The jealous little tranny is at it again

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
flea is in full clown makeup and wearing benzo's dirty diaper on her head
Fleas like those Mexicans who speak so fast you can’t understand them right now but in text form.

wtf is she even saying?

I’m saying this miserable cow needs to leave peoples kids out her posts. Period
I agree. Kids really shouldn’t be brought up. Not even subtly.

There’s no humor in making fun of kids unless it’s goofy good natured stuff.

It’s sick shit. They ain’t gonna learn til they have someone like cun’T show them how sick that stuff can get. There is no need to even mention kids period
o
Fleas like those Mexicans who speak so fast you can’t understand them right now but in text form.

wtf is she even saying?

It’s sick shit. They ain’t gonna learn til they have someone like cun’T show them how sick that stuff can get. There is no need to even mention kids period
Well most have no clue the shit Cun’ts done in the past.

Let them learn the hard way, I say.

Why are people supposedly afraid of him?
Who? Cunt?

Well long story short, he’s done some fucked up shit. Like make a chop with a former BH members really young child surrounded by dicks, completely doxxing one member and her family, chopping somebodies child’s hair onto another persons body like a subtle jab and a few other things I don’t remember right off the top of my head.

But he’s never done that type of shit.

ICE CREAM!!!!

Doxxing people is fucked up.

Other than that, the rest sounds juvenile and obnoxious, but not scary.
To each his own, I guess.

But remember, when you play that game that shit will come back to you. It’s like becoming a sith, you really can’t be a Jedi once you turn to the dark side unless it’s as a blue ghost at the end of a movie.

There’s a reason why nobody went to Flame Truth and it was on account of one person and it sure as shit wasn’t me. Just sayin

She’ll be trying to get the FBI involved. Let her keep playing
The FBI won’t even answer the email.

And for the record (holding up hand)
I like Cunt. I have no problem with him and consider him a legend at this shit.
But he’s just as dirty as everyone else.

I'd never call the police unless some asshole showed up at my door.
Lol wat?

If somebody from this shit showed up at your front door you basically have a get outta jail free card to bash their fucking skulls into bloody fondue.

No judge is gonna convict somebody from beating the shit outta some fucking creepy stalker who crossed state lines over useless bullshit written on a message board.

Most likely not. All I have to believe is that my life is at risk...

That's my point, no one on these forums is going to do that. It's all bullshit talk, even from the biggest blowhards.

You’re not worth risking freedom over.

There are those than can make you never want to log in these forums. Keep playing about peoples babies.

You are a laugh

You’re a joke. Stfu

A joke? Like your Culo and avatar? Think harder.
How the fuck did you survive? I know why biggie didn't but I dunno how you did? No offence but you've reposted the dwarf with the mini pony pic a million times, measured height in donuts and all that other shite? You're an antagonist sea, you moving onto flea now? She'll kick your ass without calling you forbidden words... Honestly, Im happy as long as I never hear height in donuts or those dwarf pics EVER again or "fresh pineapple" just say fucking pineapple hhahahaha thats all

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Th

wtf is she even saying?

What have I said about anyone's kids? Point out comments that I've made about anyone's children.

You asked Dove what she did with her kids, you wobbly drunk motherfucker. Just a few minutes ago.

You have a sickness. Involving peoples families is a sign of being mentally ill miserable. There is something very very wrong with you if you’re taking pleasure in involving children.

Yes, DOVE. I am questioning her parenting. I'm not saying anything about the kids.

Well you really have no business "questioning" my parenting on a forum, do you?

And yeah you are asking for information about my children on a forum. That is definately involving kids.

Its definately not the lowest and worst you've gone with this idiot "questioning the parenting" of someone you hate.....but stop trying to make it into something reasonable and excusable.

Talking to Bone via phone for several hours because he is actually a very interesting person and fun to talk to really shouldnt be causing to think about where my children are and having the audacity to raise that question. There are a many possibilities besides "omg mom is on the phone and the kids are being neglected!!". They could have been at school. They could have been at a grandparents house. Over friends houses. Asleep in bed.

