburst that I won't be invited to your next Bar Mitzvah? And here I was all excited to see you all grown up!
I almost gave you credit for doing a fairly good job here, Flynn, until you pulled this shit with Dove.. I'm hoping you'll practice some self-restraint in the future, if not by your own choice, but by the choice of BF.. Either way.. you have to be fair and not censor subjects/people you don't like/agree with.. Now... go fuck yourself :)

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I take it from this latest outburst that I won't be invited to your next Bar Mitzvah? And here I was all excited to see you all grown up!
I almost gave you credit for doing a fairly good job here, Flynn, until you pulled this shit with Dove.. I'm hoping you'll practice some self-restraint in the future, if not by your own choice, but by the choice of BF.. Either way.. you have to be fair and not censor subjects/people you don't like/agree with.. Now... go fuck yourself :)

Well thank you for that lesson in BF etiquette, Mrs. Manners. Almost gave me credit for doing a fairly good job? I certainly hope you don't want a refund.

I understand that this isn't really about Dove's post, this goes deeper. Like the dislike you have for me because I'm smarter, more beautiful and overall a great Christian when it comes to the 10 Commandments.

Again, look up the word, "censor." I have never done that, personally I don't believe in it. What I will do is mitigate the shit threads that have become an everyday occurrence here and if you don't like it, then you're more than welcome to tell Bastard Factory how you feel. Until then, shut the fuck up and have a wonderful day!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trust me, he knows. I'm betting you're not going to be doing that shit again.. huh? lol :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I almost gave you credit for doing a fairly good job here, Flynn, until you pulled this shit with Dove..

Ditto.... more fool us eh?

Obviously, you're that fucking stupid to think that I'm going to cater to whiners, babies and shit posters.

Sorry but you're a broken record stuck on repeat. Anytime someone/mod/me doesn't do what you want, you take it as an affront to your ego. You take it all personal and start trying to yell the loudest why mean Flynn is soooooooooo unfair.

Yell a little louder, the planet Mars hasn't quite heard your belly aching.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well thank you for that lesson in BF etiquette, Mrs. Manners. Almost gave me credit for doing a fairly good job? I certainly hope you don't want a refund.

I understand that this isn't really about Dove's post, this goes deeper. Like the dislike you have for me because I'm smarter, more beautiful and overall a great Christian when it comes to the 10 Commandments.

Again, look up the word, "censor." I have never done that, personally I don't believe in it. What I will do is mitigate the shit threads that have become an everyday occurrence here and if you don't like it, then you're more than welcome to tell Bastard Factory how you feel. Until then, shut the fuck up and have a wonderful day!

Don't worry Flynn, I'm the real problem here. I should be fired. *smirk*

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Trust me, he knows. I'm betting you're not going to be doing that shit again.. huh? lol :LOL3:

Trust me I don't give a fuck if you think you're pulling any kind of strings here. He knows what? That I moved some threads to their proper place? I freely admitted it and i'll do it again when the time comes.

You need to come up with better cringe worthy comebacks you toothless fucking hick.