The jealous little tranny is at it again

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
KIDS ARE OFF THE TABLE, NO DEROGATORY REMARKS, SEXUAL YOU'LL PROBS CATCH A TIME OUT! NO MORE! Raise the bar a little! PI will also be dealt with, I know my mistakes yous know my mistakes but I have all your backs! Photoshop hijinks is a great thread but if someone uses a pic of yourself and you didn't post it on any board (NO FACEBOOK pictures AT ALL) let us know and it'll be removed if you wish...

Oh, shut up, crackhead. You first need to remove Lily's picture before you start acting like Iron Man, you fucking U.K. buffoon.

Seriously, it's like the Keystone cops are running around the forums today.
Posted on the boards before, you have a hard time keeping up!!! How long did you last as a mod?? Yeh couldn't even MOD a sub forum, neither of you!!! Im yer fucking boss here, you'll listen or or fucking else! This guy thinks you're very disrespectful and wonders how a white woman can have such a vile tongue... Yer not poofer but you're a cock having queer!
Z1x5OCh.jpg
BISH

You and your butt buddy Tyrone Jackson can take a flying leap into a cauldron of hot oil for all I care. Furthermore, I thought it was considered P.I. to post pictures of your own family members?
Nothing like some casual racism after a puff of yer pipe, how many of yer teeth have you smoked? haha thinking your newly free tooth was a bit of crack! haahhahhahaaaa!!!!! Is it because you smoke rollups with both hands that yer embarrassed of them? ewww thats gross flynn, you sucked big off in the meat aisle in Walmart, latest BFF headline did you swallow it?

Jesus, man! Do you realize you're in the 360 range with all your incoherent babbling? I can barely even finish reading your all over the fucking place posts without my eyes wanting to bleed.
Are you being forced to do anything? I don't think there's many serial rapists ouut there you could tempt... Flynn is one ugly guy

Then stop wanting to eat my "parmesan" with a fucking rusty fork, you fucking dirty dullard.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I called my gf a wetback and she started laughing.

I don’t think it has the power it once did….

I think it's all about context. Among people I know and trust, we call each other "beaners" and what not. But we know what's in our hearts and that it's just in jest.
Fuck off back to the Mexican internet guacamole prick!

Go eat your mama's haggis from between her cavernous twat, you silly fuck.
You know fine well my beautiful mother is in heaven, fatties go to hell for gluttony!!! skin fold wax? gross

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think it's all about context. Among people I know and trust, we call each other "beaners" and what not. But we know what's in our hearts and that it's just in jest.

You know fine well my beautiful mother is in heaven, fatties go to hell for gluttony!!! skin fold wax? gross

I don't remember, but she produced you, so I'm doubtful about her placement in heaven.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
KIDS ARE OFF THE TABLE, NO DEROGATORY REMARKS, SEXUAL YOU'LL PROBS CATCH A TIME OUT! NO MORE! Raise the bar a little! PI will also be dealt with, I know my mistakes yous know my mistakes but I have all your backs! Photoshop hijinks is a great thread but if someone uses a pic of yourself and you didn't post it on any board (NO FACEBOOK pictures AT ALL) let us know and it'll be removed if you wish...

BF said in the shoutbox/1 million post thread differently

Uh he told me that he told your overstuffed ass already about the kid stuff. Do I need to have him do it publicly, you fucked up cow?

He did ask me to stop and I said I would. Then he posted that there were no rule changes.

Unclear. He also said that no kids were being bashed because that's the truth, desgraciada.

Your mother is a desgraciada, you fucking wetback. The fact that you’re actively seeking to bash children speaks volumes and you really need to be exterminated off this site. You’re forum AIDS and will kill this forum with your child-hate and miserable bile.

She is actually. Call me a wetback all you want, IDGAF. I'm not a pretend Mexicana, whore.

Only thing you are is a monster who wants to bash innocent kids. Period

You're a phony, through and through.
you just argue with every fucking cunt going!! Is it really that bad? I don't care what you or Flynn say you cannot stand each other but yer trying to fool us? Why?

Flynn and I don't have issues with one another. Stop projecting your shit onto me. You're about to have another nervous breakdown, Nellie.
why lie fraud? You couldn't eat a box of chicken nuggets together, well you could eat five, flynns gums squash them, its vile watching her and you!! SEE!!! Hate each other!!!!! You also buy cream solely for yer flab folds now, you could write a book about your nastyness "Oak and the bile chronicles"

I think you've missed several years of your English as a Second Language coursework.
You don't deserve anything more than your getting, that's why you'll always be fat! Its it all your own fault, or is it "big bones" thats your ailment? You say that and you put an a where it doesn't belong, it is not needed meat head!

This coming from the guy who posted a picture of himself earlier with about 9000 filters on it. Get the fuck outta here cracking on other people's looks. You had soo many damn filters on that pic that it looked like you were wearing Michael Jackson's nose.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh, shut up, crackhead. You first need to remove Lily's picture before you start acting like Iron Man, you fucking U.K. buffoon.

