Racism. The modern day gold rush

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think it's more to do with the fact that women are more impressionable than men and are easier to manipulate with propaganda, which of course we're bombarded with 24/7.

Don't tell her that though, she might throw your beer at you Lulz.
Yep, women have no reason voting.
Jesus you’re brazen! Lol
:OMGLOL:
Ann Coulter has admitted that women getting the vote is what shoved us headfirst down this liberalized death spiral. Its just a simple FACT!

It's undeniable that females overwhelmingly lean to the left politically.
Yep, and thats because they're all emotional and hormonal for the most part. The reason the founders wanted voting rights withheld for all but land owning males is they knew fiscal and moral responsibility is more likely to be in those men who can manage their finances. Some idiot who drinks or gambles his fukin paycheck every week has no business picking leaders.

You won't want to hear this, but have a guess which tribe was instrumental in giving women the right to vote?

How Jewish women helped win the vote

To mark 100 years of votes for women in the UK, a look back at the role Jewish women played in bringing about the enormous change

.jpg

One hundred years ago, women won the right to vote in the UK.

They had to be over 30 and own property — a more inclusive law came in ten years later. The Jewish League for Woman Suffrage (JLWS) was the only Jewish women’s organisation in England—and the world—dedicated to attaining votes for British women and equal religious and communal rights for women within the Jewish community.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
You're right. When you go off on the jewtirades and ignore all the non jews who engage in destructive behavior, its becomes a kooky argument. Why is it that you refuse to acknowledge that whites are just as bad with this shit?

I don't ignore white libtards, they're a problem too, but as I've stated before, it's Jews who have been instrumental in spreading the Marxist poison and filling the heads of white leftists with the crazy SJW garbage.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oregon declares reading, writing, and math to be "racist". Drops requirements that students need to demonstrate they can read, wrote, and do basic math in order to get a high school diploma. Democrats say this will help non-white minorities because it is unfair and unreasonable to expect them to be able to do basic math or be able to read.

If you think blacks and Hispanics are too stupid to be able to learn to read or do basic math... Then you are the racist. It is always dems pushing this racist garbage.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think it's more to do with the fact that women are more impressionable than men and are easier to manipulate with propaganda, which of course we're bombarded with 24/7.

Jesus you’re brazen! Lol
Ann Coulter has admitted that women getting the vote is what shoved us headfirst down this liberalized death spiral. Its just a simple FACT!

Yet she still writes books about HER opinions though.

Think about that. She believes women's suffrage screwed us....but has no problem being involved in politics.

I really cant stand Coulter. I dont disagree with everything she says.....but mostly I find her ridiculous.

She ain't helping. Shes just giving people reasons to think the left sounds reasonable. Bleh.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Coulter is pretty much the textbook example of a gifter. There are many on both the left and the right.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus you’re brazen! Lol

Think about that. She believes women's suffrage screwed us....but has no problem being involved in politics.

I really cant stand Coulter. I dont disagree with everything she says.....but mostly I find her ridiculous.

She ain't helping. Shes just giving people reasons to think the left sounds reasonable. Bleh.
I was of the opinion that women voting ushered in a shit ton of libtardism way before her. She just happened to explain the position "eloquently". All the women in my family lose touch with reality when the subject comes up and I tell em. I bought my mom a Shun Knife for her B-day. I should bring this up again Sunday when we celebrate! As I've said previously, this aint just an e-persona.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ima just leave this here.

Newt Gingrich is also an advocate of "Replacement theory"

What's your point? Who made this event popular?

You guys love elevating shit that no one cares about.

Was Charlottesville still standing after this?

Because Kenosha didnt do so well when the "anti racist" mob of pedos torched it.

I bet the people of Kenosha would have chosen the white supremacists tiki torch parade. At least the black owned businesses would still be there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jesus you’re brazen! Lol

I was of the opinion that women voting ushered in a shit ton of libtardism way before her. She just happened to explain the position "eloquently". All the women in my family lose touch with reality when the subject comes up and I tell em. I bought my mom a Shun Knife for her B-day. I should bring this up again Sunday when we celebrate! As I've said previously, this aint just an e-persona.

I disagree. History shows men will gravitate towards leftism over and over for purposes of power.

But I agree women can be very easily manipulated.

The suffragettes were Republican bad asses. They are rolling in their graves today. No excuses!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus you’re brazen! Lol

I disagree. History shows men will gravitate towards leftism over and over for purposes of power.

But I agree women can be very easily manipulated.

The suffragettes were Republican bad asses. They are rolling in their graves today. No excuses!
True, regarding gravitating towards leftism. Women voting wasnt the only thing that got us here, not by a long shot. There are many things other things like getting rid of God (especially in public school), the concept of not spanking children, not believing in American exceptionalism, eliminating a PUBLIC and SWIFT death penalty, tolerating open atheism and faggotry, the rejection of the idea that islam is incompatable with our form of gubmints.... I could go on, but all these things culminated in what we have today. The type of pain it would take to get us back on track would be Biblical! Pun intended. I'm the man for the job. People would declare I was the second coming of hitler.