Question about the forums

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
with the social isolation and the 6 foot rule and don't go out if you don't need too.......................I notice the forums aren't as I expected... everyone spending time indoors ( or so ) Lets post some things that make you offline
mine is hit and miss ..long appointments make me be away mostly.
BiaKMLMi8.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I feel ya, I was honestly surprised forums got deader too. One of my guesses, is that folks that posted from work, are working from home now, and cant post as much. Or folks are deciding to tackle things around the house more. Or have to deal with kids more during the day. Or they are all faggots, that decide to post on Fakebook lol.

For me, I've just been kinda down lately, and simply havent been posting as much.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The 'faggots' comment though :LMAO:

Don't be down .. GET DOWN !!

Speaking of which, an army Commander yells an order as bullets fly ... "GET DOWN" !!
all the black soldiers start to dance (:

Feels better ??

No ?
Here's a pic of the last batch born in my garden shed ...

21414741_262105320975572_5986095757201780606_o.jpg

.. The father of these turds is the ringleader of the colony I care for .. bastard !

Please proceed to have a great day .

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For me, I've just been kinda down lately, and simply havent been posting as much.

Keep your chin up! Hang in there, buddy! Yeah, I know ... EAT SHIT.

I've been down more than up, lately. I've had some bright spots to keep me going but I give less of a fuck than ever.

And yes, I'm a facebook fag :Grin3: but that is where most of my bright spots have come from. Usually because of music and sometimes I fall down the rabbit hole for some more. I also had some friendly conversation and banter with a 'friend' from the internets. She's nutty as hell but that's why I like her.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Keep your chin up! Hang in there, buddy! Yeah, I know ... EAT SHIT.

I've been down more than up, lately. I've had some bright spots to keep me going but I give less of a fuck than ever.

And yes, I'm a facebook fag :Grin3: but that is where most of my bright spots have come from. Usually because of music and sometimes I fall down the rabbit hole for some more. I also had some friendly conversation and banter with a 'friend' from the internets. She's nutty as hell but that's why I like her.

Thanks man :Cheers:

Me too, more down than up lately. Not only is the Corona crap killing me, but I got some personal shit going on too.

Yeah some bright spots here and there lol. I give less of a fuck than ever lately too lol. Especially drinking nearly a gallon of bourbon every week lately lol. I need to slow down before I die lol.

Y'all mofuggas need to ditch that Fakebook crap! Join forums! Like this one! Fuck there is so much more freedom.

Awesome on the "friend" lol.

OP
OP
Mr. Whipple

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I was jumping out of a Cargo plane missed the landing zone , boom hit like a ton of bricks. Fortunately the Chief had no problem landing ( show off )...I've suffered this sleep disorder for years they all have names for it but nobody has found the right med / exercise. last sleep study I had they had to come running into the room as I was eating the 02 mask...
8099976_2e12e9b4f2.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was jumping out of a Cargo plane missed the landing zone , boom hit like a ton of bricks. Fortunately the Chief had no problem landing ( show off )...I've suffered this sleep disorder for years they all have names for it but nobody has found the right med / exercise. last sleep study I had they had to come running into the room as I was eating the 02 mask...
8099976_2e12e9b4f2.jpg

Have you tried weighted blankets ? It don’t sound like much but they do work.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Message boards had already significantly slowed.
Everything comes back around eventually and we want to be one of the names out there for people 'say as they please'. We keep adding discussions and content and things will work out.

Content is king.

As you see, added back some individual forums to help diversify conversations versus one big condensed version.

2 different theories, we'll go with this one for awhile.

Forums in waiting...
News
Stocks
Ass Box/Exile
Polls