Punched Somebody Out

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I just got to thinking...

It has been a few years since I punched somebody out.

I have not been in a fight in years.

I invited an Antifa cunt to fight me a few years ago, but he turned around and scurried away.

I (think I) misunderstood a neighbour who said something like "Everyday is a good day when you wake up in the morning." when we had a bit of an argument about my dog pissing on his boulevard. I took that as some kind of a veiled "You might die." threat and I got pretty heated.

Another neighbour a few blocks away gave me grief about my dog shitting on his lawn. I was picking it up and he gave me some more grief about it. I said "Sorry, I should have made sure it did not happen on your lawn. But I will pick it up and make sure it does not happen again." He walked towards me and said something. I took off my jacket and gave it to my wife and said something like "Ok, if sorry is not enough, we can fight." I put my hands up and was ready to fight the asshole.

Both of these neighbours got all quiet and walked away when I suggested we sort it out with a fight.

I actually have not had one fight in front of my neighbours. It bugs me a bit. I want them to understand that I could kick the shit out of most of them with ease. I mean, I do not really know how tough any of them are, but chances are that none of them would stand a chance of beating me in a fight. It is a level of respect that people who know my skills have, but my neighbours are not aware of....

Question to the other dudes here: When is the last time you have a street fight? Or even an organized fight in a ring or octagon or mat?
30 years ago. The neighbors see me coming and going with my range bag and long guns all the time.

shit buddy ... so they know you're a fucking PUSSY ha ha that needs a guHn ... I'd kick your ass for thinking so highly of yourself
No you won’t buddy. I’d smash you if you even tried! Fucking fact.

with that reach shorty ?? :LOL3: I'd fuck you before you knew what went in ha ha ha
That’s what helped get me my belt belt, a long reach. It surprises a few people. I can lift things off a shelf that a 6’2” person can’t lift off. And I’m lightening fast! Dedicated my entire life to martial arts...in essence, I’d dismantle you my bru!

Sure sure !!

lol

notice how I don't need to brag how I'd bend you ?
ha ha

He's straight, mate... bend somebody else ya creepy arse homo fuck...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So violent Lokbrain. Tells me you’re not too tough.

you just KNOW the nose on his face is the biggest part about 'em LOLOLOLOLOL

SNIFF that loot boy ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Dont be so damned jelly of my guns, ya disarmed cucknadian faggit!

You ignorant fuck. I couldn’t give a shit about your guns. Clearly you’re a pussy without them

I invited an Antifa cunt to fight me a few years ago, but he turned around and scurried away.

I (think I) misunderstood a neighbour who said something like "Everyday is a good day when you wake up in the morning." when we had a bit of an argument about my dog pissing on his boulevard. I took that as some kind of a veiled "You might die." threat and I got pretty heated.

Another neighbour a few blocks away gave me grief about my dog shitting on his lawn. I was picking it up and he gave me some more grief about it. I said "Sorry, I should have made sure it did not happen on your lawn. But I will pick it up and make sure it does not happen again." He walked towards me and said something. I took off my jacket and gave it to my wife and said something like "Ok, if sorry is not enough, we can fight." I put my hands up and was ready to fight the asshole.

Both of these neighbours got all quiet and walked away when I suggested we sort it out with a fight.

I actually have not had one fight in front of my neighbours. It bugs me a bit. I want them to understand that I could kick the shit out of most of them with ease. I mean, I do not really know how tough any of them are, but chances are that none of them would stand a chance of beating me in a fight. It is a level of respect that people who know my skills have, but my neighbours are not aware of....

Question to the other dudes here: When is the last time you have a street fight? Or even an organized fight in a ring or octagon or mat?
30 years ago. The neighbors see me coming and going with my range bag and long guns all the time.

shit buddy ... so they know you're a fucking PUSSY ha ha that needs a guHn ... I'd kick your ass for thinking so highly of yourself

with that reach shorty ?? :LOL3: I'd fuck you before you knew what went in ha ha ha
That’s what helped get me my belt belt, a long reach. It surprises a few people. I can lift things off a shelf that a 6’2” person can’t lift off. And I’m lightening fast! Dedicated my entire life to martial arts...in essence, I’d dismantle you my bru!

Sure sure !!

lol

ha ha

Most know YOU ARE NOT. I’m sorry

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Sure sure !!

lol

ha ha

Most know YOU ARE NOT. I’m sorry

Not mates? I'm not sorry. You're a fucking spastic idiot.... a lobotomized "Grim Creeper"...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You ignorant fuck. I couldn’t give a shit about your guns. Clearly you’re a pussy without them

Shush, you cowardly lil Grim Creeper fuck...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh listen to the fugitive, without a pot to piss in. DD you are definitely someone who needs a gun. Girly man

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I could be jabba the fukin hut. But I gots the guns and I'll shoot you dead if you come over starting any shit!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sure sure !!

lol

ha ha

I like how I insult BREAKY and there you are to lick his CAWK !!

no one was talking to yuo ! go survive somewheres .. LMFAO !

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sure sure !!

lol

ha ha

Insult me!? Bahahahahahahaaa. You’re a fucking novice little buddy...we all know that!
:LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sure sure !!

lol

ha ha

Insult me!? Bahahahahahahaaa. You’re a fucking novice little buddy...we all know that!

Do you flavor your stick for em ?? LMFAO Imagine that, the hermaph pretends to be a chick yet I'm creepy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

only on the fucking webZ :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sure sure !!

lol

ha ha

Do you flavor your stick for em ?? LMFAO Imagine that, the hermaph pretends to be a chick yet I'm creepy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Well, at least you sound like you’re in good spirit...that’s the main thing. I’ve been worrying about you over the past fortnight braaah!
:Happy5:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Never been in a fight. Ever.

I always wound up going to have a pint with them as first wanted to punch me out.

The power of reason gets you free beer.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sure sure !!

lol

ha ha

Well, at least you sound like you’re in good spirit...that’s the main thing. I’ve been worrying about you over the past fortnight braaah!
I'm trying BREAK
HOPE YOU AIN't taking this back and forth fo' real ...i told you once. .you have been where i am
The bottle provides shade for the time being

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sure sure !!

lol

ha ha

I'm trying BREAK
HOPE YOU AIN't taking this back and forth fo' real ...i told you once. .you have been where i am
The bottle provides shade for the time being
Hey...I’m a compassionate person for real. I know what it’s like buddy. But no drugs, except if it’s a bit of herb. Prescription drugs are very dangerous and worldwide over prescribed!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i hate smart phones and cctv, cameras everywhere

Just think, of the things we could do, to dismantle the NWO. It would have to be in mass though.

Like shutting our cell phones off.

Stop watching media.

Turn off cable.

Etc.

it will never happen tho, the immediate gratification those things give us is too deeply ingrained in society