Put all my posts here.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Be clear I'm not here to heehaw over a girl with big teeth. JEWS ARYANS BUTTLICKERS AND FINGERSTICKERS. YUP... -everyone- of bastard factory. Let's have a fucking meltdown
Yup I'm drunk so this is a fine place for me but I'm not drunk enough to fawn over sub-average chicks on the internet.

Provide vulnerability so they can exploit your weakness

OP
OP

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Be clear I'm not here to heehaw over a girl with big teeth. JEWS ARYANS BUTTLICKERS AND FINGERSTICKERS. YUP... -everyone- of bastard factory. Let's have a fucking meltdown
Yup I'm drunk so this is a fine place for me but I'm not drunk enough to fawn over sub-average chicks on the internet.

Provide vulnerability so they can exploit your weakness
Are you quoting the troll bible for personal reasons?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
One shin kick across the bridge of your nose and you would be involuntary shitting in your undies. Make sure you’re a weapon cunt, or I’ll knock you the fuck out!

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
A/S/L please
ITS too shy or one those that thinks its above us. Lmao 'flamers" that only remember themselves yet both of us were there too but can't remember us... by choice. Lmao let them only remember the handful... Let us remember the truth... 2005 or much much much earlier. We don't need to remember who we were unlike them that brag so much about it. We were there. Idiots thinking we weren't there ahaha. Just different names back in the day ahaha

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
ITS too shy or one those that thinks its above us. Lmao 'flamers" that only remember themselves yet both of us were there too but can't remember us... by choice. Lmao let them only remember the handful... Let us remember the truth... 2005 or much much much earlier. We don't need to remember who we were unlike them that brag so much about it. We were there. Idiots thinking we weren't there ahaha. Just different names back in the day ahaha
Exactly. We made history back then . Whoresons of now like mongotini, Flynn or this whoreson are just like Justin Bieber. While we are 2Pac and Snoop. Legends.

OP
OP

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard

OP
OP

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
I accidently hit report on my own post but whatever, you have 'different names' and im supposed to remember you? Mine names not different. Its documented, checked out (paranoia)