The jealous little tranny is at it again

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dood. 360. WTF? The point of forums and message boards is to be able to articulate and convey what's in your head. Not what you had for dinner as you're typing what you see in the toilet as you sit on it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y
what's making you feel like you need to say so much ? :GiggleBitch:

yer my bro no matter wat, faggit shoes an all :LOL3:
Drugs, and you're still one insufferable twat, you surely know your moves are weak AF the only guy holding a bigger L than you today and for some time to come is wee bigly who got ultra pwned by semen, a 92yo that needs help with passwords all the time! That is all you've got going for you, someone's shit is stinkier... Sometimes I feel sorry for ya but why? You choose to be this way, or you have done damage to yourself! What possessed you to say that about my mum though? I had no part in that PM, in fact, if it weren't for me the whole ync board would've been at you, I don't have kids so maybe I would've called you that if I did I dunno but my poor mum who died so young, robbed me of my adult life with her you want me to suffer the thought of you fucking her corpse? There are some things that I cannot forget and that's top! 2nd is my departed pups! You cannot go lower! breakfart high-fiving you than crying for an apology when BF dishes him some of it? Just go away man, honestly! That shit gets folk killed in the streets!

Lay off the crack SHAMPOO.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

Drugs, and you're still one insufferable twat, you surely know your moves are weak AF the only guy holding a bigger L than you today and for some time to come is wee bigly who got ultra pwned by semen, a 92yo that needs help with passwords all the time! That is all you've got going for you, someone's shit is stinkier... Sometimes I feel sorry for ya but why? You choose to be this way, or you have done damage to yourself! What possessed you to say that about my mum though? I had no part in that PM, in fact, if it weren't for me the whole ync board would've been at you, I don't have kids so maybe I would've called you that if I did I dunno but my poor mum who died so young, robbed me of my adult life with her you want me to suffer the thought of you fucking her corpse? There are some things that I cannot forget and that's top! 2nd is my departed pups! You cannot go lower! breakfart high-fiving you than crying for an apology when BF dishes him some of it? Just go away man, honestly! That shit gets folk killed in the streets!

You sure love crack Flynn, is it that good?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
X how much air seeps out your head every time you post?

Could it fill a small football amount?

what's a small football amount ??

elaborate fagling
You know those mini footballs that kids get as stocking stuffers?

I mean, you do deflate any kind of momentum any thread has with this whole “I’m inbred and proud to show everyone” gimmick you have here.

thank yoo for elaborating :GiggleBitch: ... it is processing and a fuck may be given depending on degree of severity
No offense, I highly doubt anything in what’s left of that half eaten pizza you call a brain processes anything but quick ways to kill brain cells.

Do you sign your disability checks with an X and that’s why it was your nic here for so long so you didn’t forget?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did everybody get this shit out their system finally?

I have. Feeling pretty content.
I’d hope so, because I’m not going to read thru pages upon pages of this shit ever again.

I was looking for zingers and there wasn’t one in any of that abomination . I had to run to the gas station and buy some, then point them at my phone during all that mess and say “where the fuck are you” while holding one in my hand.

Next time ppl go on ignore. I don’t give a fuck who it is. When Flea starts talking about ppl killing ppl this shits gone way to fucking imbecilic for one’s taste.

It's retarded for sure. All the crying, wailing, hair pulling because of the chilrins...drama!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

You tell me. You're the one posting a tsunami of meaningless words wrapped in dog shit and presenting it to the forums as a work of art.

It would help if your urine smelling diatribe made sense.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

You tell me. You're the one posting a tsunami of meaningless words wrapped in dog shit and presenting it to the forums as a work of art.

Not for nothing, but that post could be used for other posters too, just sayin'.

One for the copy paste file.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
KIDS ARE OFF THE TABLE, NO DEROGATORY REMARKS, SEXUAL YOU'LL PROBS CATCH A TIME OUT! NO MORE! Raise the bar a little! PI will also be dealt with, I know my mistakes yous know my mistakes but I have all your backs! Photoshop hijinks is a great thread but if someone uses a pic of yourself and you didn't post it on any board (NO FACEBOOK pictures AT ALL) let us know and it'll be removed if you wish...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
KIDS ARE OFF THE TABLE, NO DEROGATORY REMARKS, SEXUAL YOU'LL PROBS CATCH A TIME OUT! NO MORE! Raise the bar a little! PI will also be dealt with, I know my mistakes yous know my mistakes but I have all your backs! Photoshop hijinks is a great thread but if someone uses a pic of yourself and you didn't post it on any board (NO FACEBOOK pictures AT ALL) let us know and it'll be removed if you wish...

