Prepping.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's been an ongoing thing all over.

We got an extra couple of 12 kg bags of flour a couple of months ago to offset the reality that bread is going to cost an arm and a leg.

What about tobacco?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Car makers just continuously cutting new car production due to chip shortage and now shortages of aluminum, magnesium, and other components. We need to restore all of this stuff to North America and we need to cut regulations so we can actually open mines in North America, drill more oil so we have energy in North America, and most of all the components need to all be made in North America.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

For the low value labor intensive stuff it is all going to have to go to Mexico and Central America. Those workers are a finite resource though so first movers will get the best workers and later movers are going to have to settle for what they can get.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Been doing that

Starting with Power

just ordered one of these to back up the 3 solar generators I am purchasing

along with 20 5 gallon gas containers completely full

and 6 of these which I will be filling as soon as they arrive

The gas/propane generator will serve as the back up to the Solar back up and will allow me to plug in my solar generators to get a charge on days were sunlight cannot be relied upon to recharge their batteries

3 solar generators

essential items will be the well pump, 2 7ft chest freezers and main refrigerator

cooling the house will happen via 7 of these (one for each bedroom and my office)

they only use 65watts a piece which the solar generators can handle along with TV, cable, lighting and other smaller appliances.

Refrigeration and well are the most important items tho

Lighting

About a dozen flash lights with cases of batteries and several solar chargeable hook lamps

Food prepping

BBQ grills and my hibachi griddle will be relied on for cooking as well as smaller charcoal grills and counter top portable propane stoves. 10 huge bags of charcoal and about 20 cans of lighter fluid. 8 40lb propane canisters

microwave only to be used between morning and 2 hours BEFORE sundown

In a real pinch, if all that is exhausted, I'm outside with my chainsaw chopping down any one of about 70 trees across my property and adjacent public land.

Communication

I Have several fully charged laptops with extra batteries and 2 5G phones from separate providers which I can tether devices to for internet access (if it still exists)

Defense

2 Ar-15 rifles with several thousand rounds of ammo and about 20 fully loaded mags
2 9mm hi-point carbine rifles with extended 20 round mags
1 .410 shotgun
1 double barrel shotgun
1 45 cal
1 40 cal
2 9mm handguns

thousands of rounds for all of these weapons

assorted hunting knives, machetes, samurai swords and Japanese huskk knives

food

1 years worth of rice, canned goods/meals, pasta, oatmeal, powdered milk, condensed milk, freeze dried meats and other frozen items. All vacuum sealed and stored in an appropriate area of my home or in one of my 3 refrigerator/freezer systems

100 gallons of packaged water
Spring fed well on property
Lake out back

buying potato seeds, orange seeds, and various other seeds along with top soil and fertilizer so in the event something does go down I'm in the yard planting that week so that I have a year for them to grow. In a pinch family and dog shit will serve it's purpose.

Yeah, I'm pretty prepped

Pics dude with proof it's really your pic or it's all BS extra super duper overcompensation as usual. :Happy5:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is almost like Biden wants people to starve. Not only has he done nothing to prepare or lessen the coming global foot shortages due to Russia's invasion of Ukraine and the resulting fertilizer shortages but he is actively trying to prevent other countries from making positive moves to increase the food supply. It is like these bastards want famine in the 3rd world.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Railroad union workers are treating a nation wide railroad strike.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another issue has been sabotage of LNG facilities in the US using advanced malware probably by Russia state actors who want to try to sabotage US LNG shipments to Europe. There has been three such malware attacks which caused explosions at LNG facilities.

Here is an example from Texas.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bill Gates and other billions have bought up huge amounts of farmland but, strangely, they are taking all of it out of farm production. They claim it is because they want to make a giant nature park stretching across multiple states and uniting it with various national parks.

The problem? This will remove a huge amount of farmland so that it no longer produces food. It is like these fuckers are trying to cause global famine.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wow, inflation is up to 13% in the UK mostly due to energy price inflation. Sadly, the UK government has been blocking oil production for decades and even outlawed fracking "for the environment " even though the UK could be self sufficient if not a net exporter. People now pay 10% of their yearly income just on energy alone.

