Project Veritas Bombshell, its happening folks

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A good read.

Says the same I been saying, the jabs are making things worse, and early treatment using Ivermectin and such is what should be done.

Proof in the link:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

[WASHINGTON, D.C. – Jan. 10, 2022] Project Veritas has obtained startling never-before-seen documents regarding the origins of COVID-19, gain of function research, vaccines, potential treatments which have been suppressed, and the government’s effort to conceal all of this.

The documents in question stem from a report at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, better known as DARPA, which were hidden in a top secret shared drive.

DARPA is an agency under the U.S. Department of Defense in charge of facilitating research in technology with potential military applications.

Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.

The report states that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the basis gain of function research moratorium.

According to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S.

Dr. Fauci has repeatedly maintained, under oath, that the NIH and NAIAD have not been involved in gain of function research with the EcoHealth Alliance program. But according to the documents obtained by Project Veritas which outline why EcoHealth Alliance’s proposal was rejected, DARPA certainly classified the research as gain of function.

“The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.

Major Murphy’s report goes on to detail great concern over the COVID-19 gain of function program, the concealment of documents, the suppression of potential curatives, like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, and the mRNA vaccines.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Project Veritas*

weed-is-bad-its-a-getway-drug-its-addictive-and-makes-you-scum.gif

its true because project veritas is mexican for "real shit"

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just a couple snippits from the link I posted.....

a2fdb00e19bc84df.jpeg

ae0c7665bd8a7e5c.jpeg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I notice qidsman is linking opinion pieces which are 15 months old from back when the media was lying to protect the CCP and people like Fauci.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Watching Fauci lose his shit in questioning was priceless.

Jail that fucking weasel.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The current crop of vaccines havent been effective at containing the COVID virus.

It's about time that the Biden Administration went back to the drawing board to search for other alternatives.

Pfizer and Moderna attained some success at containing the virus but as of late seem to have hit a brick wall.

Many of us who got the vaccine from either don't want to be jabbed repeatedly with mRNA vaccines because of the risk & reported side effects.

I think if there better safer products on the market more people would be open to the idea of vaxxING.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No jabs ever.... I'm not a fucking pin cushion for experiments.

What I don't like about the line they're feeding us is they initially said 2 jabs was enough. Now they're saying a 3rd. Pfizer execs are on record as pushing for a 4th or 4th.

But the covid infection rates aren't going down. In fact, they're spiking. Esp those countries who got the Pfizer jab.

Yes I'd have to agree that it seems like 1 big lab experiment.

And you have to wonder if Pfizer and Moderna went thru proper trials.

Do you have a link on that?

Like how come Pfizer and Moderna were able to get their products approved and put on the market so fast when other companies have just completed their phase III TRIALS?

Something seems fishy, doesn't seem authentic.

Didn't you once remark that most vaccines take a lot longer to research and properly test?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What I don't like about the line they're feeding us is they initially said 2 jabs was enough. Now they're saying a 3rd. Pfizer execs are on record as pushing for a 4th or 4th.

But the covid infection rates aren't going down. In fact, they're spiking. Esp those countries who got the Pfizer jab.

Like how come Pfizer and Moderna were able to get their products approved and put on the market so fast when other companies have just completed their phase III TRIALS?

Didn't you once remark that most vaccines take a lot longer to research and properly test?

Typically 8-10 years for efficacy and long term safety data.

These jabs have none of that and as we can see, they're not working and they're making people sick in the short term plus killing many.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Typically 8-10 years for efficacy and long term safety data.

These jabs have none of that and as we can see, they're not working and they're making people sick in the short term plus killing many.

I just don't believe Pfizer or Moderna's claims that they went thru proper trials. How can proper research be 'fast tracked'?

Other companies who just completed their trials were working at what They considered record speed. And they actually had their products on the shelf for years.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The current crop of vaccines havent been effective at containing the COVID virus.

It's about time that the Biden Administration went back to the drawing board to search for other alternatives.

Pfizer and Moderna attained some success at containing the virus but as of late seem to have hit a brick wall.

Many of us who got the vaccine from either don't want to be jabbed repeatedly with mRNA vaccines because of the risk & reported side effects.

I think if there better safer products on the market more people would be open to the idea of vaxxING.
The future vaccines wont be any better.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

One big pharma quilting bee and we're the pin cushions...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A good read.

Says the same I been saying, the jabs are making things worse, and early treatment using Ivermectin and such is what should be done.