The fact that your immediate response is "questioning" parenting reflects more on you, Oak. The way your mind works and the twisted motives you often assign to others tells us a lot about you.

As much time as you spend online fighting with people and running to text messaging and emailing and PM others from the forums regarding whatever your current drama is, what are you neglecting in your life? Your relationship with your partner? Your children and grandchildren? Because obviously if you assume other people are neglecting their life and people in it by posting on a forum, that kinda suggests that is what is happening in YOUR own life.

Do you just sit glued here the entire time you are dropping posts? Because that's what it's looking like.

But they were probably interrupting you over and over again with "mom", "mom", "mom" like I experienced with you.

Oh so you had a phone convo with someone who has kids and you've decided hearing the children interrupt mom on the phone is some sign of bad parenting now rather than a very common and typical occurence.

Got it lol.

Oak.....that doesnt have a thing to do with what I said and my point stands.

Murd also had a really awkward and extra angry little rant here about children interrupting adult phone conversations but she went the way of trashing the children by saying she taught hers early on to never talk to adults while they are talking to other adults. And claimed that kids who do this are bratty and it was they have no business speaking when adults are speaking.

I think you guys shouldnt bother to talk to any mothers since there is so much toxic energy and judgement involved and you view other peoples families as tools and weapons to attack someone with when they dont behave how you want them to behave.

Again this petty nonsense reflects on you. Not the person you are spewing it at. Js.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Th

wtf is she even saying?

What have I said about anyone's kids? Point out comments that I've made about anyone's children.

You asked Dove what she did with her kids, you wobbly drunk motherfucker. Just a few minutes ago.

You have a sickness. Involving peoples families is a sign of being mentally ill miserable. There is something very very wrong with you if you’re taking pleasure in involving children.

Yes, DOVE. I am questioning her parenting. I'm not saying anything about the kids.

And yeah you are asking for information about my children on a forum. That is definately involving kids.

Its definately not the lowest and worst you've gone with this idiot "questioning the parenting" of someone you hate.....but stop trying to make it into something reasonable and excusable.

Talking to Bone via phone for several hours because he is actually a very interesting person and fun to talk to really shouldnt be causing to think about where my children are and having the audacity to raise that question. There are a many possibilities besides "omg mom is on the phone and the kids are being neglected!!". They could have been at school. They could have been at a grandparents house. Over friends houses. Asleep in bed.

The fact that your immediate response is "questioning" parenting reflects more on you, Oak. The way your mind works and the twisted motives you often assign to others tells us a lot about you.

As much time as you spend online fighting with people and running to text messaging and emailing and PM others from the forums regarding whatever your current drama is, what are you neglecting in your life? Your relationship with your partner? Your children and grandchildren? Because obviously if you assume other people are neglecting their life and people in it by posting on a forum, that kinda suggests that is what is happening in YOUR own life.

Do you just sit glued here the entire time you are dropping posts? Because that's what it's looking like.

But they were probably interrupting you over and over again with "mom", "mom", "mom" like I experienced with you.

See…you just can’t help yourself.

You’re a fucking sick bitch. Kids on the brain and you’re a damn grandma

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Th

wtf is she even saying?

Oh so you had a phone convo with someone who has kids and you've decided hearing the children interrupt mom on the phone is some sign of bad parenting now rather than a very common and typical occurence.

Got it lol.

Murd also had a really awkward and extra angry little rant here about children interrupting adult phone conversations but she went the way of trashing the children by saying she taught hers early on to never talk to adults while they are talking to other adults. And claimed that kids who do this are bratty and it was they have no business speaking when adults are speaking.

I think you guys shouldnt bother to talk to any mothers since there is so much toxic energy and judgement involved and you view other peoples families as tools and weapons to attack someone with when they dont behave how you want them to behave.

Again this petty nonsense reflects on you. Not the person you are spewing it at. Js.

