Racism in Scotland

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Works fine for me... Try using your phone and no, I don't care to elaborate...
Too bad. Then you have accomplished nothing by posting the movie. I am not going to use a phone.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Nothing racist about US/them/his/her

least for hundreds of years on my fathers side of the family...not one of us racist. stop being a nigger @maxis735
my mothers side well there have been a few and none Scottish

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Works fine for me... Try using your phone and no, I don't care to elaborate...
Too bad. Then you have accomplished nothing by posting the movie. I am not going to use a phone.
It's an html5 video, perhaps you need to let it load for a min...

Nope, it's probably blocked because of security measures

Bahahahahaaaa I thought Holland was a free country?

Security on my pc, which I have setup to not allow fishy stuff.

Let's end this, I was genuinly interested in what you wanted to show with the video but apparently all I can get is soms sonsense about how I would not be able to handle Glasgow? WTF?! Just fuck off with your bullshit, you and the other asshole.
Do you have any idea... ANY IDEA of who I am? NO! And still you think you can make assumptions?
HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

But to return the favour: you would not last a second in Amsterdam. You would start to cry like a baby and jump into the canal to commit suicide.

Either you now reply with that you wanted to say with the movie or just do not reply at all!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I took it out of the other thread, since it is offtopic there, hence the new thread.

This is all I'll leave here on this subject for you two... Listen to it and accept it...

@LotusBud
@maxis735

Your movie is not playing for me, care to elaborate?

Horrible. Why did you post this?

I only re-posted this video posted by some loser here on the board. I thought it could be an interesting discussion. I absolutely DO NOT agree with the shit said in the video.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I took it out of the other thread, since it is offtopic there, hence the new thread.

This is all I'll leave here on this subject for you two... Listen to it and accept it...

@LotusBud
@maxis735

Your movie is not playing for me, care to elaborate?

Horrible. Why did you post this?

I only re-posted this video posted by some loser here on the board. I thought it could be an interesting discussion. I absolutely DO NOT agree with the shit said in the video.

I see you've dodged a bullet PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, how long have you got? How long before you implode again? Ballery Guying nonce

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Keep the blacks away from your countries

If you can't see the disgrace that bringing them into your countries is, just take a look at Brazoo

Reactions: Ice

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

If you can't see the disgrace that bringing them into your countries is, just take a look at Brazoo
Whites are out-breeding blacks in Brazil

I find that hard to believe

And you know what's more interesting? If someone has multiracial parents, their kids are instantly considered "black" by the media, the government and the leftards.

So according to the maggots, there are more blacks than whites in Brazil.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

And you know what's more interesting? If someone has multiracial parents, their kids are instantly considered "black" by the media, the government and the leftards.

There's a white flight phenom that's hitting Brazil at the moment, whites are moving there and re-whiting the almost whites with Aryan like offspring... It's happening

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

There's a white flight phenom that's hitting Brazil at the moment, whites are moving there and re-whiting the almost whites with Aryan like offspring... It's happening

I've seen that, but the 're-whiting' strategy is flawed considering the nig DNA already present. :SadFace:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I've seen that, but the 're-whiting' strategy is flawed considering the nig DNA already present. :SadFace:
It's a start though ;)