Posting a radical thread: I think Flynn is...

DDT

Factory Bastard
You're right, posting pictures without the consent of the person even if is out there is a no-no. Can you please edit your thread and kindly remove the picture, please?

I really don't want to get in a tiff about this, so your cooperation is much appreciated. If you have issues like you cannot edit because the editing function has expired, please let me know and I'll take the picture out myself.

Thanks!
Edited.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're right, posting pictures without the consent of the person even if is out there is a no-no. Can you please edit your thread and kindly remove the picture, please?

I really don't want to get in a tiff about this, so your cooperation is much appreciated. If you have issues like you cannot edit because the editing function has expired, please let me know and I'll take the picture out myself.

Thanks!
Edited.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Really??? Fucking hell LOL. A tad on the large side isn't she? She'd probs be alright if she lost a few pounds.
Yep. Well fed I'd say! She'd flip her shit if she knew I posted that...

I saw real pictures of her in PM. You've been played.
Don't you have a politics board somewhere to choke the life out of with your awful smell?

Move along piggy

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Really??? Fucking hell LOL. A tad on the large side isn't she? She'd probs be alright if she lost a few pounds.

Don't you have a politics board somewhere to choke the life out of with your awful smell?

Move along piggy

It's quieter than Flynn's 30th birthday party on there.

No idea what could have caused it....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Move along piggy

It's quieter than Flynn's 30th birthday party on there.

No idea what could have caused it....
Good thing they kept the 10,000 kilomeme spam generator running amuck up there or the sub would be a complete ghost town where even the ghosts would avoid posting in

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You're fucked up sending pictures around. I don't trust your source in any case.

@Bastard Factory
People post pics all the time. I removed it per request. I'm not 'sending pictures around'. The beauty of forums like this, is that I don't have to prove my sources.... You can take everything I post with a large grain of salt should you prefer...
Had you posted a picture of Dove's kid or perhaps one of Lokmar the pig would be rolling around and squealing with glee in a pool of her own shit.

don't bother trying to explain anything to that miserable cow .. it falls on shit clogged ears

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're fucked up sending pictures around. I don't trust your source in any case.

@Bastard Factory
People post pics all the time. I removed it per request. I'm not 'sending pictures around'. The beauty of forums like this, is that I don't have to prove my sources.... You can take everything I post with a large grain of salt should you prefer...

There is no posting of personal information of any kind, that includes pictures.

@Bastard Factory

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory
Had you posted a picture of Dove's kid or perhaps one of Lokmar the pig would be rolling around and squealing with glee in a pool of her own shit.

don't bother trying to explain anything to that miserable cow .. it falls on shit clogged ears

No I wouldn't fuck face. I'm not you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

No I wouldn't fuck face. I'm not you.
You wouldn't fuck face you illiterate fat cretin? well that's refreshing.

Now go order yourself a copy of "the english language for dummies" you shit filled cow