When the other person has a conscience and says, after hearing "mom" multiple times, "well, it sounds like you're needed, I really ought to go" and you say "they're fine" ignore them...what the fuck am I supposed to get from that?

No one on the phone is as important as your kids. No one.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
My little grand baby says grandma just to say it. Repeatedly. I’ll say “yes” and she’ll laugh and keep saying it.

Kids do that. Geesh

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See? That’s the kind of sick shit we’re dealing with.

she thinks it’s ok to attack kids
Th

wtf is she even saying?

You need to go back to school and learn how to comprehend what you're reading.

You sick fuck. Who the fuck are you to question anyones parenting? Are you that stupid that you can’t do it without mentioning her kids?

You Bring up her kids nonstop, weirdo. It’s beyond attacking her parenting.

If people can question my life, I can question anyone else's.

Not if BF puts an end to that shit. Attacking kids is weirdo behavior

Not attacking kids. You have yet to quote one thing I've said about a kid. It's because you can't, drama fuck.

You ain’t gonna learn til it’s done to you, obviously.

It was done to me, dumb fuck. deport liberals once in a while still talks shit about me "not feeding" my grown ass kids...lmao

Too bad you don't understand what I've been through to have lost all sympathy on these shitty forums

You bitch, posted about someone's deceased child...so what I say is nothing in comparison.

Get off your high horse, hypocritical fiend.

That's more than likely because that is the kinda stuff you fling at other posters you hate. I've never seen Deport ever say that about anyone. But I've watched YOU consistently go there everytime you successfully get into a nasty fight with other posters.

So you probably brought it on yourself. You tend to feel entitled to post whatever garbage you want at other people and you cry foul when its dished back.

Not just with me, either. I'm far from the first poster you've been hateful and nasty towards and I'm probably far from the last. You have a predictable pattern.

So, if you haven't seen it, since it's not about YOU, it never happened?

Again with your probablies. You don't know jack shit about any of it, so keep your ugly nose out of it.

That actually isnt what i said. I said it probably did happen.

I'm just saying based on observing the conduct of both of you? I do not buy your victim version at all. I think it's far more likely you brought it upon yourself, probably with your usual personal attacks of other people and your tendency to start using family in your personal attacks. Your "questioning" of stuff that simply isnt your business and that you have no place to be "questioning".

You obviously have a whole dumpster filled with your own problems you should be focusing on. Not these perceived issues and assumptions you make about other people in some quest to medicate and escape your own actual ones.

And again anyone is free to comment on anything that is openly posted about and you were the one who brought up what Deport posted at you 10 or so years ago, you should expect your version of it to be questioned. You dont get to pull the "you weren't there!" card only because your version was rejected for something much more believable based on how both of you act. Yeah....I was not there. So I cant know how honest you are being either, and with your pattern of behaviour it's perfectly reasonable to question your narratives about your interactions with others.

Deport has been posting with us for years and not once has he gotten nasty, personal or drug members children into his posts. YOU however have. And YOU brought up the issues you have with him.

Js.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

wtf is she even saying?

o

wtf is she even saying?

Well most have no clue the shit Cun’ts done in the past.

Let them learn the hard way, I say.

Why are people supposedly afraid of him?
Who? Cunt?

Well long story short, he’s done some fucked up shit. Like make a chop with a former BH members really young child surrounded by dicks, completely doxxing one member and her family, chopping somebodies child’s hair onto another persons body like a subtle jab and a few other things I don’t remember right off the top of my head.

But he’s never done that type of shit.

ICE CREAM!!!!

Doxxing people is fucked up.

Other than that, the rest sounds juvenile and obnoxious, but not scary.
To each his own, I guess.

But remember, when you play that game that shit will come back to you. It’s like becoming a sith, you really can’t be a Jedi once you turn to the dark side unless it’s as a blue ghost at the end of a movie.

