Prepping.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Any of you into this? Ie always considered myself more of a swivel eyed survivalist but decided I better get prepping as ive been nagging my normie firends and rels as well as telling them to plant food not stupid flowers.

Rules.
1 Move out of the cities.
2 3 months non perishable food per person per household.
3 aquire meds, water purification, guns etc as and when needs must.
4 Pray that God likes you because the Western Governments dont. Niether will the marauding mobs.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve always done this… but I was raised in earthquake country and have been told since kindergarten that California is going to fall into the ocean.

I wish it would launch its maiden voyage soon so we can escape the rest of the nation, but that’s wishful thinking on my part lol

I also have a backpack filled with maps, food, water and supplies in case I have to get out of town quickly.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I meet all your rules Cookie, Im prepped lol.

I need to prepare one of my backpacks for the Jeep. In case while out and about some shit goes down.

I also need to prepare my ALICE pack for bugging out of the home, just in case it comes to that. But I plan on bugging in, until I have to bug out.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought this on Amazon and I keep it in my car for recharging while at the kids’ games and also for emergencies. I would recommend this product to my friends.

Solar Charger Power Bank, RYOKO 30000mAh Solar Phone Charger with 10W Wireless Charging, Dual USB & Type-C Port, QC 18W Fast Charging Power Bank for iPhone, Samsung, Switch, Tablet

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Been doing that

Starting with Power

just ordered one of these to back up the 3 solar generators I am purchasing

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

along with 20 5 gallon gas containers completely full

and 6 of these which I will be filling as soon as they arrive

The gas/propane generator will serve as the back up to the Solar back up and will allow me to plug in my solar generators to get a charge on days were sunlight cannot be relied upon to recharge their batteries

3 solar generators

essential items will be the well pump, 2 7ft chest freezers and main refrigerator

cooling the house will happen via 7 of these (one for each bedroom and my office)

they only use 65watts a piece which the solar generators can handle along with TV, cable, lighting and other smaller appliances.

Refrigeration and well are the most important items tho

Lighting

About a dozen flash lights with cases of batteries and several solar chargeable hook lamps

Food prepping

BBQ grills and my hibachi griddle will be relied on for cooking as well as smaller charcoal grills and counter top portable propane stoves. 10 huge bags of charcoal and about 20 cans of lighter fluid. 8 40lb propane canisters

microwave only to be used between morning and 2 hours BEFORE sundown

In a real pinch, if all that is exhausted, I'm outside with my chainsaw chopping down any one of about 70 trees across my property and adjacent public land.

Communication

I Have several fully charged laptops with extra batteries and 2 5G phones from separate providers which I can tether devices to for internet access (if it still exists)

Defense

2 Ar-15 rifles with several thousand rounds of ammo and about 20 fully loaded mags
2 9mm hi-point carbine rifles with extended 20 round mags
1 .410 shotgun
1 double barrel shotgun
1 45 cal
1 40 cal
2 9mm handguns

thousands of rounds for all of these weapons

assorted hunting knives, machetes, samurai swords and Japanese huskk knives

food

1 years worth of rice, canned goods/meals, pasta, oatmeal, powdered milk, condensed milk, freeze dried meats and other frozen items. All vacuum sealed and stored in an appropriate area of my home or in one of my 3 refrigerator/freezer systems

100 gallons of packaged water
Spring fed well on property
Lake out back

buying potato seeds, orange seeds, and various other seeds along with top soil and fertilizer so in the event something does go down I'm in the yard planting that week so that I have a year for them to grow. In a pinch family and dog shit will serve it's purpose.

Yeah, I'm pretty prepped

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I bought this on Amazon and I keep it in my car for recharging while at the kids’ games and also for emergencies. I would recommend this product to my friends.

Solar Charger Power Bank, RYOKO 30000mAh Solar Phone Charger with 10W Wireless Charging, Dual USB & Type-C Port, QC 18W Fast Charging Power Bank for iPhone, Samsung, Switch, Tablet

It wont let me see on this puter, but being that it has solar charging, thats great!

I bought a hand crank device, that I thought would charge my stuff, but it dont. It accepts a charge itself. I'd like to reverse it lol. Its got a radio, weather band, and flashlight built into it though.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It wont let me see on this puter, but being that it has solar charging, thats great!

I bought a hand crank device, that I thought would charge my stuff, but it dont. It accepts a charge itself. I'd like to reverse it lol. Its got a radio, weather band, and flashlight built into it though.

He bought it for an all day Sat & Sun lacrosse tournament we were out of town for. I decided that it stays in the car because it’s brilliant and then we got another one and put it in mine. They are small enough to fit in the glove next to your gun, Blazie! LoL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

He bought it for an all day Sat & Sun lacrosse tournament we were out of town for. I decided that it stays in the car because it’s brilliant and then we got another one and put it in mine. They are small enough to fit in the glove next to your gun, Blazie! LoL

My pistols are too dang big to fit in the glove box!!! I need a .38 or a .380 for carry lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah, I'm pretty prepped

Damn dude!!!!

I aint that prepped lol, no where near. My budget dont allow that lol.