Seriously, it's like the Keystone cops are running around the forums today.
Posted on the boards before, you have a hard time keeping up!!! How long did you last as a mod?? Yeh couldn't even MOD a sub forum, neither of you!!! Im yer fucking boss here, you'll listen or or fucking else! This guy thinks you're very disrespectful and wonders how a white woman can have such a vile tongue... Yer not poofer but you're a cock having queer!
Z1x5OCh.jpg
BISH

You and your butt buddy Tyrone Jackson can take a flying leap into a cauldron of hot oil for all I care. Furthermore, I thought it was considered P.I. to post pictures of your own family members?
Nothing like some casual racism after a puff of yer pipe, how many of yer teeth have you smoked? haha thinking your newly free tooth was a bit of crack! haahhahhahaaaa!!!!! Is it because you smoke rollups with both hands that yer embarrassed of them? ewww thats gross flynn, you sucked big off in the meat aisle in Walmart, latest BFF headline did you swallow it?

Oh yeah, you aren't racist...pot/kettle

SHAMSTUPID is another dork that thinks darkies and whites shouldn't mix.

I think he may be on to something. His DNA will surely fuck up black folks something awful...

So lucky for all dark skinned people that he wants to fuck up his own race from within.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Uh he told me that he told your overstuffed ass already about the kid stuff. Do I need to have him do it publicly, you fucked up cow?

He did ask me to stop and I said I would. Then he posted that there were no rule changes.

Unclear. He also said that no kids were being bashed because that's the truth, desgraciada.

Your mother is a desgraciada, you fucking wetback. The fact that you’re actively seeking to bash children speaks volumes and you really need to be exterminated off this site. You’re forum AIDS and will kill this forum with your child-hate and miserable bile.

She is actually. Call me a wetback all you want, IDGAF. I'm not a pretend Mexicana, whore.

you just argue with every fucking cunt going!! Is it really that bad? I don't care what you or Flynn say you cannot stand each other but yer trying to fool us? Why?

Flynn and I don't have issues with one another. Stop projecting your shit onto me. You're about to have another nervous breakdown, Nellie.
why lie fraud? You couldn't eat a box of chicken nuggets together, well you could eat five, flynns gums squash them, its vile watching her and you!! SEE!!! Hate each other!!!!! You also buy cream solely for yer flab folds now, you could write a book about your nastyness "Oak and the bile chronicles"

I think you've missed several years of your English as a Second Language coursework.
You don't deserve anything more than your getting, that's why you'll always be fat! Its it all your own fault, or is it "big bones" thats your ailment? You say that and you put an a where it doesn't belong, it is not needed meat head!

Oh what an awesome troll, you too are calling me fat.

I am fat. However, I am not dragging my knuckles and breathing past my tooth like you...troglodyte.
I know your fat, you do nothing about though so everybody actually has every right to call you one fat fahg bastard!!! Skin fold cream GROSS

"You're". illiterate cum dumpster.
Grammar on BFF????????? I spell like a boss!!! You weren't even boss long enough for two skin fold cream applications... lily and Flynn for fails guaranteed!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This coming from the guy who posted a picture of himself earlier with about 9000 filters on it. Get the fuck outta here cracking on other people's looks. You had soo many damn filters on that pic that it looked like you were wearing Michael Jackson's nose.

Most of them use spackle along with varied and sundry construction equipment in addition to the filters.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh what an awesome troll, you too are calling me fat.

I am fat. However, I am not dragging my knuckles and breathing past my tooth like you...troglodyte.
I know your fat, you do nothing about though so everybody actually has every right to call you one fat fahg bastard!!! Skin fold cream GROSS

"You're". illiterate cum dumpster.
Grammar on BFF????????? I spell like a boss!!! You weren't even boss long enough for two skin fold cream applications... lily and Flynn for fails guaranteed!!!!

You're still a failure, you just never know when you've lost. You're having your itty little bits kicked up and into your foul mouth that you suck ass with, homo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

This filter? It gives me horns and red eyes, MIchael Jackson??? ooohhhh you're seething now!!! ROLL UP FINGERS
S7tzEv3.jpg
I look exactly like that, you got me on the horns aye, I don't have horns!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

This filter? It gives me horns and red eyes, MIchael Jackson??? ooohhhh you're seething now!!! ROLL UP FINGERS
S7tzEv3.jpg

So now it's because you have a low mega pixel camera on your phone? Your picture looks like the one's I've seen coming out of South America where they've taken a picture of an alien. The picture taker is only 3 feet away but the shit is grainy and blurry. Even an antique Kodak takes clearer photos than that. How many Kim Kardashian filters are you using?

