Pro-life Kellyanne abusing her daughter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You, like Brainfail and Strapon, are blind to your own behavior.
No it isn't. It knows what it's doing. It's a troll - it's what it does.
Yes, I believe the same thing. Their ultimate goal is to fuck up the forum into something only they will love

Dude......WE are the newbies. Yes, you too. I dont recall you being here when I signed up here.

And I signed up here to cunt punt a psycho who ran to this board to talk about how he called my fucking job to get me fired because instead of moving his fucked up ass into my house, i cut him off entirely.

This board was perfectly fine before us, and it would fine if they banned every one of us.

They are allowing us to post here and they want us to assimilate to their flow. They absolutely do not have to change their board for anyone. That is such an entitled mentality, I cannot believe you actually said that.

They ARE trying to accommodate everyone right now. I just think we need to be mindful of the fact that we are in their "home" right now and they really do not have to put up with any of us. This board has been up for years.....believe me, they do not need us.

Why cant we just use our good sense here and keep it chill?
Nope, WE are not the newbies. You are, I was there already when you signed up for a long time. And this forum was online earlier and then shutdown, I also was on the old forum. So, I do not consider myself a "newbie".

And some things are just VERY WRONG here. I like to try to make things better

I do not recall you being here over a year ago when I signed up.

Either way.....you are in fact a newb compared the contributing members who have been posting here far longer than any of us.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Yes, I believe the same thing. Their ultimate goal is to fuck up the forum into something only they will love

Dude......WE are the newbies. Yes, you too. I dont recall you being here when I signed up here.

And I signed up here to cunt punt a psycho who ran to this board to talk about how he called my fucking job to get me fired because instead of moving his fucked up ass into my house, i cut him off entirely.

This board was perfectly fine before us, and it would fine if they banned every one of us.

They are allowing us to post here and they want us to assimilate to their flow. They absolutely do not have to change their board for anyone. That is such an entitled mentality, I cannot believe you actually said that.

They ARE trying to accommodate everyone right now. I just think we need to be mindful of the fact that we are in their "home" right now and they really do not have to put up with any of us. This board has been up for years.....believe me, they do not need us.

If they want me to leave I will. No problem. I'm just saying I'm not staying if this is a politics free forum. I don't think they need me. That's not my argument.

They dont want anyone to leave.....they just want everyone to chill.

Yanno, just hang out. Talk about other stuff too.

I know. They want to control what I post about. I got it. A long time ago.
If only I could be allowed to broaden your political horizons! :CooL:
You're incapable

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good grief.....no one has to fucking leave, they are gonna let people discuss politics still.

They JUST dont want it being the only topic, ffs.

Gotdamn lol.

Smoo

Factory Bastard

If they want me to leave I will. No problem. I'm just saying I'm not staying if this is a politics free forum. I don't think they need me. That's not my argument.
You didn’t read the fine print darling!

Which fine print would that be, boss?
Politics is being shunted into AssBoxx and y’all can post under one generic. No more multiple thread starters and et al. Seems fair yeah?

Nope. But you have your way, boss man. I quit.

You can't handle criticism. That's not unexpected from someone that has your views.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You're incapable
Who are you again?

Q

Banned

Nope, WE are not the newbies. You are, I was there already when you signed up for a long time. And this forum was online earlier and then shutdown, I also was on the old forum. So, I do not consider myself a "newbie".

And some things are just VERY WRONG here. I like to try to make things better

I do not recall you being here over a year ago when I signed up.

Either way.....you are in fact a newb compared the contributing members who have been posting here far longer than any of us.
All I had was a little break :)

Q

Banned

You're incapable
Who are you again?
The one to help you making the world a better place... YOU should kill yourself. Just do it

Q

Banned

Politics is being shunted into AssBoxx and y’all can post under one generic. No more multiple thread starters and et al. Seems fair yeah?

You can't handle criticism. That's not unexpected from someone that has your views.
Hi @Harry McKnackers, we didn't miss you

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You're incapable
Who are you again?
The one to help you making the world a better place... YOU should kill yourself. Just do it
Tick-tock doofus!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovey's post reminds me of a woman I used to work with. We were in a research program at an education department at university, and we used to have these meetings. Invariably, this one woman at the meetings would go on a rant. Every time. And it was always the same: "God damn liberals. They are always going on and on about politics. I hate liberals" followed by a litany of complaints about liberals and politics. And she was literally the ONLY person who ever brought up politics, EVER.

Well you are reading me pretty wrong than. I dont hate people and I'm pretty much the only one that tries to have civil discussions about politics. I avoid political confrontations in the work place like the fucking plague.

In fact whatever my patient is, I typically will kinda be too.

Come on, Dovey. Were you drunk when you were posting those diatribes, day in and day out, a literal book's worth? Do you not remember what you wrote? You accused me repeatedly of being pro-murder.

Lotus....we are at Bastard Factory in 2021. We are not at SG circa 2018/19 lol.

This isnt SG where people were fine arguing politics. And Flea literally muzzled me on abortion in the battle grounds, remember?

I didnt throw a fit and accuse her of allowing pro abortion rhetoric but silencing anti abortion rhetoric.

The whole point is they dont want politics to consume the forum like it did at SG.

Honey, you posted about it 10 to one over everyone else combined.

And the reason they arent bitching at me as much is because I'm participating in other discussions and letting them feel me out as a poster/person.

You gotta let them cop some feels, Lot. Let your hair down. Kick the shoes off. Maybe unzip your pants a little bit.

Think of it like introducing cats to eachother and let them sniff our asses a bit. That's all they want....just a little sniff.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
lotus took her avatar and left.
I have it on good authority that she’s lurking and flicking the bean. I bet you $100.00 she’ll be back!

images

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Lotus - come back - Things are just starting to be fun.
We have the whooooole badly tarded board in full meltie.

Q

Banned

You're incapable
Who are you again?
Tick-tock doofus!
Ah, you're a clock now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These people legit feel like the blue and red koolaid men busted up into their house.

They feel we are the ones fucking up the forum. There are regulars that are now staying away because the board has become overly political.

Who are we to assume we are somehow more important as posters as these regulars that stopped coming? Krist. Let's get over ourselves.

Smoo

Factory Bastard

Wow your weird in that fucked up sort of wtf way.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That’s the least of his tainted ways! It’s a lost cause...

Q

Banned

Surely I am! And you are @Harry McKnackers

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
These people legit feel like the blue and red koolaid men busted up into their house.

They feel we are the ones fucking up the forum. There are regulars that are now staying away because the board has become overly political.

Who are we to assume we are somehow more important as posters as these regulars that stopped coming? Krist. Let's get over ourselves.
You are too cool for school lady! I want to play you a song, @Bastard Factory loves this number too!
:ThumbsUp3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are too cool for school lady!

Lmao! Please, just call me "Dove" or "dirty pirate hooker".

We dont need to lie with that "lady" nonsense lol.