Rand Paul's wife owns shares in Covid vax company

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The stock purchase and late filing raise questions about whether Paul and his family used information given to lawmakers about the coronavirus and the government's plans to fight it so they could make a profit, Prof. James D. Cox of Duke University told the Post. "The senator ought to have an explanation for the trade and, more importantly, why it took him almost a year and a half to discover it from his wife," he said.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
and Paul revealed so 16 months after the fact, which is actually against the law.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

szzl.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And?

We all know the Pelosis use insider info all the damn time and are grossly wealthy. Nothing EVER happens.

Let the Paul's get some. Who cares? The precedent got set didnt it?

I hope more of the few politicians I actual like make doing the nightmare called our government worth it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And?

We all know the Pelosis use insider info all the damn time and are grossly wealthy. Nothing EVER happens.

I hope more of the few politicians I actual like make doing the nightmare called our government worth it.

Yes. And Pelosi is a complete creep whom I hate and whose rival in the last election I donated to. But you partisan hacks say nothing about Paul. I knew you would react like this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And?

Yes. And Pelosi is a complete creep whom I hate and whose rival in the last election I donated to. But you partisan hacks say nothing about Paul. I knew you would react like this.

Why would I say shit about Paul? I LIKE him.

If Nancy can get away with it, I fucking hope everyone can.

Now if Nancy gets investigated...then yeah. Investigate Paul. But if she can, everyone can.

FYI.....Paul is a Libertarian.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And?

Now if Nancy gets investigated...then yeah. Investigate Paul. But if she can, everyone can.

That's why you're a partisan hack and I'm not. I don't like Nancy. She's a liar and a corporate whore. Seems so is Paul, along with being a total hypocrite. Investing in a vax company? Come the fuck on. FYI, I know Paul is a rightwing libertarian. You are a partisan hack for far righties.

Last edited:

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Seems so is Paul, along with being a total hypocrite. Investing in a vax company? Come the fuck on.

I would invest in vaccines if I was allowed to use western banks. If some retards want to inject drugs why should I stop them? I don't know how good ivermectin or a vaccine is but I would gladly sell it along with some heroin and home cooked aspirin.

e06.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And?

That's why you're a partisan hack and I'm not. I don't like Nancy. She's a liar and a corporate whore. Seems so is Paul, along with being a total hypocrite. Investing in a vax company? Come the fuck on. FYI, I know Paul is a rightwing libertarian. You are a partisan hack for far righties.

Oh....okay lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Okay so she used her own earnings and she lost money. And he didnt report it, and we dont know if it was on purpose or he just didnt think about it.

Considering all the insider trading going on that people like Pelosi always get grossly wealthy doing and no one cares, why are we supposed to care that Rand Paul's wife LOST money buying stock in Covid treatment?

Regular ass people that saw this shit going on in China long before it came here ALSO bought stock in that company and lost money.

And the article called Rand Paul a Republican smh. He is a libertarian. See how they just label everyone according to their biases? If you are not democrat/left.....well you are a Republican/con. That's it. Thats the options. Everyone needs to jump into their assigned boxes because the left said so.

If you value liberty, civil rights, our Constitution, our liberal order.....you are a RepubliCon and a horrible person. Says people who dont even know what a Republican or conservative even is because they only get information from their leftwing hive.

Anyway if Pelosi can get super wealthy doing inside trading via her husband and no one is worried about that and there is no accountability with that? I dont see why Rand Paul's cant lose money on the stock market unreported. You would HAVE to be a partisan hack to not say a word about Pelosi's ill gotten insider trading wealth but suddenly become righteous over Paul's LOSS of money that probably wasnt insider trading at all but a genuine oversight.

That really is some partisan hack shit. Letting the Pelosi's get crazy wealthy from obvious inside trading, and labeling the Paul's "crooks" because they failed to report a stock purchase she lost money on.

More proof leftists do not care one bit about criminal activity, abuse of power or scamming so long as it's people on their own left side, but are more than happy to twist and overblow anything on their opposition's end they can in their endeavor to eliminate liberal democracy and force a one party authoritarian state. The rules are VERY strict and ONLY apply to their opposition.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Rand is a crook. His Medical License was revoked for ethical reasons

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rand is a crook. His Medical License was revoked for ethical reasons

No it wasnt

But okay great. So are cleaning all the "crooks" out of office now or just the ones we call crooks that we dont like?

Because as I said......none of it matters until it can be used against "Republicans".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's not true though, patheos is a propaganda site.

Well they are saying it was satire. But Patheos still writes heavily bias crap.

Media sources are always going to paint anyone not left and not democrat in the worst possible way while trying to underplay, minimize and meatsheild anything done by democrats/leftist. They've been doing this for years now because corporate media benefits from certain people being in office. So they do what they can to influence voters.

They dont give about us having objective and factual information. They just want you to vote for who benefits them.

Rand Paul isnt even a Republican.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems so is Paul, along with being a total hypocrite. Investing in a vax company? Come the fuck on.

I would invest in vaccines if I was allowed to use western banks. If some retards want to inject drugs why should I stop them? I don't know how good ivermectin or a vaccine is but I would gladly sell it along with some heroin and home cooked aspirin.

e06.jpg

Well, sure, but you have no morals.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The stock purchase and late filing raise questions about whether Paul and his family used information given to lawmakers about the coronavirus and the government's plans to fight it so they could make a profit, Prof. James D. Cox of Duke University told the Post. "The senator ought to have an explanation for the trade and, more importantly, why it took him almost a year and a half to discover it from his wife," he said.

Rand riled a lot of Democrats, Big Pharma by grilling Dr. Fauci, so now they're diggin' up dirt about him.

"Step on my friends, I get you back."

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Rand riled a lot of Democrats, Big Pharma by grilling Dr. Fauci, so now they're diggin' up dirt about him.

"Step on my friends, I get you back."

He's still a pig, though. Fuck him.