The jealous little tranny is at it again

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Here's an example of a selfie of me:

ffggaa.jpg

Tell me why mine looks different from SHAMPAIN'S. And yes. I wear too much makeup.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
First filter I found on my phone makes me look 12 plus it has all that sparkly shit you see chics use, Im wearing the same top tonight, washing machine and i love it fuck round ye Flynn, this is a filter haha a look like a wee lesbian wtf
giIvnEt.jpg

Judging by the picture damage, it looks like you took and photo of a photograph.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
First filter I found on my phone makes me look 12 plus it has all that sparkly shit you see chics use, Im wearing the same top tonight, washing machine and i love it fuck round ye Flynn, this is a filter haha a look like a wee lesbian wtf
giIvnEt.jpg

Judging by the picture damage, it looks like you took and photo of a photograph.
The football top was only released in late May, give up!!! Im talented, Im fuckin near perfect tbh, lucky bastard I suppose and far too good for you

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ffggaa.jpg

Tell me why mine looks different from SHAMPAIN'S. And yes. I wear too much makeup.
Yeah, mine has a filter on, the last one WTF you can see what I look like just cope!!! You're pushing a 4 and im a 9, sorry flynn not good enough....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn looks like one of those crazies you see fighting in prison! I admitted to the photoshop straight away, Id admit to a filter, I dont see how filters benefit men? I liked the horns but I put them in myself, Im over it now flynn but this thread is a keeper and your pic is staying up, i'll resource it if you delete it

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn looks like one of those crazies you see fighting in prison! I admitted to the photoshop straight away, Id admit to a filter, I dont see how filters benefit men? I liked the horns but I put them in myself, Im over it now flynn but this thread is a keeper and your pic is staying up, i'll resource it if you delete it

You're an idiot. I used it as my avatar as well you dumbass. If I was scared and didn't want my picture wanked off to, I wouldn't have posted it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So. You were using filters. It was pretty easy to spot.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I want to be soo mean to you but I just cannot do it, the shit I got for growling into an 8k camera 3inches from my face though was pretty mean but who cares, Im always humping so....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

So. You were using filters. It was pretty easy to spot.
Yeah the last one, I said as much... I love that you immediately thinking "ohhhhh" got you mad AF!! "How dare he!!" hahaaha

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ffggaa.jpg

Is that a lip piercing or a herpe?

You look like the joker

It's a piercing. I have one one in my nose as well. I know...I know...I over did the makeup.
Well there goes the whole “Flynn is Pickles” conspiracy out the window.

Pickles tits are bigger

No it doesn't. Everyone knows you guys have a bunch of pictures of a woman you try to pass off as Flynn.

And the fact you even felt the need to say this works against you.

Explain how this "proves" anything? Anyone can post pictures and claim it's them. Doesn't make it true, does it? No.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ffggaa.jpg

You look like the joker

It's a piercing. I have one one in my nose as well. I know...I know...I over did the makeup.

Pickles tits are bigger

No it doesn't. Everyone knows you guys have a bunch of pictures of a woman you try to pass off as Flynn.

Explain how this "proves" anything? Anyone can post pictures and claim it's them. Doesn't make it true, does it? No.

Jesus, lady. Get a fucking grip. Go away. Somewhere far.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait, you accuse me of filters that aint there but whack on 2 pounds of make up? Why are you like this flynn?

It was expensive makeup if that makes it better?
Eh? Why am I having bother being mean to you? You totally deserve it too but I just cannot do it??? Tooo fuckin soft man... Thanks for posting though I suppose but you didn't sign it! Aryan my bro is in for a tough time to show his teeth now, I've seen his teeth there's nothing wrong with them, Brits actually have quite good teeth its just braces are only used in extreme cases I think, mine aren't perfectly straight but white, not yellow, fuckin smokers man! WHY??? I hate smokers lol I know or knew a wee guy that kept brushing his teeth with toilet bleach until they started falling out daily, dentures now the spaz

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ffggaa.jpg

You look like the joker

Pickles tits are bigger

I thought it sucks here without Lokmar?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I called my gf a wetback and she started laughing.

I don’t think it has the power it once did….

I think it's all about context. Among people I know and trust, we call each other "beaners" and what not. But we know what's in our hearts and that it's just in jest.
Fuck off back to the Mexican internet guacamole prick!

Go eat your mama's haggis from between her cavernous twat, you silly fuck.
You know fine well my beautiful mother is in heaven, fatties go to hell for gluttony!!! skin fold wax? gross

I don't remember, but she produced you, so I'm doubtful about her placement in heaven.
There's soo many reasons you're the most disliked monster online, you're heart will stop if you keep getting angry at me!

I'm not angry at you. You're a buffoon, ffs. You have nothing of substance that would make me angry. Half the time, I don't know what language you think you're posting in.

I wonder if you're a Ugandan posting as a Scot, you Idi Amin mothersnatcher...Last King of Scotland.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm guessing Flim posted that pic he recently used as his avvy, of some chick wearing way too much red lipstick and doing a Harley Quinn impersonation...

LOL, that photo doesn't prove shit. The image needs to be timestamped.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Some pictures are clearly of different women too ffs. :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I called my gf a wetback and she started laughing.

I don’t think it has the power it once did….

I think it's all about context. Among people I know and trust, we call each other "beaners" and what not. But we know what's in our hearts and that it's just in jest.
Fuck off back to the Mexican internet guacamole prick!

Go eat your mama's haggis from between her cavernous twat, you silly fuck.
You know fine well my beautiful mother is in heaven, fatties go to hell for gluttony!!! skin fold wax? gross

I don't remember, but she produced you, so I'm doubtful about her placement in heaven.
There's soo many reasons you're the most disliked monster online, you're heart will stop if you keep getting angry at me!

I'm not angry at you. You're a buffoon, ffs. You have nothing of substance that would make me angry. Half the time, I don't know what language you think you're posting in.

I wonder if you're a Ugandan posting as a Scot, you Idi Amin mothersnatcher...Last King of Scotland.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Lamest shite ever, all you ever do is whine and complain, why are you somewhere that causes you soo much distress? You tell me I'm one of the good guys here then come out with that shit as if I forgot? Evidently clear that I'm of a much higher IQ than you, bankrupt twice! Inspiring! You know what you're doing with the mother shit, it's defo not you angry though, nope!

You'll die a bitter, lonely old witch and that's sad but wtf can I do but watch you seethe until the mommy reference is nearly out and there it is! Flynn hates you, all yer so-called pals talk about you except me, I'm the good guy remember, you said it, the only thing you got right because it's the only truth you've told... Here's to your heart and how it works harder than you ever have but you cannot control that or you'd have gone many years ago...