The jealous little tranny is at it again

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y
what's making you feel like you need to say so much ? :GiggleBitch:

yer my bro no matter wat, faggit shoes an all :LOL3:
Drugs, and you're still one insufferable twat, you surely know your moves are weak AF the only guy holding a bigger L than you today and for some time to come is wee bigly who got ultra pwned by semen, a 92yo that needs help with passwords all the time! That is all you've got going for you, someone's shit is stinkier... Sometimes I feel sorry for ya but why? You choose to be this way, or you have done damage to yourself! What possessed you to say that about my mum though? I had no part in that PM, in fact, if it weren't for me the whole ync board would've been at you, I don't have kids so maybe I would've called you that if I did I dunno but my poor mum who died so young, robbed me of my adult life with her you want me to suffer the thought of you fucking her corpse? There are some things that I cannot forget and that's top! 2nd is my departed pups! You cannot go lower! breakfart high-fiving you than crying for an apology when BF dishes him some of it? Just go away man, honestly! That shit gets folk killed in the streets!

Lay off the crack SHAMPOO.
You sure love crack Flynn, is it that good?

You tell me. You're the one posting a tsunami of meaningless words wrapped in dog shit and presenting it to the forums as a work of art.

It would help if your urine smelling diatribe made sense.
Flynn, you're such a killjoy! Prove yourself female, a sig and a hand will give away what you got that whiffs of parmesan behind yer dirty gusset!

You sound hangry.

He sounds like an idiot.

Well yeah, but he also has an appetite for your parmesan. Sick.

My what?!?!

I don't even know what that is and I already don't like the sound of that.

Lmao, it's what he posted something about whiffing your parmesan. I think his brain is past fried.

He's soo nasty!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
KIDS ARE OFF THE TABLE, NO DEROGATORY REMARKS, SEXUAL YOU'LL PROBS CATCH A TIME OUT! NO MORE! Raise the bar a little! PI will also be dealt with, I know my mistakes yous know my mistakes but I have all your backs! Photoshop hijinks is a great thread but if someone uses a pic of yourself and you didn't post it on any board (NO FACEBOOK pictures AT ALL) let us know and it'll be removed if you wish...

Oh, shut up, crackhead. You first need to remove Lily's picture before you start acting like Iron Man, you fucking U.K. buffoon.

Seriously, it's like the Keystone cops are running around the forums today.
Posted on the boards before, you have a hard time keeping up!!! How long did you last as a mod?? Yeh couldn't even MOD a sub forum, neither of you!!! Im yer fucking boss here, you'll listen or or fucking else! This guy thinks you're very disrespectful and wonders how a white woman can have such a vile tongue... Yer not poofer but you're a cock having queer!
Z1x5OCh.jpg
BISH

You and your butt buddy Tyrone Jackson can take a flying leap into a cauldron of hot oil for all I care. Furthermore, I thought it was considered P.I. to post pictures of your own family members?
Nothing like some casual racism after a puff of yer pipe, how many of yer teeth have you smoked? haha thinking your newly free tooth was a bit of crack! haahhahhahaaaa!!!!! Is it because you smoke rollups with both hands that yer embarrassed of them? ewww thats gross flynn, you sucked big off in the meat aisle in Walmart, latest BFF headline did you swallow it?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

Drugs, and you're still one insufferable twat, you surely know your moves are weak AF the only guy holding a bigger L than you today and for some time to come is wee bigly who got ultra pwned by semen, a 92yo that needs help with passwords all the time! That is all you've got going for you, someone's shit is stinkier... Sometimes I feel sorry for ya but why? You choose to be this way, or you have done damage to yourself! What possessed you to say that about my mum though? I had no part in that PM, in fact, if it weren't for me the whole ync board would've been at you, I don't have kids so maybe I would've called you that if I did I dunno but my poor mum who died so young, robbed me of my adult life with her you want me to suffer the thought of you fucking her corpse? There are some things that I cannot forget and that's top! 2nd is my departed pups! You cannot go lower! breakfart high-fiving you than crying for an apology when BF dishes him some of it? Just go away man, honestly! That shit gets folk killed in the streets!

You tell me. You're the one posting a tsunami of meaningless words wrapped in dog shit and presenting it to the forums as a work of art.

Flynn, you're such a killjoy! Prove yourself female, a sig and a hand will give away what you got that whiffs of parmesan behind yer dirty gusset!

You sound hangry.

He sounds like an idiot.

My what?!?!

