My boyfriend feels disrespected by me posting here

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No. He. Didn't.

Your crying does not count as you deserved everything you got.

Wanna see a replay? Act like a fucking child and I'll do it again to you in a fucking heartbeat.

He did though. You're just really fucking stupid.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I hit a nerve.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Says the guy defending another dude that pretended to be a woman named, DD.

Yeah. Okay, Aryan. Try not putting your hooves in your toothless mouth next time.

DD also thinks you're a projecting dude/s, dude.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He did though. You're just really fucking stupid.

I guess not as "stupid" as someone that can't even spell "potato" in 2000 tries.

How "stupid" does one have to be to make up fake organizations like The Small Business Oligarchy and then try to say it was all in jest 1.5 years later?

Are we talking that "stupid?"

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh he IS a panel abuser.

He moved one of my political threads from politics to Meltdown so he could shit it up with his repetitive rage posts at me. And his excuse was that he decided my thread was a "troll thread" when it clearly was NOT.

And the stupid fuck wasn't even the mod of the politics board and decided to move MY thread from that board to meltdown.

Watch what Flynn accuses other people of because it's always a blatant confession. Always. Flynn is a weak and obsessive little bitch who gets legitimately angry and petty over people on forums not doing what he wants them to do. He is so self absorbed he thinks his opinions are like final judgements and that everyone has to value them and act accordingly.

Just an angry narcissist liar who would eat shit out of a dog's ass before having enough spine to admit to doing or being wrong. While trying to force his standards on everyone else.

Wow!

Still butthurt?

Not only that, I can tell you've been soooo very jealous of me from the start. I'm sorry Dove but you will never be me nor will you ever be my equal. As soon as you get that through your thick skull you might be able to move on.

Even Murdy makes you look pathetic and you sucked her pussy.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!1111++

BIATCH!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's gets awkward to watch doesn't it? LOL

Kinda like your spelling and your made up organizations.

So you know how the rest of us feel, when we have to watch you clumsily trip through trying to spell 5th grade level words.

Man. You being the dumbest cunt out here is a gift that keeps on giving. I've got Dove fodder for fucking years, you pathetic junkie.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I guess not as "stupid" as someone that can't even spell "potato" in 2000 tries.

How "stupid" does one have to be to make up fake organizations like The Small Business Oligarchy and then try to say it was all in jest 1.5 years later?

This post really just shows what a dumb fucking clown you are.

You are the only one on the board who doesn't get that, either.

Bahahaha. Moron.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kinda like your spelling and your made up organizations.

So you know how the rest of us feel, when we have to watch you clumsily trip through trying to spell 5th grade level words.

Man. You being the dumbest cunt out here is a gift that keeps on giving. I've got Dove fodder for fucking years, you pathetic junkie.

Yeah years of spam over posts that you cannot read that everyone else can.

You do you, retard. Lol!

A good handful of us are not shocked we post above your intelligence level.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh shit !! that yap-boX DuHHv is spendin her summer yammerin' :LOL3: :LOL3:

Wash the doo yet ??

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

PoeTayTow!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Guess what guise?

Flynn says -

4492462.jpg

Count to potato!

she's sew kewl -- that's why she has such a big executive position around hear!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Bahahaha. Moron.

Oh?

Does highlighting your fucking stupidity make you go into drug addled tailspin?

If you weren't trying to be something you're not, people would actually have sympathy for how fucking ignorant your junkie ass is.

Cry me a river, track marks!

No one gives a fuck about what you "think."

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah years of spam over posts that you cannot read that everyone else can.

You do you, retard. Lol!

A good handful of us are not shocked we post above your intelligence level.

Do you have THE SMALL NEEDLE EXCHANGE OLIGARCHY on speed dial?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bahahaha. Moron.
That is the ultimate win. He truly is to stupid to understand he is the laughing stock.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That is the ultimate win. He truly is to stupid to understand he is the laughing stock.

At the end of the day there's not a fucking thing you can do to me.

All your whining just gives me all the attention that Dove wishes she had.

Thanks, Oerdin! You're sweet!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's sad that every time flynn gets taken out to the woodshed she has to turn to the panel to retaliate

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Flynn,

Unless I'm forced to because of some infraction, this will be the last time I waste keystrokes on you. I've only been here for like 6 months and I already have you pegged. With all due respect to your position as a mod, I've seen your words on other forums and you seem to be a fairly decent person, but here you elect to be a flaming mod which is the complete antithesis of what a mod should be.

The last time we exchanged posts you threatened to ban me for sending back what you dished out here in the 'Meltdown'. You also whined about part of your duties as a mod. If you are going to be a member of staff then show a little maturity and handle what comes along with the position. Don't dish out what you can't take because all it does is make you look like a sissy. You don't use your ban power to threaten another member for their retorts to the horseshit that you spew out. It's immature and pathetic to say the very least.

If I was the admin here, the only permission I'd give you is moving threads, nothing more. I didn't join this forum to be threatened by a shithead like you. Just because I'm a friendly person, doesn't mean I'm some dipshit that you can walk all over. Don't you ever fucking threaten me again. We don't know each other very well. If you use your mod power to threaten me again, I will leave this place and stop trying to endorse it with so many online people I chat with. I honestly can't fathom why BF made you staff, but it's his place so I have to respect that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Flynn,

Unless I'm forced to because of some infraction, this will be the last time I waste keystrokes on you. I've only been here for like 6 months and I already have you pegged. With all due respect to your position as a mod, I've seen your words on other forums and you seem to be a fairly decent person, but here you elect to be a flaming mod which is the complete antithesis of what a mod should be.

The last time we exchanged posts you threatened to ban me for sending back what you dished out here in the 'Meltdown'. You also whined about part of your duties as a mod. If you are going to be a member of staff then show a little maturity and handle what comes along with the position. Don't dish out what you can't take because all it does is make you look like a sissy. You don't use your ban power to threaten another member for their retorts to the horseshit that you spew out. It's immature and pathetic to say the very least.

If I was the admin here, the only permission I'd give you is moving threads, nothing more. I didn't join this forum to be threatened by a shithead like you. Just because I'm a friendly person, doesn't mean I'm some dipshit that you can walk all over. Don't you ever fucking threaten me again. We don't know each other very well. If you use your mod power to threaten me again, I will leave this place and stop trying to endorse it with so many online people I chat with. I honestly can't fathom why BF made you staff, but it's his place so I have to respect that.
:Whaaa: