Q-Anon founders discovered?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Especially that Deep State Pizzagate stuff

This here is a QAnon thread incidentally. If anyone has any thoughts on the subject they could write them here.
^^^ and one of the idiots I'm referring to shows up right on que

early shift change at the gloryhole, princess?

Notice how he is afraid to directly address me? :LOL3:
you pwn him regularly

even the disgusting monster cant carry enough piss, water and tears to prop him up

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

This here is a QAnon thread incidentally. If anyone has any thoughts on the subject they could write them here.

Blandscape has ignored me ever since his Juden ancestry became common knowledge. :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Blandscape has ignored me ever since his Juden ancestry became common knowledge. :LOL3:
weak prissy fucks these liberals are

They come around thinking they can troll then cry like the snowflake bitches they are when they get trolled

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

They come around thinking they can troll then cry like the snowflake bitches they are when they get trolled

If he was a nice chap, I would have left him alone. But considering all the toxic verbal garbage and irritating drunken spam he spews, that fucker is fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If he was a nice chap, I would have left him alone. But considering all the toxic verbal garbage and irritating drunken spam he spews, that fucker is fair game as far as I'm concerned.
they're all bleeding pussies as far as I'm concerned. They're all fair game

even if they have some nasty disfiguring disease... i don't give a fuck... if they're liberal that shit is funny to me

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

. FairyAnn - you're a Liberal's favorite object of mock and ridicule....
along with the other conservatards that is.
.Don't ever forget to come around for your regular beatings.
We'd be sad.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Imagine if Swallowsallday posted like a normal individual and not some cryptic LGBT comic book style supervillain.

Perhaps then we could finally start to understand his bizarre ramblings.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Imagine if Swallowsallday posted like a normal individual and not some cryptic LGBT comic book style supervillain.

When his fellow Progs come to meatshield him when he's made a particular idiot of himself, they describe Holliday as "nuanced, clever, quirky and contrarian."

Of course, we're talking about a guy that has trouble outsmarting a fish, so I'm pretty sure we can take nuanced and clever off the list.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Typical Trump supporters: (typical conservatives)

0802_qanon-1000x683.jpg

49726d02-95fa-11e8-acb0-2eccab85240c_1280x720_103624.jpg
RMDID4RHBZHQVBCOWNSJ4CCHZQ.jpg

MW-IN971_qanon__ZG_20200907164831.jpg

d41586-021-00257-y_18811690.jpg

q-signs-at-trump-rally-a-1280.jpg

Got one word for ya, conservatives:

............................. gazpacho

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, the take away is, he completely hates us and isnt capable or willing to have any coherent convos.

He is also about 50 years in the past as far as what he thinks conservatives are.

He thinks being "liberal" means government control of everything including our bodies so long as the government does things HE agrees with. So coerced/forced vaccines? That's fine. And he said its "liberal" to support that. Because in his version of liberal, you have to be forced into a community and be made into community property. Everyone who doesnt think like him is a dumb evil "con" and should be censored, punished, et.

And he says Trump is a wanna be dictator.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Typical leftwing activists have always believed total unhinged bullshit (like the whole woke CRT narrative that Americas very foundation is "racist") have always been violent

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont think the "Q drops" were meant to be some big thing meshed in with illuminati conspiracy.

People just seemed to grab these posts and created this whole narrative they attached to it.

It could be a CIA psyop. It could be a troll. It could be an ARG gone wild. It could be exactly what the person says it is but it was taken way wrong.

Am I the only one here who ever read the "Q Drops"? (I love strange internet shit and conspiracy theories)

BTW I listened to an interview with that dude in the Viking hat and he is a really interesting person. The kinda guy to eat shrooms in the woods with :D

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

So seriously, folks.
.This is a thread about QAnon and its retarded Trump/kookooconservative followers.

Post your on topic pics and comments here.
. Of course you know, the funniest thing is that now that trumptarded conservatives are too embarrassed to openly espouse Q conspiracy theory,
. the conspiracy theories they invent to explain the phenomenon and escape it are even more bizarre and laughable than QAnon itself. LoLz

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So seriously, folks.
.This is a thread about QAnon and its retarded Trump/kookooconservative followers.

. Of course you know, the funniest thing is that now that trumptarded conservatives are too embarrassed to openly espouse Q conspiracy theory,
. the conspiracy theories they invent to explain the phenomenon and escape it are even more bizarre and laughable than QAnon itself. LoLz
Oh, I dont know. Tell me what it is and I might.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

So seriously, folks.

Spend a lot of time on 4Chan, Holliday?
Not even a nanosecond, Raggedy.
Can I get a good gazpacho there?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

who's worse?

Him or that spastic retard blandscape

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

When his fellow Progs come to meatshield him when he's made a particular idiot of himself, they describe Holliday as "nuanced, clever, quirky and contrarian."

Of course, we're talking about a guy that has trouble outsmarting a fish, so I'm pretty sure we can take nuanced and clever off the list.
that guy cant even outsmart a pair of socks and get them put on the correct foot without falling down and rolling all over the floor in a spastic fit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well, the take away is, he completely hates us and isnt capable or willing to have any coherent convos.

He is also about 50 years in the past as far as what he thinks conservatives are.

He thinks being "liberal" means government control of everything including our bodies so long as the government does things HE agrees with. So coerced/forced vaccines? That's fine. And he said its "liberal" to support that. Because in his version of liberal, you have to be forced into a community and be made into community property. Everyone who doesnt think like him is a dumb evil "con" and should be censored, punished, et.

And he says Trump is a wanna be dictator.
you see dove... with him it's a double secret super troll

he comes in appearing to be an absolute moron when in fact he really is an absolute moron leaving the more naive readers to wonder if this is actually real or not.

it's like one of those picaso picture within a picture paintings only with alot more inbreeding, airplane glue and serious disabilities

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So seriously, folks.

Spend a lot of time on 4Chan, Holliday?
Not even a nanosecond, Raggedy.
Can I get a good gazpacho there?

Do you have any specific examples of what any posters here espoused that was Q yet?

Or is this just another air claim like how Trump was a wanna be dictator but you have not a single policy or example to back that unhinged claim?

Also if Jan 6th was such a stunningly obvious "insurrection" why hasnt ANYONE been charged with insurrection and why wasnt the insurrection act used?

I'm thinking it's all because you are just as bad a Qers....just the flip side.