Posting a radical thread: I think Flynn is...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Too much whining.

@Bastard Factory, I’ll be fair and balanced

You couldn't even run your own fucking forum. How the fuck are you going to run someone else's? You can't even run the sub forum at TBC and now you want a panel here?

Too much whining. Go away, shoo shoo

Nice try. You have a sub forum to mod.

I’m a very fair person. I’d assbox all you motherfuckers, not just the cons.

Yeah. And then you'd have all your buddies calling for your head.

Please. You're a weak willed person when it comes to making decisions, your previous record exemplifies that.

What buddies? As you can see, I ain’t got none

Oh. Please. You cater to Martini, Fashionista and most of that TBC crew. Which is why you jumped ship to TBC and when your sub forum went tits up, now you're back here.

I’ve been here the whole time, you ninny. It’s hard to post in threads being spammed the fuck up with cock and repeat nonsense. You’ve done good but you’re being a little shitty now.

See. If we got rid of all the "cock" references, guess what would happen? They'd be running to you and we'd be here full circle. Does that make any fucking sense? The most "cock" references are coming ftom your Boy Biggie.

They’d get assboxed for three days. No cap lol

Yeah and you'd have people calling for your resignation and saying that Aryan and Dilf would make great mods along with Kermit the Frog.

I don’t give a fuck. That’s the only way to keep these fucker in line.

Easier said than done, Countess.

BF would have to give the permissions.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Aw, Flea. :SadFace:

I'll be your buddy if you want.

Just don't expect people to continue opening doors for you if I'm around, though.

Pedi on Saturday?

She's wrong about not having friends. She just has to remember to trust the right ones.

Mayhap I won't disagree, Lil.

But first, let's ask Mel (aka @DDT ) what he thinks of online friendships.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too much whining.

You couldn't even run your own fucking forum. How the fuck are you going to run someone else's? You can't even run the sub forum at TBC and now you want a panel here?

Please. You're a weak willed person when it comes to making decisions, your previous record exemplifies that.

Oh. Please. You cater to Martini, Fashionista and most of that TBC crew. Which is why you jumped ship to TBC and when your sub forum went tits up, now you're back here.

I’ve been here the whole time, you ninny. It’s hard to post in threads being spammed the fuck up with cock and repeat nonsense. You’ve done good but you’re being a little shitty now.

See. If we got rid of all the "cock" references, guess what would happen? They'd be running to you and we'd be here full circle. Does that make any fucking sense? The most "cock" references are coming ftom your Boy Biggie.

Yeah and you'd have people calling for your resignation and saying that Aryan and Dilf would make great mods along with Kermit the Frog.

you can't even apply lipstick correctly, how are you going to herd a bunch of shit posters?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like this new troll...I wanna be a mod.

I think people should post a 250 word essay on why they want to be a mod and what they will do differently.

I think this could be a new battle of sorts. Post and sticky the challenge.

What do you say @Flynn ?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I like this new troll...I wanna be a mod.

I think people should post a 250 word essay on why they want to be a mod and what they will do differently.

I think this could be a new battle of sorts. Post and sticky the challenge.

What do you say @Flynn ?

Novel idea!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"My name is Bigly Sniffs and I want to be a mod. I will put a brand new Audi 8 in everyone of my voter's driveways and an Olympic sized hole in their ass. I will rape all LIBS and then hack them to pieces. Yum, I can't wait!

My fellow right-wingers and I will rule the entire world right here from Bastard Factory. Speaking of Bastard Factory, I will make him my bitch, take his forum away and run it to the ground. I promise. Ask anyone about my track record, I keep my promises.

After that, I will go make a sammich. Something like a Cuban sandwich de lechón, con yucca frita, and a Coca-Cola. Que delícia!"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If all the "CONS" somehow magically disappeared, you leftards would just turn on each other.

I recall it happening on SG, during a particularly nasty libfag infestation.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
...doing a bang-up job keeping the retards in check.

This being said, Flynn might be wasting her time asking them to colour inside the lines when they can't even tell a colouring book from covfefe.

Also, dumping all the loons and moonbats in Meltdown is liable to further taint the gene pool.
Moving threads that "hurt your feelz" is NOT doing a bang up job. Dovey's thread was legit and shouldn't have been moved. If Flynn wants to censor what is posted by people and topics she doesn't like or agree with, then she should GTFO of the mod business on this site.. Dove's thread was legit and it was moved.. Don't care what your feelings are about Dove, she has the right to post on subjects that a power hungry mod and a few of her "friends" don't agree with.. Fuck off back to your censored forum if you don't like it.. Sorry, Blurt.. It was wrong and surprised that you don't see this..

The thread didn't "hurtz my feelings," just my eyes. The thread wasn't even directed at me. I already explained to Dove and apparently the whole forum on why it was moved from Politics to Meltdown.

"Censor?" That's a big word for the likes of you. I suggest you go and look that word up, that way when it actually happens you'll know. Always a pleasure seeing you come tripping in here. Try not being soo serious, you'll end up with Hypertension and Diabetes.