Oh, shut up, crackhead. You first need to remove Lily's picture before you start acting like Iron Man, you fucking U.K. buffoon.

Seriously, it's like the Keystone cops are running around the forums today.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

Flynn, you're such a killjoy! Prove yourself female, a sig and a hand will give away what you got that whiffs of parmesan behind yer dirty gusset!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

BF said differently in the shoutbox/1 million post thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

Flynn, you're such a killjoy! Prove yourself female, a sig and a hand will give away what you got that whiffs of parmesan behind yer dirty gusset!

You sound hangry.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

BF said in the shoutbox/1 million post thread differently

Uh he told me that he told your overstuffed ass already about the kid stuff. Do I need to have him do it publicly, you fucked up cow?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, shut up, crackhead. You first need to remove Lily's picture before you start acting like Iron Man, you fucking U.K. buffoon.

Posted on the boards before, you have a hard time keeping up!!! How long did you last as a mod?? Yeh couldn't even MOD a sub forum, neither of you!!! Im yer fucking boss here, you'll listen or or fucking else! This guy thinks you're very disrespectful and wonders how a white woman can have such a vile tongue... Yer not poofer but you're a cock having queer!
Z1x5OCh.jpg
BISH

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Uh he told me that he told your overstuffed ass already about the kid stuff. Do I need to have him do it publicly, you fucked up cow?

He did ask me to stop and I said I would. Then he posted that there were no rule changes.

Unclear. He also said that no kids were being bashed because that's the truth, desgraciada.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

Oh, go suck on some British nuts you fucking broken record. No one gives one fucking broomstick riding fuck what you think or want. Especially not me. I suggest you find treatment for your crack addiction before you start posting shit you might regret.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Posted on the boards before, you have a hard time keeping up!!! How long did you last as a mod?? Yeh couldn't even MOD a sub forum, neither of you!!! Im yer fucking boss here, you'll listen or or fucking else! This guy thinks you're very disrespectful and wonders how a white woman can have such a vile tongue... Yer not poofer but you're a cock having queer!
Z1x5OCh.jpg
BISH

You need to get back on the wagon.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

You sound hangry.

He sounds like an idiot.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He did ask me to stop and I said I would. Then he posted that there were no rule changes.

Unclear. He also said that no kids were being bashed because that's the truth, desgraciada.

Your mother is a desgraciada, you fucking wetback. The fact that you’re actively seeking to bash children speaks volumes and you really need to be exterminated off this site. You’re forum AIDS and will kill this forum with your child-hate and miserable bile.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

You sound hangry.

He sounds like an idiot.

Well yeah, but he also has an appetite for your parmesan. Sick.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your mother is a desgraciada, you fucking wetback. The fact that you’re actively seeking to bash children speaks volumes and you really need to be exterminated off this site. You’re forum AIDS and will kill this forum with your child-hate and miserable bile.

She is actually. Call me a wetback all you want, IDGAF. I'm not a pretend Mexicana, whore.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen to what Im saying OK! Fetch the link or stfu, stop blaming everybody else for yer short straws and work out, yer miserable coz yer fat!!! Magical cunt me!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Z1x5OCh.jpg
BISH

You and your butt buddy Tyrone Jackson can take a flying leap into a cauldron of hot oil for all I care. Furthermore, I thought it was considered P.I. to post pictures of your own family members?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

She is actually. Call me a wetback all you want, IDGAF. I'm not a pretend Mexicana, whore.

Only thing you are is a monster who wants to bash innocent kids. Period

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

You sound hangry.

He sounds like an idiot.

My what?!?!

I don't even know what that is and I already don't like the sound of that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen to what Im saying OK! Fetch the link or stfu, stop blaming everybody else for yer short straws and work out, yer miserable coz yer fat!!! Magical cunt me!!!

Post 68,749 you incompetent shithead

And learn to post coherent sentences, you illiterate ass.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
120.jpg

is you allright buddee ?

tell uncle X'y

You sound hangry.

He sounds like an idiot.

My what?!?!

I don't even know what that is and I already don't like the sound of that.

Lmao, it's what he posted something about whiffing your parmesan. I think his brain is past fried.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Only thing you are is a monster who wants to bash innocent kids. Period

You're a phony, through and through.