WEF and the leftist eco-Nazis are deliberately destroying people's lives as well as economies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

1/3rd of people in the UK facing poverty due to skyrocketing energy prices. 20 years ago analysts were saying the UK needed to build modern nuclear power plants and drill like mad in the North Sea but leftist environmentalists blocked all that and now everyone is suffering. Sadly, even the supposedly conservative party went along with the anti-energy hysteria and now the economy is collapsing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The chip shortage is going to last until at least 2024 and most chip makers will not switch back to the old cheap chips automakers love and almost exclusively use. That means automakers are going to have to redesign all of their cars to use more expensive but higher end chips. That is going to be a costly redesign for every single model of car.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you need clean water - and cigarette lighters to light fire - a good tooth brush - and some soap - and a change of underwear - insect repellent - a decent pillow.

A good knife will come in handy... maybe a screwdriver...food? Pack nuts, dried friut and potato chips, instant potato. And for canned goods, maybe rice-cream, tinned fish, and spam.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
you need clean water - and cigarette lighters to light fire - a good tooth brush - and some soap - and a change of underwear - insect repellent - a decent pillow.

A good knife will come in handy... maybe a screwdriver...food? Pack nuts, dried friut and potato chips, instant potato. And for canned goods, maybe rice-cream, tinned fish, and spam.

A pack needs to be replenished from time to time...

So a bug net takes precedence over bug spray.

Seeds over tinned goods.

Flints over matches or cig lighters.

Pillows are a luxury when travelling light but a stuff sack full of your limited clothes works well.

People over pack and stress their backs trying to cart around unnecessary creature comforts and other shit.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Ive got 8 6 pint jars full of olives, not sharing lol.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

1/3rd of people in the UK facing poverty due to skyrocketing energy prices. 20 years ago analysts were saying the UK needed to build modern nuclear power plants and drill like mad in the North Sea but leftist environmentalists blocked all that and now everyone is suffering. Sadly, even the supposedly conservative party went along with the anti-energy hysteria and now the economy is collapsing.

yep, could be a failed state in 2 years.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The thing is they could turn all of this around by building nuclear, repealing bad regulations, allowing oil drilling and fracking, building LNG terminals, and just get back to business friendly policies. They could easily be energy independent again and make a big push into increasing agricultural output especially seafood.

He'll, restart coal mining because they have a ton of it and that will bridge them until nuclear is up and running. Plus then you can have a steel industry. German industry is quickly dying so there is a market opening. Russian steel is off the market, Chinese steel will likely be mostly gone in a decade so with cheap energy and good demographics the UK could easily become a major manufacturer again. Especially if they pillage the highly skilled younger workers from the EU, Russia, Ukraine, etc...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ive got 8 6 pint jars full of olives, not sharing lol.

I am looking into buying a pressure canner. I want to bulk buy meat, fish, and low acid fruit and veggies. I have noticed canned or jarred foods have really gone up so doing it myself makes sense. With the right lids it will last up to a decade too.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Those idiots fighting in Ukraine and Russia are playing "russian roulette" (what an appropo name) with the world's head

How long until they explode a nuclear power plant by accident?

I mean, what's stopping even Ukraine of doing so on purpose?

Wanna land, Russia? Have some radiation with it then.

Last edited:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It scares me how stupid and oblivious the Brazilian people is

Most have no idea of what's going on in the world.

All the land, water and resources this country has. We feed a billion people these days, 5x our population

And yet, the fucktards wanna live large on government cheese.

Lula, a thief who's throwing the country into complete chaos, keeps promising the poor will feast on top sirloin and imported beer if he wins.

He said exactly that.

And yet, he forgets that this same Lula is China's candidate and if he wins, he's gonna completely fuck up the agro business. He says that too. Same way Biden said he'd fuck the big oil in the US. And of course, if the farmers go broke, China can buy the land and produce as much as they want and simply export everything.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like Venezuela they will walk into it like the Pied Piper leading the rats to their doom. Only after everything goes to hell will reality dawn on them.

Also, most of Brazil's farm land is pretty marginal without industrial inputs to enable large yields. Yet globally it is exactly those inputs which are in shortage. The same applies to much of Africa and tropical Asia. That is a lot of food in danger of not getting grown without those inputs. Yet the WEF is pushing the idea that we need to eliminate fertilizers and pesticides "to save the planet"; theor end goal seems to be to starve people to death which would result in desperate people destroying the environment.