Q-Anon founders discovered?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you serious, Dove? This is the last time I am doing your work for you.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And OBVIOUSLY many Q supporters are voters. SMH I can't give you the names of those people.

Oh for fucks sake.

You know, you want to believe this shit. So these people probably support Trump POLICIES. AND its thumping that dumb insurrection narrative that is an OBVIOUS lie.

So exactly what Q beliefs do they hold? You know these people writing this nonsense are invested in getting you to dismiss and hate other politcal parties?

In high school did you hate on the girl with no friends because the cool girls told you she was a whore or that she threatened to bomb the school? This is the adult version of that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Businesz insider is even less credible than qanon though...

Qanon is just our sides version of critical race theory. Nobody takez it srsly it is just to make y'all mad.

Exactly.

I'm genuinely convinced it is either a CIA psyop or an ARG gone wild lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And OBVIOUSLY many Q supporters are voters. SMH I can't give you the names of those people.

Oh for fucks sake.

You know, you want to believe this shit. So these people probably support Trump POLICIES. AND its thumping that dumb insurrection narrative that is an OBVIOUS lie.

So exactly what Q beliefs do they hold? You know these people writing this nonsense are invested in getting you to dismiss and hate other politcal parties?

In high school did you hate on the girl with no friends because the cool girls told you she was a whore or that she threatened to bomb the school? This is the adult version of that.

That's a really shitty analogy. I never hated on anyone in high school, except bullies. Stop hurling personal insults at me and let's stick to the facts.

Did you read the article?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Oh for fucks sake.

That's a really shitty analogy. I never hated on anyone in high school, except bullies. Stop hurling personal insults at me and let's stick to the facts.

They are too embarrassed to own it now, but of course they all espouse Q conspiracy theory here every day with the stole ahleckshun and Jan 6 wasn't an insurrection bs etc.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh for fucks sake.

They are too embarrassed to own it now, but of course they all espouse Q conspiracy theory here every day with the stole ahleckshun and Jan 6 wasn't an insurrection bs etc.

Yup.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh for fucks sake.

That a complete lie.

I was posting about that conspiracy theory back on SG, and I was the only "rightie" that even knew what it was.

If a Qanoner said 2+2=4.....youd call that Q conspiracy.

It is NOT a Q conspiracy that Jan 6th was NOT an insurrection. That's common fucking sense. If the media wasnt telling you "insurrection", absolutely none of you would be using that language to talk about it. You guys are just as bad, if not worse, than Q conspiracy people. You are in the same wack job category. Amazing no one has been charged with insurrection and the insurrection act wasnt even suggested. It's just partisan idiocy intended to wield that patriot act against Americans.

I would even say you guy are worse because you are a such a cancer to the rights we have. Cheering for censorship, criminalizing protests and supporting government coerced vaccination and calling yourself a liberal when you are the opposite.

Hilarious you think stripping rights from the people you hold "contempt" for wont also apply to you.

Last edited:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Oh for fucks sake.

Yup.
Because like Trump said, echoing Orwell, you can't believe what you see.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh for fucks sake.

That a complete lie.

I was posting about that conspiracy theory back on SG, and I was the only "rightie" that even knew what it was.

It is NOT a Q conspiracy that Jan 6th was NOT an insurrection. That's common fucking sense. If the media wasnt telling you "insurrection", absolutely none of you would be using that language to talk about it. You guys are just as bad, if not worse, than Q conspiracy people. You are in the same wack job category.

No, it's only common sense to people like you, who believe Rittenhouse was justified in murdering two people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh for fucks sake.

Yup.
Because like Trump said, echoing Orwell, you can't believe what you see.

You didnt see an insurrection. You saw a mild riot and media propaganda

You are an establishment shill cheering on hysterical partisan propaganda designed to criminalize protest and deem citizens terrorists. You are literally supporting elites who are using 1984 as a how to guide.

And you are so over the edge bias you are completely blind. Useful idiots. You showing that you'll believe anything repeated....no matter how absurd...as long as its said about people you hate. It will bite you. Karma always comes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh for fucks sake.

That a complete lie.

It is NOT a Q conspiracy that Jan 6th was NOT an insurrection. That's common fucking sense. If the media wasnt telling you "insurrection", absolutely none of you would be using that language to talk about it. You guys are just as bad, if not worse, than Q conspiracy people. You are in the same wack job category.

No, it's only common sense to people like you, who believe Rittenhouse was justified in murdering two people.

And you are completely insane if you think he wasnt.

You understand you cant just chase and attack people? That have human rights to defend ourselves?

You may as well say people like me who are connected to reality.

There was NO insurrection. See you guys....like I said....are JUST as bad if not WORSE than Qanon. You will completely support stripping people of their rights.

Qanon is wacky as fuck. But they are not destroying communities, getting innocent people beat and killed and attacking our rights to self defense and speech and protest. That's YOU guys.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Anyone notice how it is liberals who are the only ones giving any credence to Q-anon?

Why must they be such gullible lemmings?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh for fucks sake.

That a complete lie.

You understand you cant just chase and attack people? That have human rights to defend ourselves?

There was NO insurrection. See you guys....like I said....are JUST as bad if not WORSE than Qanon. You will completely support stripping people of their rights.

Qanon is wacky as fuck. But they are not destroying communities, getting innocent people beat and killed and attacking our rights to self defense and speech and protest. That's YOU guys.
Lotuscrackhead is still crying about Rittenhouse performing a Godly public service?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyone notice how it is liberals who are the only ones giving any credence to Q-anon?