I feel Im pretty prepped though, considering.
You do what you can brother

I had to since my house will serve as the family fort for my ladies 3 kids and their partners, my two sons and there’s, and both sets of surviving parents

It’s a lot of mouthes to feed but also a lot of fingers on triggers when the mobs get desperate

my canned goods alone go from a wall to a wall - floor to ceiling

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah, I'm pretty prepped

Damn dude!!!!

I had to since my house will serve as the family fort for my ladies 3 kids and their partners, my two sons and there’s, and both sets of surviving parents

It’s a lot of mouthes to feed but also a lot of fingers on triggers when the mobs get desperate

Right on!

I got a lot of canned food too lol. And rice, beans, and instant taters and noodles lol.

About 50 pounds of ammo.

If I have to bug out, and can use my Jeep, Im grabbing all my supplies, and heading to a friends house out in the boonies. Hopefully my son joins me. He started prepping too, and now has more guns and ammo than I do lol.

Another friend is too far, but he could outfit a small army. Close to 50 rifles, and about 30 handguns. Another, would be my reenacting friends. TONS of gunpowder and rifles lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah, I'm pretty prepped

Damn dude!!!!

Right on!

I got a lot of canned food too lol. And rice, beans, and instant taters and noodles lol.

About 50 pounds of ammo.

If I have to bug out, and can use my Jeep, Im grabbing all my supplies, and heading to a friends house out in the boonies. Hopefully my son joins me. He started prepping too, and now has more guns and ammo than I do lol.

Another friend is too far, but he could outfit a small army. Close to 50 rifles, and about 30 handguns. Another, would be my reenacting friends. TONS of gunpowder and rifles lol.
Ramen Noodles!

How could I forget to mention that..lolz

I invested in a vacuum sealer which allows me to get at least 5 more years past the use by date

I don't buy any of that overpriced survival meal kits -- fucking rip off

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Any of you into this? Ie always considered myself more of a swivel eyed survivalist but decided I better get prepping as ive been nagging my normie firends and rels as well as telling them to plant food not stupid flowers.

Rules.
1 Move out of the cities.
2 3 months non perishable food per person per household.
3 aquire meds, water purification, guns etc as and when needs must.
4 Pray that God likes you because the Western Governments dont. Niether will the marauding mobs.

Done. All of it lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles I have that portable AC unit and its awesome....you are gonna wanna make sure your windows are well insulated.

Mine are not because we havent gotten that far renovating yet but I put this insulting plastic over the windows until we get the walls/windows done.

It works really well. I have 2 but last summer we only used the one and it had the whole place pretty cooled off.

Consider getting a bow and arrows and acquaint yourself with archery. Its relaxing and bad ass. And quieter ;)

When the shit hits and I'm out with a bow I'm gonna be wearing my elf ears :D gotta have SOME fun as the establishment destroys the world lol.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Don't feel comfortable itemising publicly in a list but we're ready for most emergencies (as best as one can. Luck is also a big factor)...

@Biggie Smiles , you may want to consider adding fuel stabiliser to your gasoline cans.

Just a suggestion...

And nitrogen packed freeze dried backpacker's staples are the only way to go for long term storage. Dehydrated and canned just don't have the stability. MRE's are full of shit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Consider getting a bow and arrows and acquaint yourself with archery. Its relaxing and bad ass. And quieter ;)

When the shit hits and I'm out with a bow I'm gonna be wearing my elf ears :D gotta have SOME fun as the establishment destroys the world lol.

I got a crossbow lol. Its quiet, AND the ammo is reusable.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nobody has mentioned water and water treatment...
I did, briefly. But I'd like to hear what you think on that topic as that's probably my weakest link as I am focused on the spring fed fresh well water I have pumped into my house on demand via my own unit in the yard

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
redd-foxx-fred-sanford-and-son.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I did, briefly. But I'd like to hear what you think on that topic as that's probably my weakest link as I am focused on the spring fed fresh well water I have pumped into my house on demand via my own unit in the yard

Pumps break, generators can seize, wells can be contaminated.

For the budget conscious, go with some collapsible high capacity rain water sacks, some tarps, and a good quality ceramic filter like a katadyn combi for groundwater use....even a handful of cheap Lifestraws, and additive free bleach (to be swapped out as they expire periodically)...

In your situation, a mechanical hand pump on your well, large poly rain water tanks outside or within the foundation (they are popular here.. ie hidden), plus all the mentioned items for the budget conscious.

And be sure to get 1-2 spare gasket replacement kits for the ceramic water filters.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

For the budget conscious, go with some collapsible high capacity rain water sacks, some tarps, and a good quality ceramic filter like a katadyn combi for groundwater use....even a handful of cheap Lifestraws, and additive free bleach (to be swapped out as they expire periodically)...

In your situation, a mechanical hand pump on your well, large poly rain water tanks outside or within the foundation (they are popular here.. ie hidden), plus all the mentioned items for the budget conscious.

And be sure to get 1-2 spare gasket replacement kits for the ceramic water filters.

Thats what I got, 2 Katadyn pumps.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Cool beans

Looking into it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Boiling is fine.... if you have the fuel to spare.
I have a pretty big fire pit I built in my yard. For pleasure and leisure of course but all that goes out the window in an end of civilization scenario

I'd be out there with a chainsaw in a hot minute to get my water boiled

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Everyone rate your suspected % that it's going to come to this

I'm rating at 95% chance it goes down this route within 5 years