@rancid…heehee

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
over 1 in 5 (21%, or 4.2 million) Australians aged 16–85 are estimated to have experienced a mental disorder. about 1 in 6 (17%, or 3.3 million) Australians experienced an Anxiety disorder, 8% an Affective disorder and 3% a Substance Use disorder .

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
over 1 in 5 (21%, or 4.2 million) Australians aged 16–85 are estimated to have experienced a mental disorder. about 1 in 6 (17%, or 3.3 million) Australians experienced an Anxiety disorder, 8% an Affective disorder and 3% a Substance Use disorder .
And yet we don’t have an antisemitism disorder! Funny that…maybe you should pull down your ridiculous Jesus edifice ya Bozo!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
wdLrQIZ.jpeg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
These days "antisemitic" could mean anything from actual religious bigotry to simply having a dim view of genocide.

I've no doubt my opinion about the ongoing atrocities in Gaza would have me labeled "antisemitic" by zionists even though I don't care any more one way or the other about judaism than I do about any flavor of superstitious nonsense.

Despite what the 'Murican congress has to say about it antizionism is not the same as antisemitism.

Being antizionist only means you still have at least a shred of humanity.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
These days "antisemitic" could mean anything from actual religious bigotry to simply having a dim view of genocide.

I've no doubt my opinion about the ongoing atrocities in Gaza would have me labeled "antisemitic" by zionists even though I don't care any more one way or the other about judaism than I do about any flavor of superstitious nonsense.

Despite what the 'Murican congress has to say about it antizionism is not the same as antisemitism.

Being antizionist only means you still have at least a shred of humanity.
Brother…you know I think you’re awesome. Bozo aka @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© should just shut the fuck up. Clearly he doesn’t know what he’s talking about?