My boyfriend feels disrespected by me posting here

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So instead of stopping....how about I instead post my flabby post wall tit as my avi?

And then sit my cottage cheese ass on a lawn chair and post from the community pool?

I meant the resort!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
So instead of stopping....how about I instead post my flabby post wall tit as my avi?

And then sit my cottage cheese ass on a lawn chair and post from the community pool?

I meant the resort!
Hey Dove, I'm not sure I understand. Why would he feel disrespected? Does he feel that you give more attention to us here than him?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Dove, I'm not sure I understand. Why would he feel disrespected? Does he feel that you give more attention to us here than him?

I'm making fun of how Murdydick was on here spewing about how her posting here was "disrespectful" of her relationship.

And yet she not only continues to do it....but she posts her flabby ass tittay as her avi...so she really does not respect her relationship.

If my man felt any kind of way about me posting here I'd be done. No question. And even though he gives not a single shit about me posting on troll forums (I've tried many times over the past 15 years to get him to join me lol)....he definitely WOULD give a shit if I were showing off my body like that.

Just seems so odd and hypocritical of her to claim a few times that just posting here is disrespectful to her relationship but yet she keeps showing up and using various pictures of her tits and ass as avi pictures. I doubt her short and fat Alphonso would be okay with it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Her tit looked like Casper the friendly ghost got caught in a dollar tree bag.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hilarious how even Alticus can't decipher the cunt's "Look at me! Look at me!" shitty fucking writing.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
7rfou4.jpg

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hilarious how even Alticus can't decipher the cunt's "Look at me! Look at me!" shitty fucking writing.

I'm not surprised that you struggle to "decipher" my post considering I post way above your comprehension level and sarcasm always blows right over your meth addled, drool covered empty potatoe head.

You are the dumbest motherfucker here and every damage control spam post you blubber makes it worse.

Notice how no one else is having difficulty? Yeah.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm surprised that you "deciphered" my post considering I post way above your comprehension level and sarcasm always blows right over your meth addled, drool covered empty potatoe head.

You are the dumbest motherfucker here and every damage control spam post you blubber makes it worse.

Someone's triggered.......AGAIN!

How very "empirical!"

Anyone got the phone number to The Small Business Oligarchy?

**That shit NEVER gets old!**

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The funniest part in all of this IS that Dove still can't write or debate for shit. She should continue sucking cocks on the street. I'm sure with the 4th drawing close, there should be plenty of willing takers near 8 Mile.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Most of me is laughing but that little grammar nazi part is gnawing its red felt-tipped pen and going "REEeeeee!"

Well done.
I still like you. Dunno why but I've existed in 4 permanent places and 1 of them had an equal divide between the old school Mennonites and the more modern residents who just took the devices 6 or 8 decades ago.

We all found a way to interact and trade....or least exist coexist together (never walk up to the wife if the husband is present. It disrespects both equally)...

But that was all free market.... REAL free market.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Most of me is laughing but that little grammar nazi part is gnawing its red felt-tipped pen and going "REEeeeee!"

Well done.

What fucktard whiner Faggoty is omitting is that Dove brought it up first...on more than one occasion proving how much it does bother her and no amount of excuses from worthless whiner Faggoty is going to change that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It wasn't about you, Flynn.
Believe it or not that does happen sometimes.
I think Flynn regards Dove as a "rival" or competitor, (very common among bitchy females) so constantly growls at her.

I recall at my old job, the established female in the office was clearly not happy when a new (& prettier) chick started and was a complete bitch with her.

Women are very territorial beasts, even the transgender ones!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I meant the resort!
If your new guy means something to you and you want this relationship to last, then at least try not to mention or talk about him in these forums @Dove

Maybe he just wants his privacy

At least make him a deal as to what he’d rather you not talk about

That’s just a suggestion and what I think he’s getting at.