Jealous woman (25) shoots Grietje (72) after affair with boyfriend: "They laughed and called me fat"

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A 25-year-old Belgian woman faces a ten-year prison sentence for shooting a 72-year-old woman from the Netherlands who ran off with her boyfriend. “Ayub and Grietje were laughing at me. The barrel of humiliations was full, ”she told the court yesterday. She denies that she intended to shoot 72-year-old Gretel in advance.

That Monday, suspect Summer A. drove together with her husband Imraan Ayub (31) from Temse to Wielsbeke (between Kortrijk and Ghent), to the rental villa of Grietje (72). Imraan had had a sexual affair with the older woman for years. It arose during the period when the 72-year-old woman - still married to an Italian businessman who was abroad a lot - lived in a thatched-roof villa. Imraan was 18 and initially her gardener, but a love affair gradually blossomed. Gretel enjoyed his presence and sexual performance, he enjoyed her generous gifts such as a snow-white BMW X6.

When Imraan Ayub married Summer in the spring of 2017, it was no reason for him to end the affair. He did tell Summer that the relationship had ended, but together they still regularly went to Wielsbeke to help the single woman in the garden and the housework. Similarly on February 10.

Pity
Summer had brought Grietje two new bras as a Valentine's Day present. The visit actually ended around 2:30 PM, and the couple had already got into the car when they suddenly remembered forgetting the dirty laundry. A few moments later a discussion started in the villa.

“And then they turned on me, laughed at me, called me too fat, that I had to accept their relationship. I couldn't bear them doing that to me after all I did for them and the humiliations. I had already accepted that Gretel would stay in Ayub's life and even felt sorry for her. ”

"On a whim she took the weapon, which she had seen lying in the car just before, from her jacket pocket", lawyer Filip De Reuse defended her together with Olivier Mostrey. “She fired twice. Not planned. But the vessel of humiliation was full. After an unhappy childhood and a very violent relationship, she was simply looking for security and love. But Ayub just used her, cheated on her countless times, and saw her only as a trophy. Summer was easy prey with his sweet talk and charms. A miscarriage wasn't even enough for him to show some empathy. ”

"Sick Jealousy"
“I am happy that Grietje is still alive and I am very sorry. I wish I could turn back time ”, Summer sobbed. “I had never seen or used a weapon, I didn't know how. I hope that after my release I will be able to receive guidance, finish my studies as a nurse and take care of my 5-year-old daughter. She is with a foster family, but does not like that I am in prison. My heart breaks every time I hear her. ”

Gretel was shot in the chest and head, but miraculously survived. After a stay in hospital and a rehabilitation center, she now lives at home again. "She barely survived this," said her lawyer Stephen Schellinck. “Because of Summer's sickly jealousy. The weapon did not fire accidentally and was taken in advance. ”

The prosecutor demanded a ten-year prison sentence. The verdict is on November 10.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
WTF! Her boyfriend cheated on her with a woman of 72? While is girlfriend was 25?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Arabs will fuck anything with a hole...
He had cute girlfriend of 25 with a pink bow on her head! So super sexy.... :Lovin1:

Come on, 72..... or 25....? Which one would you choose? (Let me help you, the correct ander is: @maxis735)

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
He was gold diggin' lol. Fucker got a BMW lol.
Would you? For a BMW and an 72 year old woman? While you are 31?

41 years of difference.... that cannot feel good.

Yes and a lot of women still look good in there upper years and all depends on how they take care of them selfs and same goes for the guys !

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Thats why there is products like Astroglide lolol.

Fuck the Beamer, pay off my debt, fix my Jeep like I want it, and buy me a plot of land, and I'll fuck her 6 ways to Sunday lol. Only be like 10 years before she kicks it, worth it to me lol.

Well, after the pics, she halfway likes like a he.... hmmm, maybe not.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Fuck the Beamer, pay off my debt, fix my Jeep like I want it, and buy me a plot of land, and I'll fuck her 6 ways to Sunday lol. Only be like 10 years before she kicks it, worth it to me lol.

I had to lookup Astroglide, we don't have that brand overhere. I happend to find this one, that should do the job:

But, no I prefer to work for my money too.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I had to lookup Astroglide, we don't have that brand overhere. I happend to find this one, that should do the job:

You would be working though! Imagine how hard you gonna have to work on that muff to get her to squirt on your face lol.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

You would be working though! Imagine how hard you gonna have to work on that muff to get her to squirt on your face lol.
Well... I prefer women a bit more attractive and somewhat younger :)

Or just do my office job... that bring in the money :)