Racism. The modern day gold rush

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That video includes Shaun King who is a white man who dyes his hair and skin darker in order to pretend to be a black man. Black privilege is so desirable among far leftists that some of them now pretend to be black. It was fucking hilarious. After it got exposed that both of Shaun King's parents were white as can be he lied and claimed his mother cheated with a black man thus making him half black.

He declared he would take a DNA test which would prove he was actually black! But then refused to release the results presumably because he didn't like the results. No, problem. His father simply took the same test with the same home DNA testing company and guess who showed up as his biological son on their ancestors list? Lol!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
That video includes Shaun King who is a white man who dyes his hair and skin darker in order to pretend to be a black man. Black privilege is so desirable among far leftists that some of them now pretend to be black. It was fucking hilarious. After it got exposed that both of Shaun King's parents were white as can be he lied and claimed his mother cheated with a black man thus making him half black.

He declared he would take a DNA test which would prove he was actually black! But then refused to release the results presumably because he didn't like the results. No, problem. His father simply took the same test with the same home DNA testing company and guess who showed up as his biological son on their ancestors list? Lol!
He stole thousands from the family of Tamir Rice too.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

This kind of shit only goes on in the US. The negro-worship is off the scale and is truly baffling to most outsiders.

The likes of MTV, Hollyweird and mainstream media in general are to blame for glorifying black culture and hip hop music to absurd levels.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had 2 race baiters attack me on twitter... And there is one Australian Dutchman... retired teacher who race baits at another group I go to...

They're relentless like a dripping tap.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The gold rush had an EXTRENELY dark history of sexually abusing (raping) Chinese girls to death. The Chinese sold girls into sexual slavery. The girls were 12-13 yeaars old.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This kind of shit only goes on in the US. The negro-worship is off the scale and is truly baffling to most outsiders.

The likes of MTV, Hollyweird and mainstream media in general are to blame for glorifying black culture and hip hop music to absurd levels.

People call Shaun King "Talcolm X" lmao.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1628731269094.jpg

Buy Large Mansions movement is working very well.....for the wealthy.

Not so much for poor/working class minorities :/

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

People call Shaun King "Talcolm X" lmao.

Bwhahaha I've never heard of the guy but that's a good one.

Take a look at this mentally ill wigger, another product of US gangsta worship;

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Notice how these retarded far left SJW's tend to be females?

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of limp wristed cucked soyboys too, but women seem to make up the majority of these mind-fucked clowns.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Notice how these retarded far left SJW's tend to be females?

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of limp wristed cucked soyboys too, but women seem to make up the majority of these mind-fucked clowns.
Mrs Breakfall reckons it’s because those SJW women have copped da black cock! Lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think it's more to do with the fact that women are more impressionable than men and are easier to manipulate with propaganda, which of course we're bombarded with 24/7.

Don't tell her that though, she might throw your beer at you Lulz.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think it's more to do with the fact that women are more impressionable than men and are easier to manipulate with propaganda, which of course we're bombarded with 24/7.

Yep, women have no reason voting.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
When I look back at some of my exes, fuck they were dumb. I wasn't interested in politics in my teens and 20's so intelligent conversation with a girlfriend wasn't something I was particularly bothered about, it was all about having fun. These days I couldn't handle being with a braindead chick who only talks about shoes, makeup and fucking Love Island.

Thankfully not all women are stupid, but a hell of a lot are and are basically still children.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus you’re brazen! Lol
:OMGLOL:
Ann Coulter has admitted that women getting the vote is what shoved us headfirst down this liberalized death spiral. Its just a simple FACT!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Jesus you’re brazen! Lol
Ann Coulter has admitted that women getting the vote is what shoved us headfirst down this liberalized death spiral. Its just a simple FACT!

It's undeniable that females overwhelmingly lean to the left politically.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus you’re brazen! Lol

Yep, and thats because they're all emotional and hormonal for the most part. The reason the founders wanted voting rights withheld for all but land owning males is they knew fiscal and moral responsibility is more likely to be in those men who can manage their finances. Some idiot who drinks or gambles his fukin paycheck every week has no business picking leaders.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Jesus you’re brazen! Lol

Yep, and thats because they're all emotional and hormonal for the most part. The reason the founders wanted voting rights withheld for all but land owning males is they knew fiscal and moral responsibility is more likely to be in those men who can manage their finances. Some idiot who drinks or gambles his fukin paycheck every week has no business picking leaders.

You won't want to hear this, but have a guess which tribe was instrumental in giving women the right to vote?

How Jewish women helped win the vote

To mark 100 years of votes for women in the UK, a look back at the role Jewish women played in bringing about the enormous change

.jpg

One hundred years ago, women won the right to vote in the UK.

They had to be over 30 and own property — a more inclusive law came in ten years later. The Jewish League for Woman Suffrage (JLWS) was the only Jewish women’s organisation in England—and the world—dedicated to attaining votes for British women and equal religious and communal rights for women within the Jewish community.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus you’re brazen! Lol

You won't want to hear this, but have a guess which tribe was instrumental in giving women the right to vote?

How Jewish women helped win the vote

To mark 100 years of votes for women in the UK, a look back at the role Jewish women played in bringing about the enormous change

.jpg

One hundred years ago, women won the right to vote in the UK.

They had to be over 30 and own property — a more inclusive law came in ten years later. The Jewish League for Woman Suffrage (JLWS) was the only Jewish women’s organisation in England—and the world—dedicated to attaining votes for British women and equal religious and communal rights for women within the Jewish community.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
You're right. When you go off on the jewtirades and ignore all the non jews who engage in destructive behavior, its becomes a kooky argument. Why is it that you refuse to acknowledge that whites are just as bad with this shit?