Now with that being said, when can we all expect another, "I'm leaving and not coming back" melty from you? Though, I will say, you do manage to find your way back here everytime.

Welcome back Raven. Sorry you think I'm picking on your online friends. I'm not. They need to follow the rules just like everyone else.

I take it from this latest outburst that I won't be invited to your upcoming Bar Mitzvah? And here I was all excited to see you all grown up!
Too melty; didn’t read

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"My name is Bigly Sniffs and I want to be a mod. I will put a brand new Audi 8 in everyone of my voter's driveways and an Olympic sized hole in their ass. I will rape all LIBS and then hack them to pieces. Yum, I can't wait!

My fellow right-wingers and I will rule the entire world right here from Bastard Factory. Speaking of Bastard Factory, I will make him my bitch, take his forum away and run it to the ground. I promise. Ask anyone about my track record, I keep my promises.

After that, I will go make a sammich. Something like a Cuban sandwich de lechón, con yucca frita, and a Coca-Cola. Que delícia!"
Here piggy piggy piggy

oink oink

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Here piggy piggy piggy

oink oink
giphy.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Too much whining.

Therein lays the ultimate problem. You'd be asking his permission 24 hours a day, 19 days a week with all the dick and homo shit spamming up this place.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here piggy piggy piggy

oink oink
giphy.gif

RAYCISS!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Here piggy piggy piggy

oink oink
giphy.gif

RAYCISS!
I heard he was 1/3rd black, so I was trying to be more inclusive.

DDT

Factory Bastard
But first, let's ask Mel (aka @DDT ) what he thinks of online friendships.
I'm not really a big fan of initiating e-friendships with people online. I've met a couple of posters back on original Snitz DV, but it seems that more often than not things don't end well...

Glasgogirl & Gordy Gambino is one example, and so is Real Woman & the retired Australian cop... Both e-friendships ended in a comically disastrous fashion.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The RW/Bricktop thing was bizarre, especially since the pair of them were married. Is e-cheating a thing these days? Perhaps she flopped her tits out for him over skype.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems to me Real Woman was initially attracted to that gaslighting gasbag because he was smart, funny, and erudite.

And there's the rub. People who are smart, funny, and erudite are often the blitziest crackos on the web. They just use their words judiciously enough to hide the fact.

I'm an exception, though.

DDT

Factory Bastard
The RW/Bricktop thing was bizarre, especially since the pair of them were married. Is e-cheating a thing these days? Perhaps she flopped her tits out for him over skype.
I have absolutely no doubt there were tits flopped out on Skype, as well as Skype masturbation sessions... I also think that each of their 'real life' significant others probably put their foot down too in the end...

I witnessed their e-breakup on the chank forum, which was an entertaining multi-page thread that was deleted from the board by the next morning.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I recall ol' whisky nose getting a tad jealous one time when RW remarked on my photo saying I was handsome and that she didn't believe it was me Lol. He was quite possessive of his e-love...

Me and him weren't on good terms at that stage though, but the grouchy old buzzard grew on me and we ended up getting along ok. He even wanted to meAT up during a trip to the UK a few years back, but I politely declined.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I have absolutely no doubt there were tits flopped out on Skype, as well as Skype masturbation sessions... I also think that each of their 'real life' significant others probably put their foot down too in the end...

I witnessed their e-breakup on the chank forum, which was an entertaining multi-page thread that was deleted from the board by the next morning.

Ya know what, I haven't ever seen a pic of RW. Wasn't she meant to be pretty hot? Back then at least.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I recall ol' whisky nose getting a tad jealous one time when RW remarked on my photo saying I was handsome and that she didn't believe it was me Lol. He was quite possessive of his e-love...

Me and him weren't on good terms at that stage though, but the grouchy old buzzard grew on me and we ended getting along ok. He even wanted to meAT up during a trip to the UK a few years back, but I politely declined.
Ya, I never really got along with him. Even though I didn't disagree with many of his ideals, I still wasn't in the clique, and as such he went out of his way to cry and whine about my presence. He has power and control issues...

DDT

Factory Bastard
Ya know what, I haven't ever seen a pic of RW. Wasn't she meant to be pretty hot? Back then at least.
She's never posted a real pic of herself online, only a fake one. Thanks to my internet Kung Fu, below is a real pic of her (she's at the front, wearing a tablecloth for a dress), from 2014... I'll probably catch hell for posting this, but whatevs!

Edited for personal info.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm smarter, more beautiful and overall a great Christian

Now that's just how I like my wimminz. Purdy, good cookin and fuckin deluded.

Now if only the pretty and smart bits were true we could have a good time me and you Missy.

That's soooo gross! Ewwwwwwww!

No means NO, you geriatric clown. I told you already, you're old enough to be my Grandfather!

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yeah he definitely was fully on board the anti-Mel bandwagon which has been doing the rounds over on BC for God knows how many years.
Ya, he's like many posters on these forums... If you're not in the clique, you get ostracized. Which is a mentality I've always fought against... They can always go to FaceBerg and start a closed FaceBook group if that's what they want, since that would suit their expectations best.