There’s a reason why nobody went to Flame Truth and it was on account of one person and it sure as shit wasn’t me. Just sayin

most people could not get past the FT captcha

remember when Feral needed an instructional video on how to solve it and then another video on how to change her avatar.
At FT?

I had to have Cdub put my AV onto my shit. It was complicated.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Th

wtf is she even saying?

Got it lol.

When the other person has a conscience and says, after hearing "mom" multiple times, "well, it sounds like you're needed, I really ought to go" and you say "they're fine" ignore them...what the fuck am I supposed to get from that?

Except now you are lying. That isnt what happened, Oak.

Now you are just doubling down on something you have no business even doing. Pathetic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Th

wtf is she even saying?

Got it lol.

Now you are just doubling down on something you have no business even doing. Pathetic.

Yes, it is what happened. I understand that you're ashamed of it. You should be.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Deport has been posting with us for years and not once has he gotten nasty, personal or drug members children into his posts. YOU however have. And YOU brought up the issues you have with him.

You don't know jack shit.

I know how you both behave on boards. And again....YOU brought it up. Maybe dont do that if you dont your narrative scrutinized.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Th

wtf is she even saying?

Got it lol.

Yes, it is what happened. I understand that you're ashamed of it. You should be.

Yeah, it's not though.

Ashamed of what? The fact I'm dealing with a lying hateful shrew who needs to use peoples families and lie to get some "upper hand" on a forum?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Th

wtf is she even saying?

Got it lol.

Yeah, it's not though.

Ashamed of what? The fact I'm dealing with a lying hateful shrew who needs to use peoples families and lie to get some "upper hand" on a forum?

Ashamed of constantly ignoring your children and escaping to forums to live your life.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL I didn't even know you were on bad terms with the pig again.

Seems like she's getting cosy with the FT faggots and isn't worried about burning bridges with other people.

It will be interesting to see how long she lasts before getting on the wrong side of her new e-comrades.

You have a weird FT fascination. FYI, The Countess, Omnipotent, and Dove were all FT members too.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LOL I didn't even know you were on bad terms with the pig again.

Seems like she's getting cosy with the FT faggots and isn't worried about burning bridges with other people.

It will be interesting to see how long she lasts before getting on the wrong side of her new e-comrades.

You have a weird FT fascination. FYI, The Countess, Omnipotent, and Dove were all FT members too.

When I mention FT regs, I'm referring to Shartini, Flynn the shim, Regan the follically-challenged trannie, Casket & of course you, seeing as you've decided to irritate me recently.

Every single one of you tiresome fuckwits should be flushed...

Lets face it, the only reason you all spend so much time here is because your old forum is gone.

Hence why I proposed a gofundme page to get rid of you fuckers.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm hoping the webmaster makes a 'mistake' and trips over the connection to KM's posts causing a horrible accident. :D

Master

Site Supporter
@Lily im going to tell you now before BF tells you;

Talking about members kids/parenting is off limits moving forward. We don’t need that shit here this place isn’t BC it’s bastard Factory.

we’re trying to make a fun place here for everyone.

Fun. Remember that word. Going off on personal tangents isn’t fun, neither is trying to conjure up some shit outta nothing that you don’t have a clue if it’s true or not.

Talking about Fleas parenting skills isn’t fun. Saying her ass stanks like the hands of the gortons fisherman, is.

If ppl have done you dirty in the past, guess what, we’ve all been done dirty. Me, Flea, Caskur, you name it. Like it or not, nothing personal you say now is gonna change whatever has been done in the past and trying to recreate that shit again isn’t doing this place any favors.

This place isn’t gonna change unless the content changes.

Aim higher

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Talking about members kids/parenting is off limits moving forward. We don’t need that shit here this place isn’t BC it’s bastard Factory.

Fun. Remember that word. Going off on personal tangents isn’t fun, neither is trying to conjure up some shit outta nothing that you don’t have a clue if it’s true or not.

Talking about Fleas parenting skills isn’t fun. Saying her ass stanks like the hands of the gortons fisherman, is.

