Racism in Scotland

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Keep the blacks away from your countries

If you can't see the disgrace that bringing them into your countries is, just take a look at Brazoo
What kind of "disgrace"?
Rampant violence, liberal cancer that has spread everywhere, poverty, low IQ, low economic index, rampant corruption, what else?

A couple weeks ago a mestizo troublemaker (not even a true black) tried punching some security guards in a supermarket and had a heart attack when he was restrained. The guards were white, so 90% of the media here went with the "racism" bullshit, trying to get the same type of response in the US when George Floyd, like the supermarket thug, had what he deserved. Same shit, long rap sheet, history of violence and picking fightings, woman beater, it didn't matter, instant black martyr. These people are simply DROOLING over civil unrest or a racial war, so they can have lots of lemmings watching the news.

Last week, a white cop got shot by a black thug, point blank on the head. Barely made the news. Not even one single mention of colors.

Every single country that committed the mistake of messing up its gene pool with imports from mama Africa is doomed.

But the very fact that I had to go ahead and explain that to you shows the real root of the problem.

Retarded whites drowning in their own guilt and stupidity.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
We could have had an intelligent discussion, but apparently that's not possible.
Too bad.
For you.

Let me simply end with: you're soooo wrong, but go ahread and keep doing as you are. Good that you're far away from me.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
We could have had an intelligent discussion, but apparently that's not possible.
Too bad.
For you.

Let me simply end with: you're soooo wrong, but go ahread and keep doing as you are. Good that you're far away from me.
Why aren’t you banned yet paedophile?
He is more than welcome now faggot. You tapped out. He didn't. He won. Fuck off.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Too bad.
For you.

Why aren’t you banned yet paedophile?
He is more than welcome now faggot. You tapped out. He didn't. He won. Fuck off.
You’re already missing me before I’ve even left. I want to hear Bastard Factory’s take on this cretin first.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
You're not deserving or owed any answer. I hope he just ignores you. That seems to piss you off.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Too bad.
For you.

As usual, you try to dismiss my opinion with a backhand, but offers no arguments to support your thoughts.

And you're right, I can't have an intelligent discussion with you, because there's no intelligence on your side to start with

Don't worry beta, you want your own destruction, and it'll come. Not by the hands of 3rd world garbage, though.