Lmao, it's what he posted something about whiffing your parmesan. I think his brain is past fried.

He's soo nasty!!!

And dumb.

These assholes keep asking me to prove the shit I post. Then I prove it.

Dove has yet to prove that I've ever said anything about her being black...she used the "n" word, which I am fairly sure I've talked about how I don't ever use.

I have black friends, I know they don't like being called the "n" word by the average trifling fuck...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
KIDS ARE OFF THE TABLE, NO DEROGATORY REMARKS, SEXUAL YOU'LL PROBS CATCH A TIME OUT! NO MORE! Raise the bar a little! PI will also be dealt with, I know my mistakes yous know my mistakes but I have all your backs! Photoshop hijinks is a great thread but if someone uses a pic of yourself and you didn't post it on any board (NO FACEBOOK pictures AT ALL) let us know and it'll be removed if you wish...

Oh, shut up, crackhead. You first need to remove Lily's picture before you start acting like Iron Man, you fucking U.K. buffoon.

Posted on the boards before, you have a hard time keeping up!!! How long did you last as a mod?? Yeh couldn't even MOD a sub forum, neither of you!!! Im yer fucking boss here, you'll listen or or fucking else! This guy thinks you're very disrespectful and wonders how a white woman can have such a vile tongue... Yer not poofer but you're a cock having queer!
Z1x5OCh.jpg
BISH

You and your butt buddy Tyrone Jackson can take a flying leap into a cauldron of hot oil for all I care. Furthermore, I thought it was considered P.I. to post pictures of your own family members?
Nothing like some casual racism after a puff of yer pipe, how many of yer teeth have you smoked? haha thinking your newly free tooth was a bit of crack! haahhahhahaaaa!!!!! Is it because you smoke rollups with both hands that yer embarrassed of them? ewww thats gross flynn, you sucked big off in the meat aisle in Walmart, latest BFF headline did you swallow it?

Oh yeah, you aren't racist...pot/kettle

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

BF said in the shoutbox/1 million post thread differently

Uh he told me that he told your overstuffed ass already about the kid stuff. Do I need to have him do it publicly, you fucked up cow?

He did ask me to stop and I said I would. Then he posted that there were no rule changes.

Unclear. He also said that no kids were being bashed because that's the truth, desgraciada.

Your mother is a desgraciada, you fucking wetback. The fact that you’re actively seeking to bash children speaks volumes and you really need to be exterminated off this site. You’re forum AIDS and will kill this forum with your child-hate and miserable bile.

She is actually. Call me a wetback all you want, IDGAF. I'm not a pretend Mexicana, whore.

Only thing you are is a monster who wants to bash innocent kids. Period

You're a phony, through and through.
you just argue with every fucking cunt going!! Is it really that bad? I don't care what you or Flynn say you cannot stand each other but yer trying to fool us? Why?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Uh he told me that he told your overstuffed ass already about the kid stuff. Do I need to have him do it publicly, you fucked up cow?

He did ask me to stop and I said I would. Then he posted that there were no rule changes.

Unclear. He also said that no kids were being bashed because that's the truth, desgraciada.

Your mother is a desgraciada, you fucking wetback. The fact that you’re actively seeking to bash children speaks volumes and you really need to be exterminated off this site. You’re forum AIDS and will kill this forum with your child-hate and miserable bile.

She is actually. Call me a wetback all you want, IDGAF. I'm not a pretend Mexicana, whore.

you just argue with every fucking cunt going!! Is it really that bad? I don't care what you or Flynn say you cannot stand each other but yer trying to fool us? Why?

Flynn and I don't have issues with one another. Stop projecting your shit onto me. You're about to have another nervous breakdown, Nellie.

• LOL
Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

You sound hangry.

He sounds like an idiot.

My what?!?!

He's soo nasty!!!
Im the fucking victim here, those pants need scraped off you and burnt! Cheddar gorge is on fire!

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

You sound hangry.

He sounds like an idiot.

My what?!?!

He's soo nasty!!!

And dumb.

Dove has yet to prove that I've ever said anything about her being black...she used the "n" word, which I am fairly sure I've talked about how I don't ever use.

I have black friends, I know they don't like being called the "n" word by the average trifling fuck...
You don’t live in Chicago.

The priests call the coloured niggers here

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

You sound hangry.

He sounds like an idiot.

My what?!?!

He's soo nasty!!!

And dumb.

I agree, I don't live in Chicago and if that's how the priests talk, it's just one more reason that Church in America is failing.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

You sound hangry.

