Posting a radical thread: I think Flynn is...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I said text. I'm not going to shit on BFs forum.
yeah-glasses.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It doesn't matter. That's even worse. She's not here to call you out and ask that the picture be removed.
The pic was promptly removed.

So if I posted a pic of David Hasselhoff, who doesn't post here either, would that be PI also?

He's a public figure, stupid.
And look

DDT never once mad a derogatory statement against the cow

but right away she starts with the insults

He said something stupid. RW is not a public figure. David Hasselfhoff is, you people are so mind numbingly ignorant, I don't know how you function.
Maybe he did maybe he didn't

but he did not start flinging insults in your direction first. Cow.

Where is that against the TOS?
More of the "adult and healthy discussions" you are trying to promote here huh?

carry on....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Flynn When are you going to step in a tell Lily to fuck off. You had this settled, but she obviously is going to make drama out of this..

Hey, Raven.

In Lily's defense, she probably didn't see the threads where it was taken care of. I've done that too on occasion. She was looking out for the integrity of the forum and whoever that was in the picture. You'd want her to double check right, if that was your picture I assume?

Now Raven, I know we don't always get along but you talked about "second chances" in one of your threads, why not give Lily a "second chance" like you seem to be giving me? She's doing her due diligence. I'd rather have a mod step in and make sure an unauthorized picture was taken down than do nothing.

As far as the "drama" goes, you can plainly see she wasn't the only one "making drama." You seem like a smart and sensible person, give Lily a chance. You really got nothing to lose. No matter how much you dislike Lily, you should know she'd make a stink even if it was in fact a picture of you. That you should take comfort in.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No matter how much you dislike Lily, you should know she'd make a stink even if it was in fact a picture of you. That you should take comfort in.
that is complete and utter bullshit

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Flynn When are you going to step in a tell Lily to fuck off. You had this settled, but she obviously is going to make drama out of this..

Hey, Raven.

In Lily's defense, she probably didn't see the threads where it was taken care of. I've done that too on occasion. She was looking out for the integrity of the forum and whoever that was in the picture. You'd want her to double check right, if that was your picture I assume?

Now Raven, I know we don't always get along but you talked about "second chances" in one of your threads, why not give Lily a "second chance" like you seem to be giving me. She's doing her due diligence. I'd rather have a mod step in and make sure an unauthorized picture was taken down that do nothing.

As far as the "drama" goes, you can plainly see she wasn't the only one "making drama." You seem like a smart and sensible person, give Lily a chance. You really got nothing to lose. No matter how much you dislike Lily, you should know she'd make a stink even if it was in fact a picture of you. That you should take comfort in.
The picture was ALREADY TAKEN DOWN, FLYNN.. You had it settled, but she was unable to let it go. FFS, she's tagging BF for everything.. but hey, if you don't mind him having to come down here in your section.. fuck it..neither do I. lol As for 2nd chances, I've given this nasty fucktard all the chances she's going to get.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hey, Raven.

Now Raven, I know we don't always get along but you talked about "second chances" in one of your threads, why not give Lily a "second chance" like you seem to be giving me. She's doing her due diligence. I'd rather have a mod step in and make sure an unauthorized picture was taken down that do nothing.

The picture was ALREADY TAKEN DOWN, FLYNN.. You had it settled, but she was unable to let it go. FFS, she's tagging BF for everything.. but hey, if you don't mind him having to come down here in your section.. fuck it..neither do I. lol As for 2nd chances, I've given this nasty fucktard all the chances she's going to get.
I made fun of her stomach a few times yesterday and she tagged BF like 9 times

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No matter how much you dislike Lily, you should know she'd make a stink even if it was in fact a picture of you. That you should take comfort in.

No. It's. Not.

She'd do the same, if your Fantasy Island picture was posted where you're yelling... "Da plane!...Da plane!"

No doubt about it.

It's his narrative and he won't change it.
Change your bias and the narrative will change proportionately

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. It's. Not.

She'd do the same, if your Fantasy Island picture was posted where you're yelling... "Da plane!...Da plane!"

No doubt about it.

It's his narrative and he won't change it.
Change your bias and the narrative will change proportionately

There is no bias. I am not changing my politics for anyone I know, even my Trumpser partner and you think I'm going to change it for anyone online?

That's funny!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no bias.
No.. of course not. You only have about 10 different people saying they see it too

but the problem is everyone else, not you.

Typical when someone is as God awfully dumb as you are

I have modded less than Flynn. I have moved posts. POSTS you whining bastards. The actual difference is you guys act out more on purpose to try to cause mischief.

Those are FACTS that have been noticed by the owner.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There is no bias.
No.. of course not. You only have about 10 different people saying they see it too

I have modded less than Flynn. I have moved posts. POSTS you whining bastards. The actual difference is you guys act out more on purpose to try to cause mischief.

Lotusbud never even got a chance how to learn how to use her panel when you flew off the handle and shit yourself after Bonesaw announced she was a mod

you see, there you go again with that lack of self awareness thing

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no bias.

Lotusbud never even got a chance how to learn how to use her panel when you flew off the handle and shit yourself after Bonesaw announced she was a mod

you see, there you go again with that lack of self awareness thing

Your honor, can that comment be stricken as non-responsive?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really??? Fucking hell LOL. A tad on the large side isn't she? She'd probs be alright if she lost a few pounds.
Yep. Well fed I'd say! She'd flip her shit if she knew I posted that...

That wasn't her.

I tried telling him. Oh well. Frankly, she probably doesn't GAF what they think, she stepped away from forums, I believe.

eta: these are the very behaviors that have driven most people away from forums over time. It's the inability to control the worst of their impulses.