Because they think they can use it to label everyone who challanges propaganda. It's a way of dismissing reality as "conspiracy" because they cant provide logical and good arguments for their stance.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Because they think they can use it to label everyone who challanges propaganda. It's a way of dismissing reality as "conspiracy" because they cant provide logical and good arguments for their stance.
Their attempts at logic always fail misreablely. Because they’re stupid, gullible and simply inferior

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh for fucks sake.

That a complete lie.

Lotuscrackhead is still crying about Rittenhouse performing a Godly public service?

She still thinks Kyle should have just let criminal rioters attack him and either beat him to the point of hospitalization or kill him so that everyone could just ignore it.

Like how all the violence against innocent people in these riots have been completely ignored.

According to leftists, their activists and "protesters" have more rights than everyone else and they are entitled to our businesses and our BODIES. If they want to touch us or brutalize us, well they are entitled to our bodies and our human and constitutional rights are magically suspended because they agree with that "cause"

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Their attempts at logic always fail misreablely. Because they’re stupid, gullible and simply inferior

That's why Q is so important. The labels give them a sort of "out" and they can just name call rather than directly and respectfully providing a logical argument based on facts.

Look at H outright lying about us espousing Qanon when I've been discussing it since SG. SMDH. What can you do with people who are only interested in hate?

They constantly insult people and then blame the people they trash for the direction these "discussions" go in. It's like they are constantly mad.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's why Q is so important. The labels give them a sort of "out" and they can just name call rather than directly and respectfully providing a logical argument based on facts.

Look at H outright lying about us espousing Qanon when I've been discussing it since SG. SMDH. What can you do with people who are only interested in hate?

They constantly insult people and then blame the people they trash for the direction these "discussions" go in. It's like they are constantly mad.

OK, Dove.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

OK, Dove.
.See how they are. Completely denying what everyone saw because their masters told them they can't believe their own eyes. A violent break-in to the Captitol Building and concurrent attempt to send false elector certifications in an attempt to overthrow the legitimate election results, but
. OH NOOOO, that's not an insurrection. The life of the official(s) overseeing the process being threatened,
well that's just a little harmless mischief.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OK, Dove.

It's exactly what you guys are doing. Claiming we are "embarrassed" because we "espoused" Qanon beliefs when we certainly did NOT.

So basically everything you guys disagree with is "Q" now.

You guys will duck out of every exchange where you are asked to explain yourselves and address points instead of dismissing them like intellectual cowards.

Please explain how Jan 6th was an "insurrection", because I do not believe one bit you guys would be calling it that if the media wasnt repeating it over and over like it's a fact even though it's a lie and NO ONE has been charged with insurrection.

And I'm actually confident you guys KNOW it wasnt, but since it's the establishment narrative against people you dont like, you go with it.

I'd also love to see how you conclude Kyle had no right to defend himself against people who were chasing and attacking him. While on the flip side you would have supported Arbery had HE been able to defend himself and shoot those men first. It's the same sort of situation. Kyle was being aggressively persued just like Arbery was.

But your standards change based on partisan positions.

You know how bad that is and how dangerous that is to rights and civil liberties? When you get so partisan that you start only supporting rights of one side and visciously attacking the rights of the other groups?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OK, Dove.
.See how they are. Completely denying what everyone saw because their masters told them they can't believe their own eyes. A violent break-in to the Captitol Building and concurrent attempt to send false elector certifications in an attempt to overthrow the legitimate election results, but
. OH NOOOO, that's not an insurrection. The life of the official(s) overseeing the process being threatened,
well that's just a little harmless mischief.

Pretty much the same thing we saw during the Kavanaugh thing only none of us are stupid and gullible enough to cry insurrection. Because it wasnt. And neither was this.

Again no one is saying we didnt see people enter the Capitol, you gaslighting useful idiot. We are saying that wasnt an insurrection and you only call it that because your corporate media masters have repeated it to you ad nauseam and you eat it up because you've been so hate infected you dont prioritize the country over your convoluted feels.

Where are the insurrection charges, dummy? It's been over a year and all that's happened is some bullshit charges scrapped up for optics against a few militia members. You all SAW this unarmed insurrection so what gives? Charges should be flowing and it should be a done deal.

Useful. Idiots.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh look Admin is giggling again because its SO FUNNY when someone calls out idiotic and toxic bullshit!

Lemme guess.....everyone who doesnt mindlessly parrot words the media humps for the purpose of hate and division is just doing it because they are DUMBZ

Only smart people believe bullshit and knows no one should be expected to actually show how it's true or answer any difficult questions that complicate their shitty narrative.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Just because we regurgitate everything QAnon says doesn't mean we believe in QAnon!"

wut

Link it.

This must be real fucking hard for you guys who cant think outside of black and white, this or that thinking.

Let me guess. ....voting for Trump is Qanon because Qanons support Trump. So we espouse Qanon.

Everything Q says is now Q. If Q says "drink water" everyone who drinks water is Q.

Last edited:

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
"Just because we regurgitate everything QAnon says doesn't mean we believe in QAnon!"

wut

Link it.

This must be real fucking hard for you guys who cant think outside of black and white, this or that thinking.

Let me guess. ....voting for is Qanon because Qanons support Trump. So we espouse Qanon.

Everything Q says is now Q. If Q says "drink water" everyone who drinks water is Q.
I dream in color, tyvm.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
2919525-B.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

wut

Link it.

Let me guess. ....voting for is Qanon because Qanons support Trump. So we espouse Qanon.

I dream in color, tyvm.

More than two of those exist, though. I guess when you've only seen a few you wouldnt know better.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️