cw_ and RANCID Explained

X

xXx
Site Supporter
i don't think anyone will miss you when you die of cardiac arrest while riding your bike chasing after the kiddies you worthless fuckwit. hopefully their parents are close by and necklace ya before you completely die so you suffer as much as possible
How many dicks do you actually lick a day to say such ghay ass shit LOL
Too edgey for me :Crazy:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i don't think anyone will miss you when you die of cardiac arrest while riding your bike chasing after the kiddies you worthless fuckwit. hopefully their parents are close by and necklace ya before you completely die so you suffer as much as possible
What a cheese ball post.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I'm considering purchasing the plantation Banana Monkey is legally bound to. Oh look, @Lily has even been there before.

Lil.avif

The rest of you lazy internetters would make for perfect examples to the rest of my slaves of what happens to people like you (reader) when you don't meet your hourly banana quotas. Russian gulags under Stalin would become realistic dream locations for your unpaid vacations - no humidity.

I'd have the entire place paved if the soil was found to be unfit to grow cocaine. Banana Monkey would be the one stirring the concrete while cw_ tried to keep my Mexican Martini shaker full, made dirty with a splash of jalapeno juice and a little spit. I'll be assigning the rest of you to stations that would fit you best...

SSS
- As Southern as it gets.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I'm considering purchasing the plantation Banana Monkey is legally bound to. Oh look, @Lily has even been there before.

Lil.avif

The rest of you lazy internetters would make for perfect examples to the rest of my slaves of what happens to people like you (reader) when you don't meet your hourly banana quotas. Russian gulags under Stalin would become realistic dream locations for your unpaid vacations - no humidity.

I'd have the entire place paved if the soil was found to be unfit to grow cocaine. Banana Monkey would be the one stirring the concrete while cw_ tried to keep my Mexican Martini shaker full, made dirty with a splash of jalapeno juice and a little spit. I'll be assigning the rest of you to stations that would fit you best...

SSS
- As Southern as it gets.

We all assigned you to the solitary confinement of the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! wing years ago, while trying desperately to remind ourselves why you weren't stabbed in the shower head with a sharpened toothbrush by a predatory walk-by catholic priest.