He sounds like an idiot.

My what?!?!

He's soo nasty!!!

And dumb.

I agree, I don't live in Chicago and if that's how the priests talk, it's just one more reason that Church in America is failing.
No what I’m saying is it’s used so much out here it doesn’t mean the shit behind it any more

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Z1x5OCh.jpg
BISH

Jesus, man! Do you realize you're in the 360 range with all your incoherent babbling? I can barely even finish reading your all over the fucking place posts without my eyes wanting to bleed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

You sound hangry.

He sounds like an idiot.

My what?!?!

He's soo nasty!!!

And dumb.

No what I’m saying is it’s used so much out here it doesn’t mean the shit behind it any more

Oh, I see. Well, in the places I've been in California, it's not kosher for non-blacks to use the word.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn and I don't have issues with one another. Stop projecting your shit onto me. You're about to have another nervous breakdown, Nellie.
why lie fraud? You couldn't eat a box of chicken nuggets together, well you could eat five, flynns gums squash them, its vile watching her and you!! SEE!!! Hate each other!!!!! You also buy cream solely for yer flab folds now, you could write a book about your nastyness "Oak and the bile chronicles"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

why lie fraud? You couldn't eat a box of chicken nuggets together, well you could eat five, flynns gums squash them, its vile watching her and you!! SEE!!! Hate each other!!!!! You also buy cream solely for yer flab folds now, you could write a book about your nastyness "Oak and the bile chronicles"

I think you've missed several years of your English as a Second Language coursework.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Z1x5OCh.jpg
BISH

Jesus, man! Do you realize you're in the 360 range with all your incoherent babbling? I can barely even finish reading your all over the fucking place posts without my eyes wanting to bleed.
Are you being forced to do anything? I don't think there's many serial rapists ouut there you could tempt... Flynn is one ugly guy

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

You sound hangry.

He sounds like an idiot.

My what?!?!

He's soo nasty!!!

And dumb.

She keeps saying I called her a "nigger." I can't remember, but if I did it's because she is one. There. Now she can use that against me and go tell on me to the NAACP and The Anti-Defamation League. She can go and dig up Martin Luther King Jr. for all I care and tell him.

Bottom line: Who gives one fuck what that cunt thinks.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Z1x5OCh.jpg
BISH

SHAMSTUPID is another dork that thinks darkies and whites shouldn't mix.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I think you've missed several years of your English as a Second Language coursework.
You don't deserve anything more than your getting, that's why you'll always be fat! Its it all your own fault, or is it "big bones" thats your ailment? You say that and you put an a where it doesn't belong, it is not needed meat head!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Z1x5OCh.jpg
BISH

SHAMSTUPID is another dork that thinks darkies and whites shouldn't mix.

I think he may be on to something. His DNA will surely fuck up black folks something awful...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You don't deserve anything more than your getting, that's why you'll always be fat! Its it all your own fault, or is it "big bones" thats your ailment? You say that and you put an a where it doesn't belong, it is not needed meat head!

Oh what an awesome troll, you too are calling me fat.

I am fat. However, I am not dragging my knuckles and breathing past my tooth like you...troglodyte.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

You sound hangry.

He sounds like an idiot.

My what?!?!

He's soo nasty!!!
Im the fucking victim here, those pants need scraped off you and burnt! Cheddar gorge is on fire!

Hey dicklips. You are the "victim." The "victim" of not knowing how fucking truly stupid you sound right now.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I called my gf a wetback and she started laughing.

I don’t think it has the power it once did….

I think it's all about context. Among people I know and trust, we call each other "beaners" and what not. But we know what's in our hearts and that it's just in jest.
Fuck off back to the Mexican internet guacamole prick!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I called my gf a wetback and she started laughing.

I don’t think it has the power it once did….

I think it's all about context. Among people I know and trust, we call each other "beaners" and what not. But we know what's in our hearts and that it's just in jest.
Fuck off back to the Mexican internet guacamole prick!

Go eat your mama's haggis from her cavernous twat, you silly fuck.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I am fat. However, I am not dragging my knuckles and breathing past my tooth like you...troglodyte.
I know your fat, you do nothing about though so everybody actually has every right to call you one fat fahg bastard!!! Skin fold cream GROSS

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know your fat, you do nothing about though so everybody actually has every right to call you one fat fahg bastard!!! Skin fold cream GROSS

"You're". illiterate cum dumpster.