If ppl have done you dirty in the past, guess what, we’ve all been done dirty. Me, Flea, Caskur, you name it. Like it or not, nothing personal you say now is gonna change whatever has been done in the past and trying to recreate that shit again isn’t doing this place any favors.

Aim higher

I'm not talking about Flea. And you don't have a say in anything here. Look, your troll like you run shit here amuses me. Don't expect me to take it seriously though.

You're right, we've all been done dirty. When people stop shit with me, I'll stop poking at them. Otherwise, it's on.

Master

Site Supporter

Aim higher

I'm not talking about Flea. And you don't have a say in anything here. Look, your troll like you run shit here amuses me. Don't expect me to take it seriously though.

You're right, we've all been done dirty. When people stop shit with me, I'll stop poking at them. Otherwise, it's on.
You can believe what you want but rest assured the topic has been brought to the attention of BF.

Im not here trying to recreate bullshit that’s being spewed over at a trash heap that has zero interest on account of the losers there have nothing to talk about other then ppl from these forums. I’m here to build this place up and have the blessings of the owner to do my best in bringing great content and new members. And this time, I have the time to put in the effort.

And because of that, I’m not wasting my time trying to recreate SG. If you want that, go over to BC.

@Bastard Factory is a fucking rock star. I’m not gonna soil this place with bullshit because he doesn’t want a forum that’s nothing but fighting and arguing over the stupidest shit imaginable.

Just try and get with the system. If not, I’ll just log out and go back to kiwi.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Aim higher

You can believe what you want but rest assured the topic has been brought to the attention of BF.

Im not here trying to recreate bullshit that’s being spewed over at a trash heap that has zero interest on account of the losers there have nothing to talk about other then ppl from these forums. I’m here to build this place up and have the blessings of the owner to do my best in bringing great content and new members. And this time, I have the time to put in the effort.

And because of that, I’m not wasting my time trying to recreate SG. If you want that, go over to BC.

@Bastard Factory is a fucking rock star. I’m not gonna soil this place with bullshit because he doesn’t want a forum that’s nothing but fighting and arguing over the stupidest shit imaginable.

Just try and get with the system. If not, I’ll just log out and go back to kiwi.

I'm sure it has. I am not afraid of BF. He has something to say to me, he will contact me. He has before. I'm not worried. He is rational and reasonable when he addresses me.

He doesn't pull his punches, but he also doesn't pull bullshit that is oozing his ego either.

You're making this about you. It's not about you. If you don't want to be here, by all means, go. You only have control over your own shit, not anyone else's.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Aim higher

I’m gonna suggest he make the same rule we had at SG regarding families. That’ll wipe her arsenal to nothing.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

wtf is she even saying?

Fuck Dove and her fucking kids.

Master

Site Supporter
Yeah, Poofer. Don’t you see she gets off on involving members kids in her misery?
It either ends or I walk.

Personal attacks do nothing but drive ppl away. Most of us ain’t about that life any more and that shit was heroin chic in 2008. Hell that shit was in when we were doing it. Now it’s nothing but forum killing babble.

That said, if that’s going to be the basis of content moving forward I’m just gonna go back to kiwi where they do it entertaining at least.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
KM pulled this same 'I bring traffic and content and will fix your site!" bullshit at several other sites. It's all crap. I have no idea why people keep buying into it. <shrugs>

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Yeah, Poofer. Don’t you see she gets off on involving members kids in her misery?

Personal attacks do nothing but drive ppl away. Most of us ain’t about that life any more and that shit was heroin chic in 2008. Hell that shit was in when we were doing it. Now it’s nothing but forum killing babble.

That said, if that’s going to be the basis of content moving forward I’m just gonna go back to kiwi where they do it entertaining at least.

it’s so 2006. Like shit…we were all young and stupid. Imagine being hateful to little kids at her big age?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dude, all I get are personal attacks. Wake the fuck up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

wtf is she even saying?

Fuck Dove and her fucking kids.

Let's see Dog Fleas come after you...