Posting a radical thread: I think Flynn is...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're fucked up sending pictures around. I don't trust your source in any case.

@Bastard Factory
People post pics all the time. I removed it per request. I'm not 'sending pictures around'. The beauty of forums like this, is that I don't have to prove my sources.... You can take everything I post with a large grain of salt should you prefer...
Had you posted a picture of Dove's kid or perhaps one of Lokmar the pig would be rolling around and squealing with glee in a pool of her own shit.

don't bother trying to explain anything to that miserable cow .. it falls on shit clogged ears

No I wouldn't fuck face. I'm not you.
You wouldn't fuck face you illiterate fat cretin? well that's refreshing.

Now go order yourself a copy of "the english language for dummies" you shit filled cow

Go eat a dick.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Serves her right for posting fake pics and trying to mislead people.

Are you listening Flynn? Lulz

Look who's talking!!!!

:LOL3:

No yUo!!!

Anyways enough of that, go make me a sandwich.

Grab me a beer too.... and it better be cold this time or you're going back in ya kennel.

Okay. You just hold your breath and see what comes first...passing out or your beer and sandwich.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Flynn When are you going to step in and tell Lily to fuck off. You had this settled, but she obviously is going to make drama out of this..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no posting of personal information of any kind, that includes pictures.

@Bastard Factory
I understand that, but usually in the strictest sense this applies to current or former members. As far as I know, she has never been a poster at this board...

It doesn't matter. That's even worse. She's not here to call you out and ask that the picture be removed.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
THE POST WAS REMOVED, LILY.. UP SO QUICK.. I didn't even see it, ffs..

The point being is that he shouldn't have done it. The worst of it is that the person isn't even here to defend herself.

Your side has the most atrocious behaviors.
No he shouldn't have done it you fat obnoxious whale.

But the fact of the matter is you wouldn't be pissing all over your texas sized diapers if it was Lokmar's pic that was posted

and therein lies the problem. You're a fucking HIPPOcrit. End of

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You're fucked up sending pictures around. I don't trust your source in any case.

@Bastard Factory
People post pics all the time. I removed it per request. I'm not 'sending pictures around'. The beauty of forums like this, is that I don't have to prove my sources.... You can take everything I post with a large grain of salt should you prefer...
Had you posted a picture of Dove's kid or perhaps one of Lokmar the pig would be rolling around and squealing with glee in a pool of her own shit.

don't bother trying to explain anything to that miserable cow .. it falls on shit clogged ears

No I wouldn't fuck face. I'm not you.
You wouldn't fuck face you illiterate fat cretin? well that's refreshing.

Now go order yourself a copy of "the english language for dummies" you shit filled cow

Go eat a dick.
Scathing. Cow

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The point being is that he shouldn't have done it. The worst of it is that the person isn't even here to defend herself.

But the fact of the matter is you wouldn't be pissing all over your texas sized diapers if it was Lokmar's pic that was posted

That's simply untrue, you fucking asshole.

I was just offered up a picture of your fat fucking self in pm. I declined it motherfucker. I actually have a picture of you already. Again, never posted.

Never, ever confuse me with you and your brethren complete lack of morals and integrity.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I was just offered up a picture of your fat fucking self in pm. I declined it motherfucker.
No it isn't

and anyone with an IQ above 92 can see that for themselves. Pig

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
HEY!

You guys! It was handled! DDT was cool enough to edit the post.

End of story.
Tell that to fatso in the little mod safe spaces she says you little peons goto to get away from it all and discuss very important matters

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was just offered up a picture of your fat fucking self in pm. I declined it motherfucker.
No it isn't

That eliminates you Stubby

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It doesn't matter. That's even worse. She's not here to call you out and ask that the picture be removed.
The pic was promptly removed.

So if I posted a pic of David Hasselhoff, who doesn't post here either, would that be PI also?

He's a public figure, stupid.
And look

DDT never once mad a derogatory statement against the cow

but right away she starts with the insults

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No it isn't

Take advantage of my morals, I could have two pictures of you up right now if I wanted.
Believe me, do you want me to send them to you in text?

I can.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So if I posted a pic of David Hasselhoff, who doesn't post here either, would that be PI also?

And look

He said something stupid. RW is not a public figure. David Hasselfhoff is, you people are so mind numbingly ignorant, I don't know how you function.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No it isn't

Take advantage of my morals, I could have two pictures of you up right now if I wanted.

I can.
Sounds frightening

Make you a deal

You post what you have on me and then it's my turn

and do trust it's not just the pic of you standing in a hallway looking like Cindawhaler

all set?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And look

He said something stupid. RW is not a public figure. David Hasselfhoff is, you people are so mind numbingly ignorant, I don't know how you function.
Maybe he did maybe he didn't

but he did not start flinging insults in your direction first. Cow.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No it isn't

I can.
Sounds frightening

Make you a deal

You post what you have on me and then it's my turn

and do trust it's not just the pic of you standing in a hallway looking like Cindawhaler

all set?

I said text. I'm not going to shit on BFs forum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And look

Maybe he did maybe he didn't

but he did not start flinging insults in your direction first. Cow.

Where is that against the TOS?