Prepping.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have the same one, only in black.
i like how i can shove all the wet clothes behind them pack

can u feather stick? i can make cotton candy from a stick o' pine :D

Let's not get too deep into those sort of discussions.
lol y not?
*add this 2 the kit
Gzeqns.jpeg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i talk about feathersticks and he gets shy lol

its 3am est, who is up next, lotus?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A list of food items which are expected to experience shortages in 2022. It includes things like beef, poultry, canned foods, pet foods, dairy, while bread flour is expected to rise in cost by at least double. Oh, and supposedly there will be a shortage of eggs.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A list of food items which are expected to experience shortages in 2022. It includes things like beef, poultry, canned foods, pet foods, dairy, while bread flour is expected to rise in cost by at least double. Oh, and supposedly there will be a shortage of eggs.

Out here by me there are a few cat food brands which are always out of stock. The Cat Chow Naturals is always gone....Fancy Feast pate is always out.

I was trying to find a less pricey kibble because more than half my cats wont eat raw. Fussy ass mofos.

I'm feeding 12 cats a mix of Nutro and Iams. I wanted to switch to Cat Chow Naturals but it's always out of stock. We are gonna start just ordering it from Chewy.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Out here by me there are a few cat food brands which are always out of stock. The Cat Chow Naturals is always gone....Fancy Feast pate is always out.

I was trying to find a less pricey kibble because more than half my cats wont eat raw. Fussy ass mofos.

I'm feeding 12 cats a mix of Nutro and Iams. I wanted to switch to Cat Chow Naturals but it's always out of stock. We are gonna start just ordering it from Chewy.

You might have to turn them loose to fend for themselves....eventually.

We'll see whether things get worse or corrected.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

A self inflicted wound/s....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm thinking when the worst happens we will feed them the remains of the commies we kill. Lol.

We will take care of them and keep doing what we do for the animals here up until we absolutely cannot. Hopefully things get corrected and do not devolve further.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'm thinking when the worst happens we will feed them the remains of the commies we kill. Lol.

We will take care of them and keep doing what we do for the animals here up until we absolutely cannot. Hopefully things get corrected and do not devolve further.

There's probably some dark times coming but here's hoping they're just hiccups short-lived and people regain sanity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bahahaha my 5 year old just asked if we had chicken nuggets. I didnt buy them when I went grocery shopping because they were fucking over 7 bucks and I'm just not gonna pay over 7 bucks for that.

She doesnt eat nuggets THAT often.

So shes sitting here doing a math game on her tablet and asked if she could have nuggets for lunch. I told her I didnt buy nuggets. She asked "why?" so I told her the price went up too high.

She looks at me all serious and says "Trump will fix that!"

:LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Bahahaha my 5 year old just asked if we had chicken nuggets. I didnt buy them when I went grocery shopping because they were fucking over 7 bucks and I'm just not gonna pay over 7 bucks for that.

So shes sitting here doing a math game on her tablet and asked if she could have nuggets for lunch. I told her I didnt buy nuggets. She asked "why?" so I told her the price went up too high.

My daughter busted through the door at 6pm and yelled out...."ooooooo I smell Chicken Kievs"... I said no... the price has doubled, portions shrunk, and they're donating a portion of every sale to the Ukraine.

Fuck that....

So she said "schnitzels?"

...and I was like try again.

Nuggets?

Nope! Full of shit, overpriced....

A have a couple bags of chicken breast fingers in the freezer from last lockdown I'm trying to use up. She was like "oh, not as nice" and I was like enjoy meat while we have it everyday. Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My daughter busted through the door at 6pm and yelled out...."ooooooo I smell Chicken Kievs"... I said no... the price has doubled, portions shrunk, and they're donating a portion of every sale to the Ukraine.

Fuck that....

So she said "schnitzels?"

...and I was like try again.

Nuggets?

Nope! Full of shit, overpriced....

A have a couple bags of chicken breast fingers in the freezer from last lockdown I'm trying to use up. She was like "oh, not as nice" and I was like enjoy meat while we have it everyday. Lol

Yeah I'm not upset about the nuggets. She likes them on occasion but they are kinda garbage.

Shes having marinated chicken breast with mini cucumber and sweet potato fries(that I made). Way better then nuggets.

We just ordered half a cow and we should be pretty stocked up on beef and chicken. We have some lamb and bacon in there as well. And a butt ton of venison.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

With Biden you can expect it to get worse or at least not get better. I am serious. Just yesterday they announced they were not going to offer any off shore oil and gas leases in 2023 after refusing to offer leases in 2021and 2022. Biden's big brain idea was to announce he is emptying the rest of the already half empty strategic petroleum reserve instead of increasing domestic production. So gas prices are going to remain high and that is going to hit everyone. Fertilizer costs are up 500%-600% this year because nitrogen based fertilizer is made with natural gas (which Biden and the dems are strangling production) while potassium based fertilizers, like 90%+of the global supply, come from Belarus, Russia, and China. The first two are under sanctions while communist China announced A ban on exports.