Proof in the link:

[WASHINGTON, D.C. – Jan. 10, 2022] Project Veritas has obtained startling never-before-seen documents regarding the origins of COVID-19, gain of function research, vaccines, potential treatments which have been suppressed, and the government’s effort to conceal all of this.

The documents in question stem from a report at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, better known as DARPA, which were hidden in a top secret shared drive.

DARPA is an agency under the U.S. Department of Defense in charge of facilitating research in technology with potential military applications.

Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.

The report states that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the basis gain of function research moratorium.

According to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S.

Dr. Fauci has repeatedly maintained, under oath, that the NIH and NAIAD have not been involved in gain of function research with the EcoHealth Alliance program. But according to the documents obtained by Project Veritas which outline why EcoHealth Alliance’s proposal was rejected, DARPA certainly classified the research as gain of function.

“The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.

Major Murphy’s report goes on to detail great concern over the COVID-19 gain of function program, the concealment of documents, the suppression of potential curatives, like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, and the mRNA vaccines.

Don't believe one thing Project Veritas says. Find a more reliable source and I may believe you.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cuba's vaccines are outperforming Pfizer & their infection rates are lower than most countries, Lokmeer:

...and even the WHO stated this week that Pfizer doesn't cut the mustard and better newer vaccines are needed:

So a 2nd/3rd world nation could end up kickin the Capitalist World's butt soon.

If by this time next year Cuba's got its Pandemic under control while the rest of the world is floundering, be egg on the faces of Pfizer and others, eh?

Then people could see the sham of Big Pharma for what it is.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A good read.

Proof in the link:

Don't believe one thing Project Veritas says. Find a more reliable source and I may believe you.
Nobody cares what YOU believe, you're a fraud after all... Extreme bias and la la la la la ear plugging are your forte...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Watching Fauci lose his shit in questioning was priceless.

Jail that fucking weasel.
I thought he ripped that tard rand paul and had the other on his heels with the admission his financial records are public knowledge and his parting remark of 'what a moron'
' was quite fitting

Guess you watched something else

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cuba's vaccines are outperforming Pfizer & their infection rates are lower than most countries, Lokmeer:

...and even the WHO stated this week that Pfizer doesn't cut the mustard and better newer vaccines are needed:

If by this time next year Cuba's got its Pandemic under control while the rest of the world is floundering, be egg on the faces of Pfizer and others, eh?

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Fukin josephine posting shit on Cuba's jank vax on Al Jizz Ear Uh! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Self PWN3D!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Fukin josephine posting shit on Cuba's jank vax on Al Jizz Ear Uh! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Self PWN3D!

Cuba's gonna whup yo ass... @Lokmar!

Just like the Bay of Pigs of Invasion!

The Ghost of Castro has yer Goat....Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cuba's gonna whup yo ass... @Lokmar!

Just like the Bay of Pigs of Invasion!

The Ghost of Castro has yer Goat....Lokmeer!

Dig that hole, josephine! BTW, we didnt get our asses kicked at the Bay of Pigs and we didnt have the opportunity. Why? Well, stupid pussy Kennedy pulled military support for all those poor Cuban bastards, leaving them to die at Castro's hands!!!!

ANOTHER liberal failure!

Worse tho, Castro ran to the USSR....Yep, Kennedy's cowardice single handedly created the Cuban Missile Crisis!!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you notice how it is only the Cubam communist government making this claim and it won't allow any independent evaluations? Talk about propaganda. The Chinese Communists tried to make similar claims only when other countries tested it they found it was essentially useless.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you notice how it is only the Cubam communist government making this claim and it won't allow any independent evaluations? Talk about propaganda. The Chinese Communists tried to make similar claims only when other countries tested it they found it was essentially useless.

Could be!

They need more testing.

I just hope somebody comes along & whuP Big Pharma's ass.

They have too much power & they cut out the competition . If not Cuba then somebody else builds a better mousetrap. How about a US company? Some other American companies are being shut out by the current monoply.

And Pfizer & Moderna have clearly hit a brick wall in their effectiveness as those surges in cases indicate.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Could be!

They need more testing.

I just hope somebody comes along & whuP Big Pharma's ass.

They have too much power & they cut out the competition . If not Cuba then somebody else builds a better mousetrap. How about a US company? Some other American companies are being shut out by the current monoply.

And Pfizer & Moderna have clearly hit a brick wall in their effectiveness as those surges in cases indicate.

^^^ fukin dumb ass!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One big pharma quilting bee and we're the pin cushions...

This report claims Pfizer cut corners to get its vaccines approved :