The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
DC1-A524-C-6427-4-FDB-9-C6-E-265245497016.jpg

must be something Scoundrel said lmao

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have you ever seen one of those clown cars at the circus where over 50 clowns exit a tiny car? That's what Benzo's diaper is like. Flea empties it into the toilet and turds start pouring out for at least five minutes.

The snapshot of flea's ass that was sent to Benzo was so large that it had to be emailed in five separate attachments and then assembled like a jigsaw puzzle.

Can't wait for Benzo's review.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What a weak bitch...

We know you’re a weak big bitch. That’s right

It's almost bedtime, ninny. Chop chop...go take the spackle off...

Have we emailed Bone yet? Tee hee

Maybe. That way I can prove you two liars. Ain't that a bitch?

Wait, did you really? Wtf

You want to prove we are both liars? Are you insane? Didn’t take much to make you toss him under the bus, did it?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a weak bitch...

You want to prove we are both liars? Are you insane? Didn’t take much to make you toss him under the bus, did it?

Go cry to him, just do it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What a weak bitch...

How was she talking about ME and you being the "liars" when I'm not even in this thread? Or part of this discussion? Or even part of this Bone thing? What would I be lying about?

I think that's a lie. Oh well!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
What a weak bitch...

It never does. So much anger...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What a weak bitch...

LOL I didn't even know you were on bad terms with the pig again.

Seems like she's getting cosy with the FT faggots and isn't worried about burning bridges with other people.

It will be interesting to see how long she lasts before getting on the wrong side of her new e-comrades.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm a liar too. Now suck my fucking dick after Flea's jaw breaks...

SSS
- She's not used to big white dicks.

I'm flattered Triple S, but you don't really want that....do you?

If you think I'm bipolar on a message board, you probably dont want any of your tender bits anywhere near any of my orifices.....especailly my face motor.

I know you have this edgy persona and reputation and all, but i eat raw steak with my hands.

If you have 3.8k we may be able to work something out.

Are you panting yet?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is that where you would confess to being one of the dirty dozen or so people who have used the Flynn teh shim handle over the years?

It's alright, I had already guessed as much... seems like there's only a handful of die hard fanatics left and the rest have all retired. It was one of them who spilled the beans about Shartini & his bro having access to the account.

Bitterness and a sandy vag are basically all that remains with the current Flim, I hear in the past it was much more pleasant to be around... shame that all that's left is a salty transgender banshee.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Regan's a disruptive spammer.

Not to mention an irritating gossip.

If I wanted to know what was being posted on BC, I'd go and have a look....

It's beyond tiresome having to trawl through post after post of his cross-forum drama and petty shit stirring.

No idea why BF hasn't assboxed the bald fuckwit...
In time.
Regan is a repetitive uncreative disruptive spammer.
And a tranny.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a weak bitch...

How was she talking about ME and you being the "liars" when I'm not even in this thread? Or part of this discussion? Or even part of this Bone thing? What would I be lying about?

You were part of the discussion. You insert yourself into every discussion. You chimed in on how I must put Bonesaw on eggshells and how you talked to him for 5 hours and he was oh so comfy.

5 hours? What the fuck did you do with your children for 5 hours?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What a weak bitch...

You were part of the discussion. You insert yourself into every discussion. You chimed in on how I must put Bonesaw on eggshells and how you talked to him for 5 hours and he was oh so comfy.

Didn’t you just say you don’t involve kids?

@Bastard Factory, this is the kind of shit you should nip in the bud. Kids have nothing to do with this, but this hateful cow wants people to drag Dove’s kids.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a weak bitch...

@Bastard Factory, this is the kind of shit you should nip in the bud. Kids have nothing to do with this, but this hateful cow wants people to drag Dove’s kids.

Go ahead report me. I'm not saying one word about the children. They're innocent.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a weak bitch...

Go ahead report me. I'm not saying one word about the children. They're innocent.

Lily, you need to start spouting fag lames and jew hate, then you will get a pass from Flea.

the hypocrisy on display in this forum is astounding.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What a weak bitch...

You asked Dove what she did with her kids, you fucking weirdo. Leave peoples families out your miserable posts.