Dude. Do I need to find that picture of you wearing sunglasses? No. Seriously. Do I?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't remember, but she produced you, so I'm doubtful about her placement in heaven.
There's soo many reasons you're the most disliked monster online, you're heart will stop if you keep getting angry at me!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

S7tzEv3.jpg

Dude. Do I need to find that picture of you wearing sunglasses? No. Seriously. Do I?
No filters you idiot but thanks for the backhand compliment!! hahaha Flynn brown finger fancies the shit outta me!!!
kb4bsz0.png
even the blur is the same, dunce!!! I won't fuck you Flynn can I shove a cactus up yer back bin?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Even seee the computer screen reflection, Flynn got the hots for Stevie Shampain!!!! I'm too hot for you hahahah fuckin filters YAASSSSS :LOL3:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Wetback :LOL3:

Hold on im gonna call my gf a wetback

I can say it! I’m Mexican.
Lol wat?

You stopped being Mexican the second you took the hydraulics off your impala and put them in your ass.

How many times have white ppl seen you walking down the street and walked to the other side recently?

exactly

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

S7tzEv3.jpg

No filters you idiot but thanks for the backhand compliment!! hahaha Flynn brown finger fancies the shit outta me!!!
kb4bsz0.png
even the blur is the same, dunce!!! I won't fuck you Flynn can I shove a cactus up yer back bin?

Eh. No. Look how the frame of your sunglasses starts to slightly degrade at the bridge of your nose. That's the same effect you get from a green screen and heavily filtered pictures. The sunglasses almost look fake but it looks like you've changed the size of your nose or applied a filter to hide your rampant herpes on your face.

Also another sign you're using a filter is that the reflection of the building is quite clear, yet your nostrils get blurry the higher up you look which is an automatic tell of heavy filters being used. How is the building reflection clearer than your nostrils if you're closer to them than the building in the reflection?

Lastly, your right ear becomes blurry when in fact we should be able to see all the lines and shape of your ear clearly. To demonstrate this I've included a filter free selfie.

istockphoto-1347460441-170667a.jpg

See any difference?

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You failed in your search, that does not have a filter on it... You did this before, you do realise you think I'm hot as fuck, you said it without saying it!!! hahahhaa Aye wait n I'll apply filters to my pics bahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! THIS ALSO BELONGS TO ME!
aBPwnuT.jpg
YEP!!!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
One other thing. Notice how the words in the sign are out of sync? It looks as if the sign was moving. Well that should resonate up to his face but if you look carefully the sign and parts of SHAMPAIN'S face are blurry, especially the right side of his face which makes me believe a filter is applied or the background is fake or both.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You failed in your search, that does not have a filter on it... You did this before, you do realise you think I'm hot as fuck, you said it without saying it!!! hahahhaa Aye wait n I'll apply filters to my pics bahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! THIS ALSO BELONGS TO ME!
aBPwnuT.jpg
YEP!!!!!!

Notice how there's a gigantic difference in the picture quality once the filters are turned off. This may or may not be SHAMPAIN.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

S7tzEv3.jpg

kb4bsz0.png

Eh. No. Look how the frame of your sunglasses starts to slightly degrade at the bridge of your nose. That's the same effect you get from a green screen and heavily filtered pictures. The sunglasses almost look fake but it looks like you've changed the size of your nose or applied a filter to hide your rampant herpes on your face.

Also another sign you're using a filter is that the reflection of the building is quite clear, yet your nostrils get blurry the higher up you look which is an automatic tell of heavy filters being used. How is the building reflection clearer than your nostrils if you're closer to them than the building in the reflection?

Lastly, your right ear becomes blurry when in fact we should be able to see all the lines and shape of your ear clearly. To demonstrate this I've included a filter free selfie.

See any difference?
EH???? FLYNN, I DONT USE MAKE UP FILTERS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU'RE SO UPSET ABOUT?
MVbFyfS.png
blur filter??????????????? FLYNNS PISSED AT MY LOOKS HAHAHA AWWW Flynn

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
aBPwnuT.jpg
YEP!!!!!!

Notice how there's a gigantic difference in the picture quality once the filters are turned off. This may or may not be SHAMPAIN.
Yeah, the bathroom has different lights and white tiles, you cannot be serious!!!!!!!!!!!???

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

S7tzEv3.jpg

kb4bsz0.png

See any difference?
EH???? FLYNN, I DONT USE MAKE UP FILTERS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU'RE SO UPSET ABOUT?
MVbFyfS.png
blur filter??????????????? FLYNNS PISSED AT MY LOOKS HAHAHA AWWW Flynn

Then explain why both your clothed pictures look much different from your alleged naked one? How is one much more grainy than the other?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
aBPwnuT.jpg
YEP!!!!!!

Yeah, the bathroom has different lights and white tiles, you cannot be serious!!!!!!!!!!!???

Wrong. The camera compensates for low lighting or bright outside day photos. The eye on your camera automatically adjusts itself to let more or less light in to negate over/under saturation that can ruin pictures.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
First filter I found on my phone makes me look 12 plus it has all that sparkly shit you see chics use, Im wearing the same top tonight, washing machine and i love it fuck round ye Flynn, this is a filter haha a look like a wee lesbian wtf
giIvnEt.jpg