Posting a radical thread: I think Flynn is...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Too much whining.

@Bastard Factory, I’ll be fair and balanced

You couldn't even run your own fucking forum. How the fuck are you going to run someone else's? You can't even run the sub forum at TBC and now you want a panel here?

Is "fair and balanced" letting Biggie Failure and Dove run your forum into the ground?

Jesus, you're as stupid as the people whining about me.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Too much whining.

You couldn't even run your own fucking forum. How the fuck are you going to run someone else's? You can't even run the sub forum at TBC and now you want a panel here?

Too much whining. Go away, shoo shoo

Nice try. You have a sub forum to mod.

I’m a very fair person. I’d assbox all you motherfuckers, not just the cons.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Too much whining.

Yeah. And then you'd have all your buddies calling for your head.

Please. You're a weak willed person when it comes to making decisions, your previous record exemplifies that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trust me, he knows. I'm betting you're not going to be doing that shit again.. huh? lol :LOL3:

Trust me I don't give a fuck if you think you're pulling any kind of strings here. He knows what? That I moved some threads to their proper place? I freely admitted it and i'll do it again when the time comes.

You need to come up with better cringe worthy comebacks you toothless fucking hick.

She thinks she's somehow running the place.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Trust me, he knows. I'm betting you're not going to be doing that shit again.. huh? lol :LOL3:

Trust me I don't give a fuck if you think you're pulling any kind of strings here. He knows what? That I moved some threads to their proper place? I freely admitted it and i'll do it again when the time comes.

You need to come up with better cringe worthy comebacks you toothless fucking hick.

I don't mind that but please make it believable.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I almost gave you credit for doing a fairly good job here, Flynn, until you pulled this shit with Dove..

Ditto.... more fool us eh?

Obviously, you're that fucking stupid to think that I'm going to cater to whiners, babies and shit posters.

Sorry but you're a broken record stuck on repeat. Anytime someone/mod/me doesn't do what you want, you take it as an affront to your ego. You take it all personal and start trying to yell the loudest why mean Flynn is soooooooooo unfair.

Yell a little louder, the planet Mars hasn't quite heard your belly aching.

The evidence is there for all to see. At this point it makes no difference what I say or anyone else for that matter.

It's clear as day that you're incapable of behaving impartially and doubtful that you're able to handle the responsibility which comes with having access to a panel.

In fact, it's becoming highly likely that this has just been a troll all along, cooked up between you, Chunkzilla and co, and neither of you ever had any intention of moderating fairly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I live in a reality based world. What evidence does she have that she's influencing anything here?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I almost gave you credit for doing a fairly good job here, Flynn, until you pulled this shit with Dove..

Obviously, you're that fucking stupid to think that I'm going to cater to whiners, babies and shit posters.

Sorry but you're a broken record stuck on repeat. Anytime someone/mod/me doesn't do what you want, you take it as an affront to your ego. You take it all personal and start trying to yell the loudest why mean Flynn is soooooooooo unfair.

The evidence is there for all to see. At this point it makes no difference what I say or anyone else for that matter.

It's clear as day that you're incapable of behaving impartially and doubtful that you're able to handle the responsibility which comes with having access to a panel.

In fact, it's becoming likely that this has just been a troll all along, cooked up between you, Chunkzilla and co, and neither of you ever had any intention of moderating fairly.

Well I'm good knowing that you can't do shit about it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Too much whining.

Please. You're a weak willed person when it comes to making decisions, your previous record exemplifies that.

What buddies? As you can see, I ain’t got none

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In fact, it's becoming highly likely that this has just been a troll all along, cooked up between you, Chunkzilla and co, and neither of you ever had any intention of moderating fairly.

285002170_5132346226812597_3223448154967796061_n.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Too much whining.

Oh. Please. You cater to Martini, Fashionista and most of that TBC crew. Which is why you jumped ship to TBC and when your sub forum went tits up, now you're back here.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I live in a reality based world. What evidence does she have that she's influencing anything here?
I never said I'm influencing anyone here. I do know what is fair at what is NOT. Moving Dove's post to meltdown wasn't fair, but hopefully that has been resolved.. You on the otherhand, Lily are HATED by all.. across all forums you've ever posted on. You need to be booted out.. that is my opinion and I'm betting it's the opinion of most here.. Now kindly stop playing the victim you piece of shit!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I never said I'm influencing anyone here. I do know what is fair at what is NOT. Moving Dove's post to meltdown wasn't fair, but hopefully that has been resolved.. You on the otherhand, Lily are HATED by all.. across all forums you've ever posted on. You need to be booted out.. that is my opinion and I'm betting it's the opinion of most here.. Now kindly stop playing the victim you piece of shit!!!

Actually, I am not. You and a few of your muppet friends are not everyone.

And how am I playing a victim by posting: "I live in a reality based world. What evidence does she have that she's influencing anything here?"

Explain it like you're not a stupid fuck. I'll give you an hour, fair?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Too much whining.

You're basically apolitical, which is definitely a good fit for a mod on a forum like this, where political views run deep and cause a massive divide.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Too much whining.

Oh. Please. You cater to Martini, Fashionista and most of that TBC crew. Which is why you jumped ship to TBC and when your sub forum went tits up, now you're back here.

I’ve been here the whole time, you ninny. It’s hard to post in threads being spammed the fuck up with cock and repeat nonsense. You’ve done good but you’re being a little shitty now.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Too much whining.

I’ve been here the whole time, you ninny. It’s hard to post in threads being spammed the fuck up with cock and repeat nonsense. You’ve done good but you’re being a little shitty now.

See. If we got rid of all the "cock" references, guess what would happen? They'd be running to you and we'd be here full circle. Does that make any fucking sense? Most of the "cock" references are coming from your Boy Biggie.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Too much whining.

See. If we got rid of all the "cock" references, guess what would happen? They'd be running to you and we'd be here full circle. Does that make any fucking sense? The most "cock" references are coming ftom your Boy Biggie.

They’d get assboxed for three days. No cap lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Too much whining.

See. If we got rid of all the "cock" references, guess what would happen? They'd be running to you and we'd be here full circle. Does that make any fucking sense? The most "cock" references are coming ftom your Boy Biggie.

Yeah and you'd have people calling for your resignation and saying that Aryan and Dilf would make great mods along with Kermit the Frog.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

285002170_5132346226812597_3223448154967796061_n.jpg

Is that you trying to hold in the previous night's barbecue bean burrito?

It's your ass pain, we have to hear about it everyday along with your homoerotic references to other men.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Too much whining.

Yeah and you'd have people calling for your resignation and saying that Aryan and Dilf would make great mods along with Kermit the Frog.

I don’t give a fuck. That’s the only way to keep these fucker in line.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Too much whining.

We don't disagree. We're doing the best we can without completely annihilating the forum.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Too much whining.

Easier said than done, Countess.