So we have food production down, energy costs way up, fertilizer shortages, transportation problems, factories still periodically shutdown due to covid and supply chain issues... Yeah, shit is going to remain fucked up. Worse, here in California our idiot governor just signed an agreement to shut down many farms by taking away their irrigation water "for the environment". Which means it will be wasted and allowed to just flow out into the sea. We have food shortages and Dems are shutting down farms.

Talk about idiots.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

With Biden you can expect it to get worse or at least not get better. I am serious. Just yesterday they announced they were not going to offer any off shore oil and gas leases in 2023 after refusing to offer leases in 2021and 2022. Biden's big brain idea was to announce he is emptying the rest of the already half empty strategic petroleum reserve instead of increasing domestic prosuction. So gas.prices are going to remain high and that is going to hit everyone. Fertilizer costs are up 500%-600% this year because nitrogen based fertilizer is made with natural gas (which Biden and the dems are strangling production) while potassium based fertilizers, like 90%+of the global supply, come from Belarus, Russia, and China. The first two are under sanctions while communist China announced A bam on exports.

So we have food production down, energy costs way up due to fertilizer shortages, transportation problems, factories still periodically shutdown due to civic and supply chain issues... Yeah, shit is going to remain fucked up. Worse, here in California our idiot governor just signed am agreement to shut down many farms by taking away their irrigation water "for the environment". Which means it will be wasted and allowed to just flow out into the sea. We have food shortages and Dems are shutting down farms.

Talk about idiots.

It's a controlled culling of human numbers... a continuation of covid and the kill shots roll-outs.

This is the only way they can accomplish it....without major push back.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is usually what happens when you elected empty suits who virtue signal instead of actually having good policies. They fuck everything up with their ignorance and selfishness.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That is usually what happens when you elected empty suits who virtue signal instead of actually having good policies. They fuck everything up with their ignorance and selfishness.

I think it has been intentional....and will continue to be.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now, this was from January before Russia invaded Ukraine and made everything dramatically worse. Even then corn plantings were way down as it is extremely hard to grow corn profitably without a lot of fertilizer and things like liquid nitrogen. As a result farmers were either cutting back or eliminating their plantings of corn and instead opting to plant soy beans. This has resulted in a shortage of soy bean seeds. Add on that Ukraine can't export last year's harvest while Russia announced export bans (thus taking 30% of global wheat exports off the market, 15% of global corn exports, and 80% of sunflower oil exports off the market) and we are in a bad place even before US corn production nose dives.

You don't want to be living in poor countries like Africa and the middle east when the food shortages hit. Due to fertilizer costs Africa was already expecting to lose 30 million tons of grain production this year (enough to feed 100 million people) and that has only got worse with the war and China banning exports of fertilizer. We can expect instability and food riots in poorer countries.

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is hard to see them screwing up this badly without meaning to do so. Still, I honestly think mostly they were ignorant fools who just thought they knew better even without ever bothering to learn basic facts. They wanted to "fight global warming" so they strangled energy production. They were afraid to be called weak on covid so they drastically over reacted causing massive harm to the economy. Then they wanted to appear tough on Putin so they did blanket sanctions instead of carefully considered sanctions.

It has been one virtue signaling ignorant fuck up after another.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It is hard to see them screwing up this badly without meaning to do so. Still, I honestly think mostly they were ignorant fools who just thought they knew better even without ever bothering to learn basic facts. They wanted to "fight global warming" so they strangled energy production. They were afraid to be called weak on covid so they drastically over reacted causing massive harm to the economy. Then they wanted to appear tough on Putin so they did blanket sanctions instead of carefully considered sanctions.

It has been one virtue signaling ignorant fuck up after another.

I think people in real and perceived power are disconnected psychopaths and/or cowards who methodically plot to kill large numbers of people gradually and in a manner designed to not spook most of the herd.

Death by a 1000 cuts.... so to speak.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Newest shortage: Paper and cardboard. It turns out potato and wheat starch is used in the manufacturing of paper and cardboard and as those items get globally short and prices shoot up it becomes uneconomic to use them in paper and cardboard manufacturing. Expect a big shift to plastics which are made from oil.

The far left's drive to eliminate fossils fuels sure is fucking everything up. Those idiots claimed they were the smartest people in the room yet everything they touch turns to shit. They have no idea what they are doing or how it will effect things.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First sunflower oil was in short supply (Ukraine and Russia are the top exporters) and that sent xompa ies scrambling to find substitutes. The top substitute found was palm oil but the price of palm oil (a staple food product in Asia) skyrocketed so now the won't largest palm oil producer, Indo established, has announced an export ban.

Stock up on cooking oil, folks.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ghee is good because it can be canned and thus stored for a long time.